PDA

View Full Version : 24 hour rat packs

RichardB
14-10-2012, 15:00
I fondly remember A & B roll so when I saw it in the supermarket today I had to buy it simply to relive the days of being cold, wet, tired, carrying a gun, rucksack, water etc and then getting the stupid little cooker out and reheating the stuff at 3am on a crappy night.

What a con - It's corned beef!

My memory is obviously failing me :D

MickeyTong
14-10-2012, 15:20
Obviously, you never "enjoyed" a Rhodesian rat pack.

"A small bag of cigarette tar, the same size as the semen bag, which appeared as having been scraped out of the lungs of a chain smoker. This was the coffee!"

http://lastrhodesian.blogspot.co.uk/2011/08/rhodesia-ration-packs-ultimate-truth.html

MickeyTong
14-10-2012, 16:30
RichardB......look on the blogspot at the picture of Lion matches. Boxes of Lion matches gave Rhodesian schoolboys much smutty entertainment. If you cover the face and front legs of the lion the picture looks like a knob with a dribble of spunk.

robertmf
14-10-2012, 16:40
RichardB......look on the blogspot at the picture of Lion matches. Boxes of Lion matches gave Rhodesian schoolboys much smutty entertainment. If you cover the face and front legs of the lion the picture looks like a knob with a dribble of spunk.

Similarly, Joe Camel and the pack of Camel cigarettes :Loco:

MickeyTong
14-10-2012, 16:50
Similarly, Joe Camel and the pack of Camel cigarettes :Loco:

Pareidolia.......it crops ups everywhere.

FatAndy
14-10-2012, 16:58
http://img.galya.ru/galya.ru/Pictures2/ttp/2011/02/11/2396895.jpg

robertmf
14-10-2012, 17:07
Pareidolia.......it crops ups everywhere.

:voodoo: This word explains why I'm seeing Elvis in my oatmeal :mml:

MickeyTong
14-10-2012, 17:15
:voodoo: This word explains why I'm seeing Elvis in my oatmeal :mml:

Elvis is The King: he is omnipresent.

robertmf
14-10-2012, 17:42
Elvis is The King: he is omnipresent.

This word must also explain the image of a caucasian Jesus on my bathrobe, eh wot :question:

:farout:

Ibanez
14-10-2012, 18:33

Mickey, nice one!!! In the army we had the jokes about the Lion matches (even worse were the Ratpacks)...kudos for the memories...

MickeyTong
14-10-2012, 18:59
Mickey, nice one!!! In the army we had the jokes about the Lion matches (even worse were the Ratpacks)...kudos for the memories...

Lekker soos 'n krekker, man.

I was in a punk band in Cape Town in 1979 (maybe before you were born....). We struggled to get gigs, maybe because of our name: Koos Doos en die Skommelaars. We were booked once in Muizenberg, but were too ficked up on white pipes to get there.

Memories.....I love them.