PDA

View Full Version : Jas' Service to Newbies

Jas
14-10-2012, 10:02
Guys, let's think about the newbies cos there are hundreds joining every week.
Now this is how I c it. Imagine if ure checking into a prison, u got new inmates in a totally new place. Now in a prison... there's always someone to help the new people- point them in the right direction, show them how the system works- and advices to them also on who is ok, who is terrible, and who is best avoided.
So newbies, if ure looking for any help, please post on this thread cos everything what u need to know- I already know it.
Newbies only replies thanks!

RichardB
14-10-2012, 10:37
Now this is how I c it. Imagine if ure checking into a prison, u got new inmates in a totally new place. Now in a prison... there's always someone to help the new people- point them in the right direction, show them how the system works- and advices to them also on who is ok, who is terrible, and who is best avoided.
So newbies, if ure looking for any help, please post on this thread cos everything what u need to know- I already know it.

Oh god, no. Bad idea. That would get you into trouble straight away...

Why do you want to scare new members away?

scd167
14-10-2012, 11:13

So, your opinion of others is the "right" opinion?

Jas
14-10-2012, 13:27
So, your opinion of others is the "right" opinion?

Yeah

FatAndy
14-10-2012, 13:38
Well, I also follow this rule - there are two opinions in the world - mine one and incorrect one. :cool:

scd167
14-10-2012, 13:59
Yeah

What is that saying... "every village needs an idiot, and we are well beyond our quota here..."

FatAndy
14-10-2012, 14:04
What is that saying... "every village needs an idiot, and we are well beyond our quota here..."

Maybe request to authorities about quota extension may help? ;)

Benedikt
14-10-2012, 20:28
Maybe request to authorities about quota extension may help? ;)

and don't need a quota anymore. maybe that makes me a little bit more qualified to offer help or advice? and i am here since when it was still cccp.so i have seen it all and not forgotten much.