PDA

View Full Version : Is the BBC the Paedo Channel?

Jas
13-10-2012, 12:23
Serial paedo Jimmy Saville was knighted by the Queen and allowed to work at the BBC for 40 years. He ran a kids show where youngsters up and down the UK decades back was allowed to realize their dreams by going onto the show and getting whatever they wished for.
Hundreds of girls got more than they expected... Jimmy Saville, a creepy guy with a mop of candy floss, hair groping them. There are also accusations of rape. And it was all done on the premises of the BBC. Rumors Paedo Jimmy liked young girls came and went and nothing was ever done to stop his paedo sprees. The culture of the BBC, built around power and sexism, was the perfect murky pool for the predator to work. Those who wanted to speak up about the paedo they all knew lurked in their midsts fell foul of this sexist culture of intimidation and male control. Rather than protect the UK's children, the BBC cared only about proecting itself and its own.
For decades the BBC hid the sick truth. Right up to last Christmas the BBC was still protecting Jimmy Saville's reputation- even though Sir Jimmy Paedo had died. They even done a Christmas special on him in homage, while blocking a Newsnight report on the mass of allegations.
How could hundreds of girls be molested on the BBC's own site? Clearly then it was an open secret at the BBC that one of their top presenters- a star no less- was a serial paedo.
Now the BBC has finally apolgised- only because it has no choice.
How did the BBC get to this place of shame?
And why would race be a factor if Jimmy Saville was black or brown?

Incidentally, the racists who adore taunting the Pakistani community on the issue of grooming are mute on Sir Jimmy Paedo Saville! Wonder why? It seems race only becomes an issue when whites aren't the perpetrators- which is almost as sick as Jimmy himself.

RichardB
13-10-2012, 12:29
Serial paedo Jimmy Saville was knighted by the Queen and allowed to work at the BBC for 40 years. He ran a kids show where youngsters up and down the UK decades back was allowed to realize their dreams by going onto the show and getting whatever they wished for.
Hundreds of girls got more than they expected... Jimmy Saville, a creepy guy with a mop of candy floss hair groping them. There are also accusations of rape. And it was all done on the premises of the BBC.
For years the BBC hid the sick truth. Right up to last Christmas the BBC was still protecting Jimmy Saville's reputation- even though Sir Jimmy Paedo had died.
How could hundreds of girls be molested on the BBC's own site? Clearly then it was an open secret at the BBC that one of their top presenters- a star no less- was a serial paedo.
Now the BBC has finally apolgised- only because it has no choice.
How did the BBC get to this place of shame?

Incidentally, the racists who adore taunting the Pakistani community on the issue of grooming are mute on Sir Jimmy Paedo Saville! Wonder why? It seems race only becomes an issue when whites aren't the perpetrators- which is almost as sick as Jimmy himself.

Ah, how easy it is to mock the dead. Why don't you wait until all of the police enquiries are completed before throwing about accusations?

Until then calling him Sir Jimmy Paedo Saville is nothing more than mud slinging.

Oh, and the reason why no one has commented on the colour issue is because the Asian paedo rings went to court where they were tried and convicted by a jury of their peers BEFORE it got into the press and THEN people commented.

As far as Jimmy Saville is concerned all we can do is wait for results.

(And no, I'm not defending him or what he has been accused of)

TolkoRaz
13-10-2012, 12:32
It is clear that he is guilty and this has been accepted by his family who have removed the headstone from his grave, smashed it up and sent it to a landfill site - now, that is hardly the actions of family who don't believe the allegations!

They knew and were dreading the day when Savile's abhorrent activities became public knowledge! :book:

Jas
13-10-2012, 13:02
Ah, how easy it is to mock the dead. Why don't you wait until all of the police enquiries are completed before throwing about accusations?

Until then calling him Sir Jimmy Paedo Saville is nothing more than mud slinging.

Oh, and the reason why no one has commented on the colour issue is because the Asian paedo rings went to court where they were tried and convicted by a jury of their peers BEFORE it got into the press and THEN people commented.

As far as Jimmy Saville is concerned all we can do is wait for results.

(And no, I'm not defending him or what he has been accused of)

The BBC already admitted it happened. Case closed: Jimmy's a Paedo. Get over it.

Jas
13-10-2012, 13:03
It is clear that he is guilty and this has been accepted by his family who have removed the headstone from his grave, smashed it up and sent it to a landfill site - now, that is hardly the actions of family who don't believe the allegations!

They knew and were dreading the day when Savile's abhorrent activities became public knowledge! :book:

Well we all know why they're trying to sweep this one under the carpet, don't we?

Jas
13-10-2012, 13:06

All those would be punishers of the Pakistani paedo gangs (whom I totally condemned), are guess what...... now defending a white paedo.
How sick is that?

Nobbynumbnuts
13-10-2012, 15:31

Absolutely. The overwhelming amount of evidence against him makes it almost impossible that he wasn't abusing young girls.

okiey
13-10-2012, 16:05
All those would be punishers of the Pakistani paedo gangs (whom I totally condemned), are guess what...... now defending a white paedo.
How sick is that?

Jas, which racists are you talking about? You stoke the racist card more than anyone on this forum.

With Jimmy Saville -- I always found him an odd character -- but, innocent till proven guilty, no?

Jas
14-10-2012, 09:42
Jas, which racists are you talking about? You stoke the racist card more than anyone on this forum.

With Jimmy Saville -- I always found him an odd character -- but, innocent till proven guilty, no?

Er, the racists who was shouting on here the other day and who have made a industry out of using race to get votes in the Uk. Are u trying to say racists didn't hook onto the grooming cases in the north?
Jimmy Paedo Saville has accusations going back to 1959. He even molested a kid who was brain damaged. He shud have gotten locked up a long long time ago. Instead, the BBC made him a star- and consistently hid the truth.

Jas
14-10-2012, 09:43

Paedoes all over the world will be grateful for such comments no doubt.

martpark
14-10-2012, 10:15
And it was all done on the premises of the BBC.

The BBC have a lot to answer for but the statement above is untrue. Most of the allegations are were not at the BBC but in worse scenarios and most of what he did at the Beeb was in actually outside in his 'special' van. For most people caught up in the story, his charitable work masked his illness and his crimes.

For those willing to give the benefit of the doubt, here's an interview with Louis Theroux, which gives you insight in to Savile's world.

When Louis Met: Jimmy Savile - YouTube

RichardB
14-10-2012, 10:50
The BBC have a lot to answer for but the statement above is untrue. Most of the allegations are were not at the BBC but in worse scenarios and most of what he did at the Beeb was in actually outside in his 'special' van. For most people caught up in the story, his charitable work masked his illness and his crimes.

For those willing to give the benefit of the doubt, here's an interview with Louis Theroux, which gives you insight in to Savile's world.

I know Saville was a bit ermm, eccentric, but as has been said earlier wouldn't it be better to wait for the full FACTS to come out BEFORE passing judgment on him?

Yes, everything points to him being ill and a criminal but all of this mob-mentality vitriol from a certain member just shows a lack of common sense intelligence.

Jas
14-10-2012, 11:07

Esther Rantzen says it was also done in his dressing room at BBC Television Center. I guess she shud know.

TolkoRaz
14-10-2012, 11:24
Police are now reporting that they are investigating 60 Victims over 6 Decades going back to 1959, including rapes, molestations of children in wheel chairs, the partially brain dead and those recovering in hospitals.

They are also investigating allegations against a well known comedian, a famous Sports TV presenter and another household name - these people are still alive, so their efforts will be to pursue their lines of enquiry with a view to pressing charges and protecting the innocent & vulnerable if those named are still molesting.

martpark
14-10-2012, 11:28
I know Saville was a bit ermm, eccentric, but as has been said earlier wouldn't it be better to wait for the full FACTS to come out BEFORE passing judgment on him?

Yes, everything points to him being ill and a criminal but all of this mob-mentality vitriol from a certain member just shows a lack of common sense intelligence.

A documentary is fact. Please watch before you pass judgment.

You are confused. She is responding to another poster who uses headlines to make blanket statements about an enormous portion of the world population.
There is a habit to demonise criminals/public figures but what people are saying about Savile are entirely justified.

martpark
14-10-2012, 11:36
Esther Rantzen says it was also done in his dressing room at BBC Television Center. I guess she shud know.

I saw her interview where she believes 'we (the people at the beeb) have colluded with him'. It doesn't mean it was all done at the BBC, which is what you've said. The Beeb did cancel an expose about Savile, which is a serious matter for the portion of the public that wants the truth.

TolkoRaz
14-10-2012, 12:08
This will no doubt switch to the Police who were informed and investigated him over the years and possibly did not charge him because he was a mega-celebrity seen to be doing much good work for charities and was above the Law - I read somewhere that he had raised over $60 million for charities.

Nobbynumbnuts
14-10-2012, 12:22

The problem is how to establish the facts. Jimmy is not here to defend himself so a lot of what any inquiry by the police and BBC turn up will just be their word. Not his.
The facts will never be fully established because he's not here. There will never be a trail, he will never be found guilty.

But as i said before, the amount of evidence against him is overwhelming and growing by the day.
I think it's safe to say he was a sex offender.

TolkoRaz
14-10-2012, 12:36
By all accounts there are numerous victims and independent Observers who stumbled in on him and his victims in various states of undress. It could be argued that some were volunteers, but most were still under age.

He is clearly guilty and his family have acknowledged that by removing his headstone etc - it would be interesting to read what they have to say as they must have known about his heinous activities and have been fearing the day when the Savile name was dragged through the media in such a manner.

Jas
14-10-2012, 13:30
I saw her interview where she believes 'we (the people at the beeb) have colluded with him'. It doesn't mean it was all done at the BBC, which is what you've said. The Beeb did cancel an expose about Savile, which is a serious matter for the portion of the public that wants the truth.

That's true, some of it was at hospitals, some on off site sets also. But if he wasn't a BBC presenter he wudn't have had such access to potential victims, he wudn't have been protected- and most all he wudn't have got away with it.

martpark
14-10-2012, 14:04
That's true, some of it was at hospitals, some on off site sets also. But if he wasn't a BBC presenter he wudn't have had such access to potential victims, he wudn't have been protected- and most all he wudn't have got away with it.

Possibly but given the amount he gave to children's charity it's not surprising that people lacked adequate sense. Also at the time they began, people did not talk of such things. The same may be said of the RF today.

scd167
14-10-2012, 14:12

Hmm, "if he wasn't a BBC presenter he wouldn't had such access to potential victims?"

Well, he could have become a Catholic priest in virtually any country, or gone to the USA and become a football coach at Penn State... or maybe been a pop icon like Michael Jackson... He was a pedophile that just happened to work for the BBC... because he was a public figure the press is jumping all over it...

martpark
14-10-2012, 18:10
Hmm, "if he wasn't a BBC presenter he wouldn't had such access to potential victims?"

Well, he could have become a Catholic priest in virtually any country, or gone to the USA and become a football coach at Penn State... or maybe been a pop icon like Michael Jackson... He was a pedophile that just happened to work for the BBC... because he was a public figure the press is jumping all over it...

I agree it's not about the BBC being a haven for pedophiles. But the press are jumping all over it because the BBC suppressed a documentary about him, which their competitor then decided to make and broadcast and landed the Beeb in a heap of trouble, and those wanting to 'beatify' him had to rethink his legacy.

scd167
14-10-2012, 18:14
I agree it's not about the BBC being a haven for pedophiles. But the press are jumping all over it because the BBC suppressed a documentary about him, which their competitor then decided to make and broadcast and landed the Beeb in a heap of trouble, and those wanting to 'beatify' him had to rethink his legacy.

Thanks for the insight... I am clueless about the politics of the UK, but sadly pedophiles are everywhere... rumor has it that even one of the founders of one religion was one...

Ibanez
14-10-2012, 18:37
Wonder who THAT was...

okiey
14-10-2012, 18:51

Why would race be a factor Jas?

I still don't get the connection between the Jimmy Saville scandal and racism.

scd167
14-10-2012, 18:56

Because she is a genius and says there is?:groan:

MickeyTong
14-10-2012, 19:16

People on this forum have claimed that Muslim/Pakistani paedophile gangs in the UK (eg in Rochdale) are typical of Muslim/Pakistani people. But nobody says that Jimmy Saville/BBC cover-ups are typical of White British people/institutions.

Therefore racism/selective slagging.

okiey
14-10-2012, 19:37
People on this forum have claimed that Muslim/Pakistani paedophile gangs in the UK (eg in Rochdale) are typical of Muslim/Pakistani people. But nobody says that Jimmy Saville/BBC cover-ups are typical of White British people/institutions.

Therefore racism/selective slagging.

Are Jimmy Saville/BBC cover-ups typical of White British/institutions?

okiey
14-10-2012, 19:39
Maybe I am wrong, but I think almost everyone is pretty much disgusted by these revelations ... no?

martpark
14-10-2012, 19:46

It was a response to the generalisation of Muslims that was repeated on here endless times. This thread was to illustrate a point that it is not inherent of people of any color or race or religion et al.

okiey
14-10-2012, 19:53
It was a response to the generalisation of Muslims that was repeated on here endless times. This thread was to illustrate a point that it is not inherent of people of any color or race or religion et al.

I think we need to compare apples with apples!

MickeyTong
14-10-2012, 19:58

No more than Rochdale Paki paedo gangs are typical of Brit-Pak people.

MickeyTong
14-10-2012, 20:00
Maybe I am wrong, but I think almost everyone is pretty much disgusted by these revelations ... no?

Gutted. Jimmy Saville was a British icon.

TolkoRaz
14-10-2012, 23:04
Gutted. Jimmy Saville was a British icon.

Don't worry, Jim'll Fix it! :book: