PDA

View Full Version : Christmas is fast approaching....

TolkoRaz
11-10-2012, 15:57
I want one of these Boys' Toys.....................

http://sorisomail.com/email/292379/flyboarding-sincronizado.html

:)

PeteD
11-10-2012, 16:31
:) Looks like fun!

Interesting to see the "power packs"- jet skis with what looked like outboard motors on!

I've had 2 jet skis - I still have one, back in the UK - they are also great fun!

rusmeister
11-10-2012, 19:10

I thought you were Muslim, TR. Why should you care about Christmas?

PeteD
11-10-2012, 19:15
lighten up Rus!!

You're like something from a Dickensian novel - and I don't mean Ebenezer Scrooge! :)

ezik
11-10-2012, 19:22
On another thread, it became clear that Tolko believes in mesmerising blue eyes. ;)

robertmf
11-10-2012, 19:39
On another thread, it became clear that Tolko believes in mesmerising blue eyes. ;)

Blue-eyed people are all interbred (http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm) :bong:

Old Blue Eyes - New York New York - YouTube

TolkoRaz
11-10-2012, 19:57
I thought you were Muslim, TR. Why should you care about Christmas?

Where did I ever write that I was a Muslim? :confused:

Just because I don't defend Christianity and your lengthy posts, it does not make me a Muslim? :book:

rusmeister
11-10-2012, 20:18
Where did I ever write that I was a Muslim? :confused:

Just because I don't defend Christianity and your lengthy posts, it does not make me a Muslim? :book:

No, but regularly defending Islam and actively recognizing Muslim holidays might...

robertmf
11-10-2012, 20:28
No, but regularly defending Islam and actively recognizing Muslim holidays might...

:iagree: If it walks like a duck ... if it quacks like a duck ... what is it :question:

:rasta:

TolkoRaz
11-10-2012, 20:41

It is called respecting other people's religions and not trying to convert non-believers or apostates.

I work a lot in the Middle East and Africa, so perhaps I have a better understanding of Islam than the majority of 'Christians'.

And, I will continue to defend Islam whilst ignorant people berate it and accuse all Muslims of being extremists and of living in the Stone Age.

rusmeister
11-10-2012, 22:10
It is called respecting other people's religions and not trying to convert non-believers or apostates.

I work a lot in the Middle East and Africa, so perhaps I have a better understanding of Islam than the majority of 'Christians'.

And, I will continue to defend Islam whilst ignorant people berate it and accuse all Muslims of being extremists and of living in the Stone Age.

I think, or at least hope that you know that I am not of that sort, and that I respect the best of the major world religions.

I think that if we believe things to be true, it is normal and natural to try to convince/convert those that disagree with us if we talk about the concept at all.

If anything, on a thread like this, I'd fight the hijacking of Christmas to treat it as a purely secular holiday, when the foundational concept of the holiday is religious.

scd167
11-10-2012, 22:19
I think, or at least hope that you know that I am not of that sort, and that I respect the best of the major world religions.

I think that if we believe things to be true, it is normal and natural to try to convince/convert those that disagree with us if we talk about the concept at all.

If anything, on a thread like this, I'd fight the hijacking of Christmas to treat it as a purely secular holiday, when the foundational concept of the holiday is religious.

There is absolutely nothing in the USA "religious" about Christmas anymore. All Tolko was doing was to act "Westernized."

Rusmeister, were you a Catholic priest at one point or what?

scd167
11-10-2012, 22:22

That is simply way too cool! Let's go!

RichardB
11-10-2012, 22:38

He's a tart - changing his beliefs more often than he changes his underwear :p