PDA

View Full Version : Chat Room is Here!

bydand
08-10-2012, 13:09
Start Chatting...

Don't forget to click reload/refresh as appropriate!

bydand
08-10-2012, 13:11
Okay, how is everybody?

Judge
08-10-2012, 13:12
not bad,and you?

Jas
08-10-2012, 13:14
So is this the chatroom?
Is it a normal thread, or is it like a chatroom?

Judge
08-10-2012, 13:17
live chat Jas,''reload/refresh as appropriate'' it lags a min here and there

how's the weather where you at?.....Moscow cold wet and dull:thumbsup:

Nobbynumbnuts
08-10-2012, 13:23
So is this the chatroom?
Is it a normal thread, or is it like a chatroom?

Jas, this is chat room, a la expat.ru!
There're a bunch of cheap bastards! :D

Jas
08-10-2012, 13:24
It's ok, bit cloudy, but the heating isnt working and it's down to about +7 at night I think. The heating is on, but like only half working... like the battery is lukewarm if u know what I mean.

Jas
08-10-2012, 13:26
Tolki's back! I think his pics are cool. Looks like Volgograd.

Nobbynumbnuts
08-10-2012, 13:26
It's ok, bit cloudy, but the heating isnt working and it's down to about +7 at night I think. The heating is on, but like only half working... like the battery is lukewarm if u know what I mean.

Jas, do you think we could talk these cheap Charlies into video chat?.....;)

Jas
08-10-2012, 13:29
Jas, do you think we could talk these cheap Charlies into video chat?.....;)

Like camming and stuff? That wud be good! But what makes u think they wud listen to me?

Judge
08-10-2012, 13:30
Jas, this is chat room, a la expat.ru!
There're a bunch of cheap bastards! :D

Like Liverpool,can't afford a decent striker...:10475:

Jas
08-10-2012, 13:32

Dunno, but Liverpudlians do love their football. I was three years there at uni and loved it. I am kind of proud to consider it me adopted city u can say.

Judge
08-10-2012, 13:33
Tolki's back! I think his pics are cool. Looks like Volgograd.

Yes,cool pics, no idea where it is...maybe somewhere deep inside Russia..

Nobbynumbnuts
08-10-2012, 13:33

That explains everything then!....:soccer:

Nobbynumbnuts
08-10-2012, 13:35
Like camming and stuff? That wud be good! But what makes u think they wud listen to me?

Webcam? I'm too sexy for web cam!! ;)

Jas
08-10-2012, 13:36
Liverpool people think everyone hates them so when I said, "Can I join u guys and consider meself a scouser?" they just stared back in disbelief. I think if ure sort of loyal to Liverpool, they cudn't care less what color u are and that's something I like.

Judge
08-10-2012, 13:36
Dunno, but Liverpudlians do love their football. I was three years there at uni and loved it. I am kind of proud to consider it me adopted city u can say.

Did you pick up a bit of a scouse accent?

Jas
08-10-2012, 13:37

The amount of times I been asked.... "Jas do u cam?"
U know where that's leading, right guys?

Judge
08-10-2012, 13:37

expat.ru live stream.....:cool:

Nobbynumbnuts
08-10-2012, 13:40
The amount of times I been asked.... "Jas do u cam?"
U know where that's leading, right guys?

You could earn a mint with a webcam recorder. One of those where the viewer can give requests!!:idea:

Jas
08-10-2012, 13:40
Did you pick up a bit of a scouse accent?

I can do it if I want.... but I don't cos it's like acting I think. I got me own accent which is regional from the UK where I lived. U know the bad thing about uni- u do live a bit isolated from the community- but I did make every effort to get involved with people in Liverpool and that included me political stuff in the SWP where I did meet tons of scousers. I talk dead normal u can say, that's important in Liverpool cos if u come across as all posh- then no one wud like u much.

Nobbynumbnuts
08-10-2012, 13:41
expat.ru live stream.....:cool:

Judge, you've got the job.........just think of the possibilities!

Judge
08-10-2012, 13:42
Many Russians like the posh English accent...many here are in love with Stephen Fry's accent..

Jas
08-10-2012, 13:42
You could earn a mint with a webcam recorder. One of those where the viewer can give requests!!:idea:

Huh. Me sitting there cross-legged in stockings and suspenders and a basque, perched on the edge of me chair- nodding off with boredom. I dunno how those girls do it- it must be like watching paint dry. God no!!

Jas
08-10-2012, 13:44
Many Russians like the posh English accent...many here are in love with Stephen Fry's accent..

They love Sherlock Holmes here as well for some reason. They do love the bourgeois sort off stuff.

Judge
08-10-2012, 13:46
They love Sherlock Holmes here as well for some reason. They do love the bourgeois sort off stuff.

The best ever(according to many Russians) who played Sherlock was the Russian actor,Russians even say that the Queen agrees with this..

Nobbynumbnuts
08-10-2012, 13:50
Huh. Me sitting there cross-legged in stockings and suspenders...........

I love the stockings and suspenders but the idea wouldn't be to sit there cross-legged!! :ignore:

robertmf
09-10-2012, 01:27
The best ever(according to many Russians) who played Sherlock was the Russian actor,Russians even say that the Queen agrees with this..

Vasily Livanov - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Russian Lad
09-10-2012, 01:41
Huh. Me sitting there cross-legged in stockings and suspenders...........
I love the stockings and suspenders but the idea wouldn't be to sit there cross-legged!!

Don't consider it as an advertisement, just for reference:)):
http://www.flirt4free.com

I used to work in the damn industry, when I was younger. Not as a model.:))
Jas, this job is much more fun than tattooing, go for it:) The pay can be up to 3 dollars per minute (i.e. when you are in private "chat" mode). Jas, you can sign up as a model there and we will be visiting you there for a chat - 2 birds to be killed with one stone - you will be able to chat live on cam with the expat.ru community and make some good cash in the interim, all that even without the need to stand up from the bed! :)

Jas
09-10-2012, 10:03
Don't consider it as an advertisement, just for reference:)):
http://www.flirt4free.com

The pay can be up to 3 dollars per minute (i.e. when you are in private "chat" mode). Jas, you can sign up as a model there and we will be visiting you there for a chat - 2 birds to be killed with one stone - you will be able to chat live on cam with the expat.ru community and make some good cash in the interim, all that even without the need to stand up from the bed! :)

So if it's nearly 100 roubles a minute then how does the customer pay u and u actually get the money? I mean, do they pay u buy credit card to me credit account in a direct transfer, or do they pay the web cam site- who then give u a perecentage? I mean, if ure earning 100 roubles a minute say.... how much does the site skim off u then?

Russian Lad
09-10-2012, 12:11
So if it's nearly 100 roubles a minute then how does the customer pay u and u actually get the money? I mean, do they pay u buy credit card to me credit account in a direct transfer, or do they pay the web cam site- who then give u a perecentage?

Yes, the site pays you, the payment and the fees for the customers depend on the site and on your own preferences (you can set higher or lower fees), you get 50% of what the client pays to the site (the clients were paying 6 dollars per minute back then for a private show). The site then transfers the cash you made, say, once per month or once every two weeks. Usually you are in a free chat with many guys than the screen goes funny and you are one-on-one with one of them who has taken you, you can see the countdown, say from 30 minutes, means the guy bought you for 30 minutes, but he can skip away any time if he doesn't like the performance. Usually they actually tell you what to do, a dildo is a must-have.:)) There are many other options as well.

Jas
09-10-2012, 12:14
the guy bought you for 30 minutes, but he can skip away any time if he doesn't like the performance. There are many other options as well.

What do u mean performance?

Russian Lad
09-10-2012, 12:52
What do u mean performance?

What do you think those girls do in private shows for 6 dollars a minute? Discuss politics and fashion trends?:) I did mention a dildo...

Jas
09-10-2012, 13:02
What do you think those girls do in private shows for 6 dollars a minute? Discuss politics and fashion trends?:) I did mention a dildo...

Ure a little blasphemer- no way wud i be involved in such stuff. Ever.

Russian Lad
09-10-2012, 13:42
Ure a little blasphemer- no way wud i be involved in such stuff. Ever.

It is not as if I inisist.:)

breezy
09-10-2012, 14:10
oh wow......lol