PDA

View Full Version : Can we have a chat room also?

Jas
08-10-2012, 09:13
I was thinking, like if we cud have a proper chatroom and stuff. We cud post our stuff and have real time conversations. Why can't we have a expat.ru chat room- it wud be great- people cud ask me all kinds of stuff and it wud be like a proper conversation also even? Like is it technically difficult to make a chat room? What's the story with that?

RichardB
08-10-2012, 09:46
I was thinking, like if we cud have a proper chatroom and stuff. We cud post our stuff and have real time conversations. Why can't we have a expat.ru chat room- it wud be great- people cud ask me all kinds of stuff and it wud be like a proper conversation also even? Like is it technically difficult to make a chat room? What's the story with that?

This is a vbulletin FORUM. FORUM software. If you wanted a chat room then they would have to install separate software or you could go and install your own chat software. Or use Skype or Windows Messenger?

And all that so that people "cud ask me all kinds of stuff"? Do you think people would only want to talk to you in real time?

FatAndy
08-10-2012, 11:25
www.krovatka.ru

Jas
08-10-2012, 11:52
Can we have a chatroom or no?

Judge
08-10-2012, 11:56
I think we had one ages ago on this site,but nobody used it....I could be wrong, mixing up this forum with another I use..

Can we have a chatroom or no?
Nope..not really needed.

Like mentioned, for live chat there is Skype ,Windows Messenger or FB ...