PDA

View Full Version : What if the Nazis had won World War 2?

Jas
07-10-2012, 10:01
What do u think wud have happened? I am not sure, but I feel the people of the world wud have risen up- Muslims, Americans, Jews, Russians, Western Europeans, every one united to overthrow this evil stuff.
People wud not have all these divisions- black Americans and white Americans wud be working as one and no one wud be thinking if ure a Pakistani from the UK or if ure white- we wud all be toally united to fight the Nazis and to win.

Now the Nazis lost of course..... but as they are still lurking and plotting to do all their bad stuff- no way shud we be disunited in the west.

Ok then... back to the thread... what wud have actually happened if they had won then do u guys think?

mds45
07-10-2012, 10:18
What do u think wud have happened? I am not sure, but I feel the people of the world wud have risen up- Muslims, Americans, Jews, Russians, Western Europeans, every one united to overthrow this evil stuff.
People wud not have all these divisions- black Americans and white Americans wud be working as one and no one wud be thinking if ure a Pakistani from the UK or if ure white- we wud all be toally united to fight the Nazis and to win.

Now the Nazis lost of course..... but as they are still lurking and plotting to do all their bad stuff- no way shud we be disunited in the west.

Ok then... back to the thread... what wud have actually happened if they had won then do u guys think?

I don't think the war would ever have ended, no one would have accepted their rule and we would have had a situation such as iraq now where there is constant death and destruction eventually they would have had to pull back to Germany just because of the sheer weight of numbers against them.

But here's something else to consider, Hitler and the Nazis wanted to unite Europe with Germany as the bosses - look at the European Union now and I would suggest they are mostly there except they are not allowed to kill people anymore, just ask Greece how in control Germany are at the moment.

Jas
07-10-2012, 11:09
I don't think the war would ever have ended, no one would have accepted their rule and we would have had a situation such as iraq now where there is constant death and destruction eventually they would have had to pull back to Germany just because of the sheer weight of numbers against them.

But here's something else to consider, Hitler and the Nazis wanted to unite Europe with Germany as the bosses - look at the European Union now and I would suggest they are mostly there except they are not allowed to kill people anymore, just ask Greece how in control Germany are at the moment.

I totally agree, the EU is a total con and I got every sympathy with the people of Greece.
Interesting point and I think ure probably right that the Nazis cud not have kept everyone down forever- but also there wud have been traitors willing to work with them unfortunately. But yes, so long as people united against fascism and racism- it wud have been ok in the end.

okiey
07-10-2012, 13:41
I totally agree, the EU is a total con and I got every sympathy with the people of Greece.

What sympathy do you have with Greece in relation to the European Union?

Jas
07-10-2012, 14:31
What sympathy do you have with Greece in relation to the European Union?

The EU has ripped the Greeks off and austerity is a con. Those banks lended money to the Greeks knowing the Greek state and its banks wud never be able to pay back- but that the interest payments cud be passed on to the Greek people. Europe needs something like Occupy Wall Street. I got sympathy with them cos they're the victims of zombie banks and their ponsy schemes. When Germany was selling Greeks Bmw's without asking if people cud ever afford it- it worked for German export companies and now it's working for the European Central Bank and the IMF- killing Greece with yet more dodgy debt.

Another thing, do u know Pakistanis was attacked in Greece last month? They got "Golden Dawn," making big gains and they're turning the situation on to the immigrants!

MickeyTong
07-10-2012, 14:33

Philip K. Dick wrote a novel about this: The Man in the High Castle.
The Man in the High Castle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So did Robert Harris: Fatherland.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatherland_(novel)

okiey
07-10-2012, 15:24
The EU has ripped the Greeks off and austerity is a con. Those banks lended money to the Greeks knowing the Greek state and its banks wud never be able to pay back- but that the interest payments cud be passed on to the Greek people. Europe needs something like Occupy Wall Street. I got sympathy with them cos they're the victims of zombie banks and their ponsy schemes. When Germany was selling Greeks Bmw's without asking if people cud ever afford it- it worked for German export companies and now it's working for the European Central Bank and the IMF- killing Greece with yet more dodgy debt.

Another thing, do u know Pakistanis was attacked in Greece last month? They got "Golden Dawn," making big gains and they're turning the situation on to the immigrants!

I don't disagree with what you say, but at the same time ignorance and stupidity on the part of the Greeks is also no excuse, if you live beyond your means you must pay the price at some point.

Ireland did the exact same. We seem to have a release valve, in that large numbers of young and middle-aged people are easily emigrating to Australia and New Zealand. I think its the main reason we don't have protests and riots.

scd167
07-10-2012, 17:44

If the Nazis had won... most minorities would be eliminated by now... would not have the problems with Islam for sure... that would likely have been the Nazis next issue to deal wlth after their first one... however, it is the stupidiest thread ever still...

When will the civilized world come together and realize Islam and Shariah law is the new facism and all come together to eliminate this cancer from the civilized world?