PDA

View Full Version : Khabarovsk - Where to Live

7 Kids
05-10-2012, 23:46
Looking into moving to Khabarovsk. I don't necessarily want to live in the city. Any recommendations?

Nobbynumbnuts
05-10-2012, 23:59
Looking into moving to Khabarovsk. I don't necessarily want to live in the city. Any recommendations?

I haven't lived there but i've visited and have to say it's a very pleasant city.
I don't think you'll have any issues living in the center. It's clean and rather well looked after. There are a few 'sights' and a very nice embankment on the Amur river for walks and stuff.

robertmf
06-10-2012, 00:09
I haven't lived there but i've visited and have to say it's a very pleasant city.
I don't think you'll have any issues living in the center. It's clean and rather well looked after. There are a few 'sights' and a very nice embankment on the Amur river for walks and stuff.

By 'sights' do you mean the ..ahem.. people|люди passed out on the wood sidewalks :question: :rofl:

:iagree: with Nobby. Nice place, if you don't want "cultural".

Once 'outside' of Kharbarovsk, there isn't much there ... maybe a few PRC scouts ...

Still :tgif: in PA

Nobbynumbnuts
06-10-2012, 00:57
By 'sights' do you mean the ..ahem.. people|люди passed out on the wood sidewalks :question: :rofl:................

I dare say there are a few Пьяницы in Khabarovsk but i was thinking more along the lines of 'lumpy jumpers' ;)

Seriously though, the center has a few attractive, public buildings and onion domed churches, if that kind of thing floats yer boat.