PDA

View Full Version : Reiki, Thai massage, Chinese foot massage

raffi
29-10-2007, 01:14
Greetings all!

A good friend of mine, Dina Sedova, offers Thai massage (traditional, non-sexual) and Chinese foot massage.

Thai traditional massage and Chinese foot massage help with the body's immunity; cures headaches, migraines, stress, asthma, kidney disease, etc. It helps improve family relationships. And it can help prevent sickness.

Thai massge uses the palms, hands, thumbs, the elbow, knee, and foot.

Foot massage uses hands, fingers; also a wood stick is used for applying to acupunture points.

She also offers Reiki, an ancient healing method. By applying hands to different points on the body we heal physical and emotional problems. it is also a form of relaxation.

Dina has offered Thai and Chinese massage and Reiki sessions at the US Embassy for the past 3 years.

Those who have been initiated in reiki and use it regularly find that it helps in all aspects of life. It helps to center oneself, to deal with problems both large and small. It does not require you to give up beliefs that you already. Reiki is accessible to all, regardless of religion. Also, you do not need to have special abilities to do Reiki. This practice also helps to develop a deeper, subtler awareness of yourself and the world around you.

You can pm me for her contact info.

Please feel free to leave a message if you reach her answering machine. She speaks English.

If you are curious about any of these practices, but are not sure you want to try yet, she'll be happy to answer any of your questions.

Good luck,
Raffi

virginie
29-10-2007, 14:41
I'm very interested, but as I cannot find how I can send you a PM :shame:, could you send me her phone number directly?

Thanks for understanding

Miracle77777
31-12-2007, 13:23
Greetings all!

A good friend of mine, Dina Sedova, offers Thai massage (traditional, non-sexual) and Chinese foot massage.

Dina has offered Thai and Chinese massage and Reiki sessions at the US Embassy for the past 3 years.

If you are curious about any of these practices, but are not sure you want to try yet, she'll be happy to answer any of your questions.

Good luck,
Raffi

:thumbsup:
Could she teach me??
Might be useful in a future ^-*
:queen:

31-12-2007, 17:49
:thumbsup:
Could she teach me??
Might be useful in a future ^-*
:queen:

Wanna do foot massage? :)

TD
03-01-2008, 00:45
I'm very interested, but as I cannot find how I can send you a PM :shame:

It's never too late to learn :-)

Miracle77777
04-01-2008, 17:56
Wanna do foot massage? :)

Always afraid to break a few ribs on back of my victim ^-* ....:shame:

Dr. Boris K
25-01-2008, 19:38
Hello everyone!
I'm a licensed Acupuncturist from New York.
Now practicing in Moscow, privatly and at the EMC, Phisiotherapy Department.
If you have any health related issues and agree with methods of Chinese Medicine - welcome!
I'll be happy to answer all your questions.
749-2706, dr_kiryushov@yahoo.com
Good luck!

Boris A. Kiryushov
Lic.Ac., Dipl.Ac., MD