PDA

View Full Version : Average cost of Russian lessons

blackout
26-09-2012, 17:54
Could anyone please tell me the average cost of Russian lessons in Moscow, per academic hour? Any recommendations for schools would also be helpful, especially ones located in the Kitay-Gorod area which offer classes for advanced/upper-intermediate learners. Thanks in advance!

lacrima
26-09-2012, 21:58
Hi, blackout!

A friend of mine is taking Russian lessons at the «Intensiv Language School» and says they are not bad.
As far as I know they are located in the centre of Moscow in Vetoshnyy pereulok near metro station "Okhotny Ryad"

You make consult the prices at their web site.
I suppose the average price shouldn't exceed 1000 rubles for academic hour. If you are charged more, find another teacher!

Good luck!

Benedikt
27-09-2012, 06:21
Could anyone please tell me the average cost of Russian lessons in Moscow, per academic hour? Any recommendations for schools would also be helpful, especially ones located in the Kitay-Gorod area which offer classes for advanced/upper-intermediate learners. Thanks in advance!

so many schools and teachers advertising here. are they all guarding jealously their prices or what? afraid of competition, there is always someone who will than be cheaper. it is called free market.....

Rom2007
27-09-2012, 13:03
Hi,

I am a professional teacher of foreign languages and I am teaching Russian to foreigners in Moscow, in private.
I charge 700 RUB per academic hour if the class is taking place in the center and 800-900 RUB when I have to go far to reach my student's place.

Feel free to contact me here if you need to improve/brush up your Russian !

Roman

nsts
16-10-2012, 11:51
Hi! I will be glad to offer my support as of Russian language teacher. High quality and professionalism, and reasonable prices! Send me a message if interested.
Anastasia