PDA

View Full Version : Where I'd god come from ?

mds45
26-09-2012, 16:01
Here's my theory about religion, religious people are unable to get anywhere near an answer to that question, they see it as unknowable , I think that is how I see their god! I can't allow myself to believe in the 2000 year ago man made story, it all just to convenient . And the anomalies and inaccuracies are astounding.

That is what I see as the difference between us - its the point at which we acknowledge we don't know !!!

TolkoRaz
26-09-2012, 16:11
What was the question? ;)

rusmeister
26-09-2012, 18:09
Not sure what point there is in responding. You've come on, ostensibly with a question, not even clearly expressed in the thread title. ( "Where I'd God come from?") But you have already answered the question in your own head, and claim we don't have an answer. Why ask, then, when you are clearly not interested in an answer, above all, one that might challenge your own beliefs and force you to reconsider them?

lacrima
26-09-2012, 21:31
Here's my theory about religion, religious people are unable to get anywhere near an answer to that question, they see it as unknowable , I think that is how I see their god! I can't allow myself to believe in the 2000 year ago man made story, it all just to convenient . And the anomalies and inaccuracies are astounding.

That is what I see as the difference between us - its the point at which we acknowledge we don't know !!!

I've read your post several times but alas! I've failed to grasp the essence of it.
Either your English is not good enough to express the idea clearly, or the turmoil in your soul prevents you from simply acknowledging the fact that God is! :10189: