PDA

View Full Version : What's the strangest thing that ever happened to you?

Jas
24-09-2012, 11:09
Tons of strange stuff has happened to me over the years. Here's one more thing. I had this weird dream last night: I was in the bathroom of me parents house and I was dressed in a US army uniform and I was dancing alone. Suddenly, Lady Gaga appeared and she was just staring at me with a kindly smile.
Dreams. Always bizarre.

So guys, what's the weirdest stuff that's happened to you?

natlee
24-09-2012, 11:37
My daughter! Was born 10 days overdue on my wedding anniversary.. and a bright redhead. 6+ years later, she brings me sweet notes when I cry, tells me I'm the most beautiful mommy on the planet ("like a princess") and asks that I never ever leave her.. how could I!! :)

mds45
24-09-2012, 12:00
I dreamt I was lady gaga and was standing in a strange girls bathroom :)

natlee
24-09-2012, 12:03
I dreamt I was lady gaga and was standing in a strange girls bathroom :) :rofl:

Jas
24-09-2012, 12:07
I dreamt I was lady gaga and was standing in a strange girls bathroom :)

I think u cud pass for Lady Gaga if u learned to do her very distinctive make up right. Lessons are on you tube!

Potty
25-09-2012, 13:07
One day I attended international educational exhibition where I applied for 3 contests for scholarships. And won all 3 of them. All 3 were pure luck. I guess God just wanted me to travel to different countries, see the world and meet my husband.

Jas
25-09-2012, 13:12
One day I attended international educational exhibition where I applied for 3 contests for scholarships. And won all 3 of them. All 3 were pure luck. I guess God just wanted me to travel to different countries and see the world.

That's brilliant. I wish I was so lucky.

TolkoRaz
25-09-2012, 14:02
So guys, what's the weirdest stuff that's happened to you?

Being temporarily kidnapped - they picked on the wrong guy! ;)

Being hijacked and not knowing about it until landing! :(

Witnessing 5 violent revolutions at close hand! :)

Along with the above and several other events, the strangest thing is still being alive to tell the tale! :)

Jas
26-09-2012, 14:09
Being temporarily kidnapped - they picked on the wrong guy! ;)

Being hijacked and not knowing about it until landing! :(

Witnessing 5 violent revolutions at close hand! :)

Along with the above and several other events, the strangest thing is still being alive to tell the tale! :)

It's like a movie or something. I wish I was u and done this kind of stuff.

TolkoRaz
26-09-2012, 15:17
It just happens - I don't book it or plan for it! ;)

But I do have an interesting photo collection, some very unusual memorabilia and ripping read of a book in draft, but I have still not had the courage to get it published! May be one day! :)

Carl
26-09-2012, 23:40
It just happens - I don't book it or plan for it! ;)

But I do have an interesting photo collection, some very unusual memorabilia and ripping read of a book in draft, but I have still not had the courage to get it published! May be one day! :)

Let us know when you do..get it published. Sounds like a good read!

scd167
26-09-2012, 23:42
It's like a movie or something. I wish I was u and done this kind of stuff.

Jas's fourth best seller won't be a novel, instead it will be TolkoRaz's biography! Match made in heaven!

RichardB
27-09-2012, 00:03
Easy - Pointing a loaded SLR at an uninvited guest and pulling the trigger...

Surreal.