PDA

View Full Version : Impeach Bush Website

Intourist
06-01-2004, 09:53
www.votetoimpeach.org

1. Because he deserves it.

2. If he gets the boot, those two daughters of his will be more accessible !

legspreader
06-01-2004, 10:14
and put who in the white house, Gore? Now thats a real solution....

Intourist
06-01-2004, 10:34
Legs,

Let's just take this one step at a time, ok ? I think it behooves us to first let Bush get mounted from behind by a large black man named Leroy during his first shower in the pokey BEFORE we begin to decide who replaces him.

Thanks for the input, however.

Love,
Intourist

cyclby
06-01-2004, 10:50
Seems to me that Clinton was impeached but that never seemed to change anything. How about we impeach Congress as a whole and outlaw lawyers from holding public office. Next we can outlaw the Democratic and Rebublican parties as we cannot seem to vilify them out of existance. Just a thought.
Regards,
C

ingsoc
06-01-2004, 11:12
Being an attorney myself....I do realize we have the same reputation as car dealers...but when the sh** hits the fan..and someone is in trouble..its always those that hate us the most that seem to come flocking for help......lawyers are just like ANY other profession...good docs..bad ones..good mechanics..bad ones...the fact is...most people are just intimidated by them...rightly so as many of them are arrogant sob's...but dont sterotype us all....one day in Russia you may run amuck of some law and I guarantee it wont be the local Lada mechanic you'll be looking for for help...
:D

Intourist
06-01-2004, 11:12
Guys, guys, guys ! You're way too serious about this. I just wanted to get all those Secret Service people out of the way so I could hump the Bush twins !

Regardless of whether or not I agree with the site's stated intentions (I do), I wasn't really intending for this to turn into a heated political debate on the merits of Republicans/Democrats, Iraq, etc,

ingsoc
06-01-2004, 11:28
Intorurist......sorry...wasn't trying to take it too personally...I myself dont like most lawyers.....it burned me out after 15 years of practice...but...how about nixing the bush twins..and going for the Olson twins...;) hehehe..they have just been accepted to some prestigious school back east..and I think are far better looking ;)

legspreader
06-01-2004, 12:30
Originally posted by Intourist
Guys, guys, guys ! You're way too serious about this. I just wanted to get all those Secret Service people out of the way so I could hump the Bush twins !

Regardless of whether or not I agree with the site's stated intentions (I do), I wasn't really intending for this to turn into a heated political debate on the merits of Republicans/Democrats, Iraq, etc,

Hate to break it to you the bush twins will probally have at least limited secret service support for the rest of their lives ;)

enrico palazzo
06-01-2004, 14:04
Intourist, give 'em a few dozen beers, you may have a chance...