PDA

View Full Version : Where are Jas and Yak

mds45
07-09-2012, 14:31
Is it a coincidense they have gone missing at the same time?

My money is on them having eloped to Saudi Arabia :)

Inola
07-09-2012, 14:33
:D

Editting their novels? Or writing a new one together?

FatAndy
07-09-2012, 14:34
Dunno about Jas, but Yak probably is sitting in lectures and seminars of his medical institute (as you probbaly know, studens/scholars year has started 1st Sep).

mds45
07-09-2012, 14:36
It's a whopper of a mystery !!

Remington
07-09-2012, 14:36
:D

Editting their novels? Or writing a new one together?

Poor Yak... he got big task ahead of him cleaning up her English with a bottle of Ibuprofen.

I hope Jas will be back.

Judge
07-09-2012, 14:38
Well, Jas didn't like a new thread that was started about her,so the thread was deleted.She said she was taking a break just after.The thread in question was started by Yak, he got slightly offended that his thread was closed and also said he will take a break.
it's hard trying to please everyone.

Benedikt
07-09-2012, 15:51
Well, Jas didn't like a new thread that was started about her,so the thread was deleted.She said she was taking a break just after.The thread in question was started by Yak, he got slightly offended that his thread was closed and also said he will take a break.

-they'l return-:hooray:
apologies Arnold for misusing your catchphrase....

robertmf
07-09-2012, 16:36
Dunno about Jas, but Yak probably is sitting in lectures and seminars of his medical institute (as you probbaly know, students/scholars year has started 1st Sep).

He will have no personal time for the next 2 years, and then only a little for the next 2. And then none at all for the residency years.

For example, memorize Gray's Anatomy (http://www.archive.org/stream/anatodescripti00grayrich#page/54/mode/2up) if you are looking for something to do :evilgrin:

FatAndy
07-09-2012, 16:43
No, he will learn it with right, proletarian ones (Gaivoronsky for normal anatomy and Strukov+Serov for pathological one ;)).

Inola
07-09-2012, 16:46

You are right, mds45.. All this does look suspicious :suspect: they must have complotted to act out this fake row and even managed to fool Judge into covering them and telling us stories about deleted threads.

Saudi Arabic mini-break it must be :D

Judge
07-09-2012, 16:56
You could be onto something there,they both live far from Moscow and they love cats.
Maybe they are on their honeymoon.:10518:

mds45
07-09-2012, 17:01
You are right, mds45.. All this does look suspicious :suspect: they must have complotted to act out this fake row and even managed to fool Judge into covering them and telling us stories about deleted threads.

Saudi Arabic mini-break it must be :D

hahaha exactly - sneeky ones :) I suppose they are in bed naked like John and Yoko -writing protest poems , actually scrub that mental image - retinas are feeling pain AAARRRRRRGG !!!!!

Inola
07-09-2012, 17:02
Maybe they are on their honeymoon.:10518:

Yak did brag here about his ability to turn straight women onto lesbians. This time he must have applied his magic vice-versa :D

mds45
07-09-2012, 17:02
He will have no personal time for the next 2 years, and then only a little for the next 2. And then none at all for the residency years.

For example, memorize Gray's Anatomy (http://www.archive.org/stream/anatodescripti00grayrich#page/54/mode/2up) if you are looking for something to do :evilgrin:

I would believe if he hadn't been on Facebook all day :)

mrzuzzo
07-09-2012, 17:03
And BabyGirl is gone too...

Yak is one lucky guy!

Inola
07-09-2012, 17:04

Yak is one lucky guy!

I can't imagine BG and Jas in one room :D

mds45
07-09-2012, 17:05

Yak is one lucky guy!

Yeah but i also notice Tolko is missing too - so erm ??????????

mds45
07-09-2012, 17:05

I have many times - ooops

mrzuzzo
07-09-2012, 17:08

The make-up sex would be awesome though!

Inola
07-09-2012, 17:15
The make-up sex would be awesome though!

I'm not sure BG likes women in paranja or what do you call it

mrzuzzo
07-09-2012, 17:18

I can be kinda kinky though, actually.

robertmf
07-09-2012, 17:29

Do you mean BG, Jas & Tolko are in a :trampoline: ménage à troi (http://www.menageatroiswines.com/) :question:

:Loco:
California King Bed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:trampoline::trampoline::10301: :trampoline::10301::10301::10301:

andymackem
07-09-2012, 18:15
So, any mod able to confirm whether Jas was another member's alter ego, created for a quick wind up? If so, my cap is duly doffed in that direction. Great effort!

Periwinkle
07-09-2012, 18:16
Yes, whatever happened to BG, she was a spastic poster.

Periwinkle
07-09-2012, 18:17
So, any mod able to confirm whether Jas was another member's alter ego, created for a quick wind up? If so, my cap is duly doffed in that direction. Great effort!

Interesting. She was a bit odd - Pakistani/English/lesbian/Liverpudlian/feminist.

Could just be someone was bored....

robertmf
07-09-2012, 18:28
Yes, whatever happened to BG, she was a spastic poster.

She didn't call me - so she's (probably) okay and does not need bail money for jail :)

robertmf
07-09-2012, 18:30
... She was a bit odd - Pakistani/English/lesbian/Liverpudlian/feminist. ...

Only "a bit" :question:

martpark
07-09-2012, 19:04

She was who she said she was aka a truly unique individual.

ezik
07-09-2012, 21:24
Msd45, I'm sure that Tolko will be pleased to read that you're missing him so quickly, but I guess he posted just this morning... :rolleyes:

Yeah but i also notice Tolko is missing too - so erm ??????????

So - Jas' absence has been explained, she's taking a break.
Yak is probably practicing his future medicine skills on some innocent subjects.
Tolko is not missing, but is just being missed.
That leaves BG. Maybe she is travelling?

RichardB
07-09-2012, 21:31
Msd45, I'm sure that Tolko will be pleased to read that you're missing him so quickly, but I guess he posted just this morning... :rolleyes:

So - Jas' absence has been explained, she's taking a break.
Yak is probably practicing his future medicine skills on some innocent subjects.
Tolko is not missing, but is just being missed.
That leaves BG. Maybe she is travelling?

BG is in America

quincy
07-09-2012, 22:09
-they'l return....

they will. For people like Yak and GalinaP this forum has become their oxygen

robertmf
07-09-2012, 23:37
BG is in America

... on the man-hunt :mml:

Maybe she'll decide to just stay here ... *that* has certainly been done before :bong:

ezik
07-09-2012, 23:48
Which would leave Moscow without BG...
I guess I have the same info as RichardB, BG is in the US. And looks like she's having a great time. That's good.

Maybe she'll decide to just stay here ... *that* has certainly been done before :bong:

ezik
07-09-2012, 23:49

Rather vice versa, I think. She doesn't need to hunt.

robertmf
08-09-2012, 00:35
Which would leave Moscow without BG...
I guess I have the same info as RichardB, BG is in the US. And looks like she's having a great time. That's good.

Unlike N. Khrushchev, our BG can go to Disneyland (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/) :mml:

ezik
08-09-2012, 01:35
OK, so BG sent me a message.
She asked me to say "hi" to anyone on the forum wondering where she is. She´s in the US, busy and happy. Not missing Moscow, but missing the people she knows here.

One more mystery solved.

Benedikt
08-09-2012, 04:50
OK, so BG sent me a message.
She asked me to say "hi" to anyone on the forum wondering where she is. She´s in the US, busy and happy. Not missing Moscow, but missing the people she knows here.

One more mystery solved.

but it is still nice to know that people care. or are they just curious?

quincy
08-09-2012, 14:25
but it is still nice to know that people care. or are they just curious?

curious.

celia
11-09-2012, 12:06
This just goes to show that even though people complain about posters with colourful language or extreme opinions, they miss those people when they're gone.

I don't think someone made up Jas - if so, that person is a genius!