PDA

View Full Version : 1 room appartment in the center of StP

Ksjusha
24-10-2007, 18:42
There is very nice one room appartment in the center of St-Petersburg near nevskii pr. It is in very good condition with all household appliances
Cost 850 euro per monts. If you need it for a long time it will be a discount

to contact me please write at DELETED - PLEASE USE PM

Ksenia

Sinestro
24-10-2007, 19:37
Around $1,200 for a one room apartment in the center near Nevskii? :drink:

This past summer I was paying $1,400 (1 year lease) for a two room apartment (walking distance to Nevskii was 10 minutes) in the center with euro remont with a floor area of 68 m2.

That one room apartment is WAY to high in the sky. Please re-calculate and repost. Thanks!!

Fantastika
26-10-2007, 19:51
Around $1,200 for a one room apartment in the center near Nevskii? :drink:

This past summer I was paying $1,400 (1 year lease) for a two room apartment (walking distance to Nevskii was 10 minutes) in the center with euro remont with a floor area of 68 m2.

That one room apartment is WAY to high in the sky. Please re-calculate and repost. Thanks!!

What are you, the official setter of apartment prices?

If she can get $850 Euro for a one-room flat, more power to her...

Sinestro
26-10-2007, 23:46
What are you, the official setter of apartment prices?

If she can get $850 Euro for a one-room flat, more power to her...

Just a reality check, so other eXpats who are unfamiliar with Russian apartments know how much is a fair price. Of course, if she can get that much money for something that small, yes, more power to her. And yes, a sucker is born every minute.

Fantastika
27-10-2007, 23:34
Just a reality check, so other eXpats who are unfamiliar with Russian apartments know how much is a fair price. Of course, if she can get that much money for something that small, yes, more power to her. And yes, a sucker is born every minute.

Someday... you may not believe it now...but you may also be a landlord, it could very well happen. And then you will also be looking for best price... :)