PDA

View Full Version : Did I missed something? :(

NotMe
02-09-2012, 18:10
Today, before going to fitness, I dropped in to supermarket to buy a special cap for sauna instead of lost one.

There was a pile of such kind of caps, and I was ready to drop one of them into my basket when my attention was drawn by the embroidery which decorated the cap – "general".

It looks like I need something different- was my first thought, and I kept sorting out the caps.

"Brigadier general" and "real colonel" was provided to my attention.

I felt anxiety.
It looks like I missed something. Probably Russia is now involved in some military actions, fighting on all fronts and, as a result most men are mobilized in regular army?! :eek:

My anxiety got more deep, when I looked at "women" version. It was "hottie girl" and "want to get married". ;)

No wonder,- I told myself.
When most of male population fight, women have to feel an acute shortage of men’s attention and advertize themselves even in sauna!:agree:

I rushed home, switched on computer and looked through a break news. Nothing.

Then I listened a break news on TV. No information concerning any military actions.

Probably mass media concealed anything from us and I should rush to supermarket back to make a stock for salt, soap and fresh water or the reason was different?:eh:

Any ideas, please.

robertmf
02-09-2012, 18:37
Today, before going to fitness, I dropped in to supermarket to buy a special cap for sauna instead of lost one.

There was a pile of such kind of caps, and I was ready to drop one of them into my basket when my attention was drawn by the embroidery which decorated the cap – "general".

Any ideas, please.

Military men don't wear sauna caps :evilgrin:

Check for a [MADE IN CHINA] label. Perhaps the PRC is playing a joke on their Russian comrades :question: like the Americans did.

Russian President Putin called President George W. Bush with an emergency: "Our largest condom factory has exploded," the Russian President cried. "My people's favorite form of birth control. This is a true disaster!"

"Mr. Putin, the American people would be happy to do anything within their power to help you,' replied the President.

"I do need your help," said Yeltsin. "Could you possibly send 1,000,000 condoms ASAP to tide us over?"

"Why certainly! I'll get right on it," said Bush.

"Oh, and one more small favor, please?" said Putin. "Could the condoms be red in color and at least 10' long and 4' in diameter?" said Putin.

"No problem," replied the President and, with that, George Dubya hung up and called the President of condom company. "I need a favor, you've got to send 1,000,000 condoms right away over to Russia."

"Consider it done," said the President of condom company. "Great! Now listen, they have to be red in color, 10' long and 4' wide."

"Easily done. Anything else?" ... "Yeah," said the President, "print 'MADE IN AMERICA, SIZE SMALL' on each one.

:10518:

NotMe
02-09-2012, 18:56
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Military men don't wear sauna caps :evilgrin:

Sure :) , sauna caps are not part of uniform. :D

In Russia they say "In banya" (sauna) all persons are equal ".
But with such caps there will be a difference. :p

TolkoRaz
02-09-2012, 20:08
So, NotMe, what would you like to see emblazoned on your Sauna Cap?

robertmf
02-09-2012, 20:16
Sure :) , sauna caps are not part of uniform. :D

In Russia they say "In banya" (sauna) all persons are equal ".
But with such caps there will be a difference. :p

The ice cream cone shower cap (http://www.stupid.com/Ice-Cream-Shower-Cap_p_2772.html) is suitable for you :trampoline:

Do you also need the birch twigs :question:

TolkoRaz
02-09-2012, 21:16

NotMe
02-09-2012, 21:32
So, NotMe, what would you like to see emblazoned on your Sauna Cap?

Well...

Being a very modest person by nature, I was looking for a Sauna Cap without any decoration :p or identification ;)

NotMe
02-09-2012, 21:36

Mulitary motive again?!

Oops, my fault- I forgot to look at your avatar. :D

NotMe
02-09-2012, 21:49
Do you also need the birch twigs :question:

Too tricky question. :D

I need to think it over. :p

robertmf
02-09-2012, 22:23
Too tricky a question. :D

I need to think it over. :p

While you are thinking ... Do you go to :kiss_mini: coed (his & hers) sauna :question:

robertmf
02-09-2012, 22:25
Well...

Being a very modest person by nature, I was looking for a Sauna Cap without any decoration :p or identification ;)

Have you seen the Alfred Hitchcock movie, Pyscho :question:

:evilgrin:

NotMe
03-09-2012, 13:33
While you are thinking ... Do you go to :kiss_mini: coed (his & hers) sauna :question:

He-he-he... :D

In fact, I prefer not to mix one (communication with naked or semi-naked men) with another (sport/fitness and recovering after that). ;)

That's why my choice is "hers" sauna. :p

NotMe
03-09-2012, 13:34
Have you seen the Alfred Hitchcock movie, Pyscho :question:

:evilgrin:

Nope, nope and nope!

I prefer comedies.:p

robertmf
03-09-2012, 16:31
Nope, nope and nope!

I prefer comedies.:p

:emote_popcorn: Psycho is a comedy of horror ! I know a woman who watched Psycho and will no longer take a shower ! :rofl:

jani3017
03-09-2012, 16:49

Hiiiiii Friend !!!!
I think laughing is good exercise. People of Moscow like bollywood movie Mera Naam Joker.Too much comedy movie along with good massage.

mds45
03-09-2012, 17:44
Hiiiiii Friend !!!!
I think laughing is good exercise. People of Moscow like bollywood movie Mera Naam Joker.Too much comedy movie along with good massage.

A good massage while watching a film , now that could catch on ..:)