PDA

View Full Version : Dreams and Nightmares- Your Secret Terror

Jas
02-09-2012, 12:34
I got several terrible dreams that I been having for years. One is about a tidal wave.... it's a three mile high wall of water and it's just hanging in the air about to fall on me. The terrible bit is I have to calculate how I can survive and swim through it.

Another.... the roof of me house blows off in a storm and I am just dazed and scared of all the wind and light and feel totally exposed to the elements.

This one is the worst: I am tied to a bed and a man is moving on me. But then I turn into a wolf and kill him cos I bite his throat. Then I am just standing there and he's dead and I don't know what to do.

TolkoRaz
02-09-2012, 12:54
They all suggest a deep insecurity :book:

Jas
02-09-2012, 13:02
They all suggest a deep insecurity :book:

Huh, I think I am pretty confident and stuff. Tolki, if u turned into a wolf and killed some guy- wud u know what to do?

MickeyTong
02-09-2012, 14:28
Overwhelmed and helpless.

TolkoRaz
02-09-2012, 14:34
Life is a struggle, always battling something and insecure?

Jas
02-09-2012, 14:43
Life is a struggle, always battling something and insecure?

Tolki, if u wud like to share ure dreams with us then please feel free and stuff

GalinaP
02-09-2012, 15:06
The secret terror of my childhood was a Queen of Spades (instilled in my by my elder sister)

TolkoRaz
02-09-2012, 15:45
Tolki, if u wud like to share ure dreams with us then please feel free and stuff

If I did choose to share my dreams, they would be very colourful and would have to be immediately moved to Bardak! :yikes:

Jas
02-09-2012, 16:11
The secret terror of my childhood was a Queen of Spades (instilled in my by my elder sister)

Well U got no need to worry, cos the Queen of Clubs is a Pakistani girl called Nadia Ali and she always wins out over the Queen of Spades.

Promo_QueenOfClubs%202.jpg

Jas
02-09-2012, 21:44
Ok guys, this is the Queen of Clubs. You got two kinds of girls in this world- us- Pakistani girls and we're top class and everyone else.

Top class is the Queen of Clubs.

Nadia Ali - Rapture [Official Video HD] - YouTube