PDA

View Full Version : Forum inquiry

stevand
31-08-2012, 19:44
Hello everyone, I wanted to check if anyone registered on this forum is:

1.IT professional (developer, consultant)
2.Non Russian citizen
3.Works for company in Moscow (domestic or international)
4.Has a work permit provided by employer

Thanks!

Lost in moscow
31-08-2012, 20:00
Are you looking for someone who is 4 for 4 or 1 of the 4 listed?

robertmf
31-08-2012, 20:01
Hello everyone, I wanted to check if anyone registered on this forum is:

1.IT professional (developer, consultant)
2.Non Russian citizen
3.Works for company in Moscow (domestic or international)
4.Has a work permit provided by employer

Thanks!

Rather than taking a survey, perhaps better if you just ask your question :question:

:tgif:

stevand
31-08-2012, 20:14
Wanted to see if this type of arrangement is possible (all 4). So far I was not able to get any positive feedback from employers despite hundred’s of views on HH and several inquires.
Citizenship looks to be mandatory. Plus I can speak Russian. Has anyone managed to make a breakthrough?

inorcist
05-09-2012, 17:05
We have one guy working in our IT department who fulfills all four points. Actually, he doesn't even speak Russian, but he was working in our UK or US office before moving to Moscow.

Also know two guys who used to work as IT consultants here for foreign companies. Both relocated back to their home countries though recently.

mrzuzzo
05-09-2012, 18:17
I have all 4, and I know others that do as well...

stevand
05-09-2012, 19:02
This is great to hear. Have you guys applied from abroad or were you already there? How did you find your employer, particularly the one wiling to go through this work permit hassle? My skills are not an issue I have 15+ years of experience, however everyone is asking for RF or BR citizenship. Maybe you can give me some tip…

mrzuzzo
05-09-2012, 23:21
I work for a Skolkovo company, the law says all Skolkovo companies can hire unlimited foreigners (avoid all the quota hassles) and issue 3-year work visas. Which is exactly what I got.