PDA

View Full Version : What's up in Iran?

23-10-2007, 20:25
The lovely president Ahmadinejad has unexpectedly cut his two-day visit to Yerevan short, cancelling his remaining plans due to "unforeseen circumstances in Iran".

Attack from the US, or from Israel?

Sinestro
23-10-2007, 21:43
Attack from Russia.

23-10-2007, 21:51
LOL be carefull when you drink vod(k)a :)

Fantastika
23-10-2007, 22:05
The lovely president Ahmadinejad has unexpectedly cut his two-day visit to Yerevan short, cancelling his remaining plans due to "unforeseen circumstances in Iran".

Attack from the US, or from Israel?

I think it means exactly what it says - "in Iran." The government there doesn't enjoy popular support, and Akminidoodad is also probably afraid to leave his palace for too long - when he comes back someone else might have replaced him.

Clean32
23-10-2007, 22:08
I think it means exactly what it says - "in Iran." The government there doesn't enjoy popular support, and Akminidoodad is also probably afraid to leave his palace for too long - when he comes back someone else might have replaced him.

Bang on, a couple of Arab websites are saying there was a bit of a high leavel crack down. Bussness as usall

Fantastika
24-10-2007, 00:05
LOL be carefull when you drink vod(k)a :)

When I was on the airplane, I asked for "voda" (water), so she brought me Vodka. After that, it was nice plane ride...

24-10-2007, 00:18
When I was on the airplane, I asked for "voda" (water), so she brought me Vodka. After that, it was nice plane ride...

They think all Russians drink only vodka :(

24-10-2007, 00:18
Bang on, a couple of Arab websites are saying there was a bit of a high leavel crack down. Bussness as usall

Putin's trip was maybe not so... innocent!

Bels
24-10-2007, 00:23
Is Russia going to make a nuclear plant for Iran. I thought Britain or America made direct condemnation of such action. But no word from either country at the moment. It looks like they are taking their time. I thought Russia in the past agreed with a trade block with Iran in the past.

Bels
24-10-2007, 00:25
And what about this caspian oceon, does BP and Shell have any interests there ??

Clean32
24-10-2007, 00:26
Putin's trip was maybe not so... innocent!

Intresting point, i hadint even though of that, but now you mention it, i think that both the USA and RF aims in this area would not differ to much, method yes very much, and the RF have peaple on the ground and are just so much better at this than the yanks.
and Putin its his trade this sort of stuff, look what happened in NZ when he was there. any one who thinks putin is dum is dum themselfs hes a very smart cookie internationaly, just not so strong domesticly

24-10-2007, 00:44
Putin made a "secrete" offer to Iran with the agreement of the US: Something like this: Europe and Russia would deliver nuclear civil technology and plants to Iran for civil business, in exchange the USA promise to not attack Iran, and accept to delay to 2015 their European project for protection missile system (as they claim it is to protect Europe against Iranian missiles). Russia would guarantee this deal.

Larijani for Iran told "we will think"

The reply came yesterday when Larijani resigned. No reply did came anyway, but this resignations means that the top officials of Iran do WANT to go ahead to a confrontation with the US - and do not trust Russia.

I am sure that when (not "if") the US and Israel will attack Iran, Russia will not do anything to help Iran. And that under intelligence services Russia will help the US in some cases. Moreover, Russian wouldn't be happy of a nuclear Iran who could play in the neighboring countries, and... the price of oil will skyrocket, that isn't a really bad thing for Russia...

Clean32
24-10-2007, 00:50
cant give you any more greens just yet, but thanks for the enlighting and though invocking post

Fantastika
24-10-2007, 00:51
Is Russia going to make a nuclear plant for Iran. I thought Britain or America made direct condemnation of such action. But no word from either country at the moment. It looks like they are taking their time. I thought Russia in the past agreed with a trade block with Iran in the past.

Russia half-built the thing, then they asked for half-payment. But the Iranian government didn't pay them, so I don't think they are working very hard now....

Fantastika
24-10-2007, 00:58
Putin made a "secrete" offer to Iran with the agreement of the US: Something like this: Europe and Russia would deliver nuclear civil technology and plants to Iran for civil business, in exchange the USA promise to not attack Iran, and accept to delay to 2015 their European project for protection missile system (as they claim it is to protect Europe against Iranian missiles). Russia would guarantee this deal.

Larijani for Iran told "we will think"

The reply came yesterday when Larijani resigned. No reply did came anyway, but this resignations means that the top officials of Iran do WANT to go ahead to a confrontation with the US - and do not trust Russia.

I am sure that when (not "if") the US and Israel will attack Iran, Russia will not do anything to help Iran. And that under intelligence services Russia will help the US in some cases. Moreover, Russian wouldn't be happy of a nuclear Iran who could play in the neighboring countries, and... the price of oil will skyrocket, that isn't a really bad thing for Russia...

Good ideas... Russia would benefit from US/Isreali showdown with Iran. I think Iran is doing nothing to prevent terrorists in Chechnya, etc. from getting arms, maybe helping them...

Iranian government has enemies on all sides, even their own people. In the last election, the potentates from the mosque "disqualified" all the moderates, so only the radicals could run (unopposed) for their legislature. Too bad for them, Iranians have internet access and can see the truth...

24-10-2007, 00:59
Russia half-built the thing, then they asked for half-payment. But the Iranian government didn't pay them, so I don't think they are working very hard now....

It isn't only about money, remember CCCP "sold" lots of material to African countries and did not wait after payment, it was to "fight against US imperialism and help Revolution, etc etc".

So if Russia would really think it was her interest to help Iran, Russia would continue to supply even without payment.

The point is that it isn't the interest of Russia that Iran becomes a nuclear power :)

24-10-2007, 01:04
Good ideas... Russia would benefit from US/Isreali showdown with Iran. I think Iran is doing nothing to prevent terrorists in Chechnya, etc. from getting arms, maybe helping them...

Iranian government has enemies on all sides, even their own people. In the last election, the potentates from the mosque "disqualified" all the moderates, so only the radicals could run (unopposed) for their legislature. Too bad for them, Iranians have internet access and can see the truth...

It is also Russia interest to shutdown this Iranian regime, that is why Russia will not do anything against the US and Israel, even if some officials "strongly show that they worry about the situation". But special services never act in the same way that diplomats speak.

And yes, Iran supplies money, material and men to all islamic terrorists. No need even to speak about hamas too... They must be shutdown, I just feel sad that the Iranian PEOPLE will have some loss too. They are already the victims of their government.

24-10-2007, 01:06
cant give you any more greens just yet, but thanks for the enlighting and though invocking post

greens? LOL! It is always possible to give greens - or reds :) There is a bug in the system that allows to give as many as we want, but ... I will not tell how :jester:

Fantastika
24-10-2007, 01:38
greens? LOL! It is always possible to give greens - or reds :) There is a bug in the system that allows to give as many as we want, but ... I will not tell how :jester:

You are expert on forum system? Please tell me, is it possible to download all my posts? At one time? I want some of this material for book I am writing (my own posts, not anyone else's)...?? :bookworm:

Clean32
24-10-2007, 01:43

LOL i only have the one login LOL

24-10-2007, 01:53
You are expert on forum system? Please tell me, is it possible to download all my posts? At one time? I want some of this material for book I am writing (my own posts, not anyone else's)...?? :bookworm:

I am not an expert on forum system but...

http://www.expat.ru/forum/search.php?searchid=135797&pp=200

A good beginning... But it seems not possible to do more in one time... Or write a script on an external site that will grab this link and forllow all links inside, then build a html page with the content :)

Fantastika
24-10-2007, 02:08
I am not an expert on forum system but...

http://www.expat.ru/forum/search.php?searchid=135797&pp=200

A good beginning... But it seems not possible to do more in one time... Or write a script on an external site that will grab this link and forllow all links inside, then build a html page with the content :)

Write a script in...? Visual Basic?

24-10-2007, 08:48
In what you want :)

Bels
24-10-2007, 11:57

Iranian government has enemies in all sides? Can someone enlighten me on Russian telivision news which was translated to me. That there an alliance with all countries around the Caspian sea, to prevent western attack on landing on any of their counties. And to keep out western interests in oil out of the Caspian sea. This alliance apparently includes Iran and some countries that were originally allies to the west.

Fantastika
25-10-2007, 01:11
Iranian government has enemies in all sides? Can someone enlighten me on Russian telivision news which was translated to me. That there an alliance with all countries around the Caspian sea, to prevent western attack on landing on any of their counties. And to keep out western interests in oil out of the Caspian sea. This alliance apparently includes Iran and some countries that were originally allies to the west.

I don't think it is "alliance." It is just friendly "neighborhood agreement" by all the countries that surround Caspian Sea. They agreed to meet again to decide how to divvy it up, all the potential $$$ from oil...

US is trying to claim Caspian is "ocean" so their oil companies should also be allowed in...but I think the 6 countries made this agreement to make it more official, to keep it to themselves, and preclude the possibility of anyone else getting into their new "club."

Iran has, on one side, Iraq, where US troops are, and on another, Afghanistan, where NATO troops are, and Saudi Arabia, which doesn't like their brand of Islam, and Russia, which really doesn't want to encourage their fanatic government, but at least will talk to them....just talking, accepting him (Akminadoodad), maybe it will make the guy more moderate...