PDA

View Full Version : Diet Products in Russia. Where and what? URGENT!!

Jas
22-08-2012, 23:22
This isn't really the sort of post you would all be expecting from the site's official hottie, but anyhow guys, here's the situation.

After some soul searching inspired by Andy and Yakes as to the amount of wine I am drinking I decided to try on a pair of pants that I bought last year. They don't fit full stop. So it's official: I've gone up at least a size.

I'm in a panic already...
Ok, now in the UK I would be straight down to the chemist to buy a certain product that you mix with skimmed milk and comes in banana, chocalate and strawberry. I'm being coy as I'm not sure if it's ok to mention the product's name on the site. Maybe it is ok..... maybe it isn't- so best to be on the safe side.

So where can I get diet products here, the shakes and the bars?
I just never seen anything like that in Russia. Any help would be appreciated!

BabyFirefly
23-08-2012, 00:07
Ashan. And well, you can just, you know, go on a fruit fast or something. It's still summer, still nice fruits around.

Jas
23-08-2012, 00:11
Ashan. And well, you can just, you know, go on a fruit fast or something. It's still summer, still nice fruits around.

You know what I could try..... a diet of lentils, that works well and I don't get hungry. And I'll get Ashan wherever I can find it! Very good...

martpark
23-08-2012, 01:25
Exercise is essential. Less time indoors.

Jas
23-08-2012, 14:22
Exercise is essential. Less time indoors.

I know Martpark, but me trolley buss pass expired two days back and I got to wait until the end of the month for me mum to western union me some money. I can not just walk in the same area over and over- I prefer in the city center or volga- but I need a trolley bus pass and cost is 900 roubles- so I got to wait.