PDA

View Full Version : How to tackle it?

celeina
22-08-2012, 12:44
Guys., I have a serious issue.,Don,t know how to deal with it.,

A fellow member sending me PM,s threatening about things which never occurred.

Are We here for these type of Physcos/Criminals., I believe according to forum Rules PM,s cant be made public.Any suggestions from Seniors and Moderators...

martpark
22-08-2012, 12:48
Send a pm to a mod. They are very helpful.

scd167
22-08-2012, 12:49

Are We here for these type of Physcos/Criminals., I believe according to forum Rules PM,s cant be made public.Any suggestions from Seniors and Moderators...

Wonder who that could be... probably the same person who says she "owns" the moderators and can get anyone banned whenever she wants? Report the PMs to the moderators as inappropriate and let them sort it out. Based upon that person's threads and posts in the last few days, it appears to me we have a meltdown going on with a member...

:eek:

OzPara
22-08-2012, 12:51

That's awful (seriously). You're right; you can't publish PM's, but you can PM the mods with the content of the PM's you have received and ask for the offending member to be banned immediately.

Rule 26. Threats made to other members and/or staff either publicly or privately will result in an immediate permanent ban.

TolkoRaz
22-08-2012, 12:51
Save & Copy all threatening PMs and send to a Moderator / Admin.

If the received PMs are found to be abusive or threatening, the Sender will be banned in accordance with the Site's Rules! :book:

TolkoRaz
22-08-2012, 12:53
BTW, is there a facility to block PMs from selected Site Members.

Does placing somebody on the 'Ignore List' also block PMs from the selected individual?

celeina
22-08-2012, 13:31
Thanks Mart, Scd, OzPara, and Tolko.

Forwarded the message to Mod"s .Lets see how it goes.

I appreciate your concern.