PDA

View Full Version : Moscow Sightseeing Next Week

Inola
18-08-2012, 18:57
Next week I am going to show Moscow and what it has to offer to my visiting friend. Sightseeing, museums, partying, etc. - all of that is on our agenda..

If anyone would like to join us, be it for walk, drink or wild night out - give me a sign here or by PM. We'll speak either French or English, or both :)

Also, am interested to learn what would you recommend me to show him apart from obvious things.. Any nice places of interest, areas of Moscow, bars or restaurants you liked? Any interesting events worse taking part in?

rubyrussia
18-08-2012, 21:28
What about Russian? :)

Inola
18-08-2012, 22:06
I speak Russian quite well they say, but my friend's Russian is less than elementary. Is it a problem for you? :)

Inola
18-08-2012, 22:08
Ha-ha, just read what I wrote :D I meant to say "Any interesting events worth taking part in?" of course. No bad events please, nor worse, nor the worst :D

rubyrussia
18-08-2012, 22:54
Ha-ha, just read what I wrote :D I meant to say "Any interesting events worth taking part in?" of course. No bad events please, nor worse, nor the worst :D

No biggie. I just prefer speaking Russian. :) I don't get much practice.

RichardB
19-08-2012, 01:01
Next week I am going to show Moscow and what it has to offer to my visiting friend. Sightseeing, museums, partying, etc. - all of that is on our agenda..

One weekend too soon otherwise I'd say yes.

penka
19-08-2012, 01:07
I speak Russian quite well they say, but my friend's Russian is less than elementary. Is it a problem for you? :)

I might be interested. Don't remember Moscow at all to be honest.

You are not Russian?!

Inola
19-08-2012, 09:33
I might be interested. Don't remember Moscow at all to be honest.

You are not Russian?!

I am. It was a joke :)

I'll probably post updates here to inform you of our plans for each day in particular. In case something sounds tempting - you are welcome to join.

penka
19-08-2012, 09:39
I am. It was a joke :)

I'll probably post updates here to inform you of our plans for each day in particular. In case something sounds tempting - you are welcome to join.

Thanks, appreciate it:-)

rubyrussia
19-08-2012, 10:21
So you only want to hang out if people speak English or French? What's wrong with Russian! :-)

GalinaP
19-08-2012, 10:36
I suggest a regular sports hang out in Russian.

Inola
19-08-2012, 10:47
So you only want to hang out if people speak English or French? What's wrong with Russian! :-)

Nothing is wrong of course, but the main point is to show places and explain things to my friend. If I do that in Russian he won't understand anything.. As simple as that :D