PDA

View Full Version : what about these Vitamin supplements?

Benedikt
09-08-2012, 07:09
http://health.yahoo.net/articles/healthcare/10-surprising-dangers-vitamins-and-supplements

well I for sure don't take any. Taking the advise of my doctor that the way I eat it that I don't need any. he also said, should the need arise than it will be done only after a check up and he will than prescribe what specific deficits I have. But not pop any odd multivitamin and hope that all be ok.

FatAndy
09-08-2012, 10:42
Well, I drop in 200-400 mg of ascorbic acid if I feel myself going to be ill. Plus a good mug of hot tea (with lemon, this adds 50 mg extra), plus a couple of shots of Kizlyarsky KC. In most cases it's enough.

One beer (0.5) or two wines (2*0.15) gives you enough of lower B group vitamins.

Two not so big fresh carrots sliced with apples and smetana or sunflower oil gives enough of retinol (provitamin A), as same as other vegetables

Fresh meat, liver, fish (not sausages and processed products) also bring proteins, fats, B12 and minerals.

Generally, Genosse, you as a food area professional working with fresh products should indeed avoid these doubtful "supplements" and use just natural sources ;)

Benedikt
09-08-2012, 11:18
couple of shots of Kizlyarsky KC.

what is it?

FatAndy
09-08-2012, 11:22
It is the way to reach nirvana... :cool:

http://www.kizlyar-cognac.ru/goods/detail.php?ID=204
;)
I usually use 10-13 y.o. (KC - "Кизляр", "Дагестан"), but 6-7 y.o. KB ("Лезгинка") also works not bad.

Benedikt
09-08-2012, 11:26
[QUOTE=FatAndy;1037541]It is the way to reach nirvana... :cool:

no wonder one can buy anything over the Internet. And to pay take the details from daddy's credit card....:11629:

FatAndy
09-08-2012, 11:40
no wonder one can buy anything over the Internet. And to pay take the details from daddy's credit card....:11629:
Well, I prefer to take it from the shelf in a well-known place (our sel'po) ;)

robertmf
09-08-2012, 16:44
It is the way to reach nirvana... :cool:

http://www.kizlyar-cognac.ru/goods/detail.php?ID=204
;)
I usually use 10-13 y.o. (KC - "Кизляр", "Дагестан"), but 6-7 y.o. KB ("Лезгинка") also works not bad.

Sounds good looking out the window at snow fall - with cigars :bong:

Since when are Russian websites asking for birthdate to enter website ? :10641: *Shaking head in amazement*

I'll take a daily multi-vitamin and a fish oil capsule with meals. If :drink::drink: then I'll add vitamin B complex. If I feel/get a cold, then vitamin C.

Benedikt
09-08-2012, 18:13
Since when are Russian websites asking for birthdate to enter website ? :10641: *Shaking head in amazement*

this has to do with the fact that alcohol and cigarettes are supposedly to be sold only to people over the age of 18.
asking for age is a farce anyway. you just click onto the day,month and year modules and presto you are there. no verification is needed,like maybe a credit card number or the like, since it was supposed to be that you get issued a credit card only after the age or 18.