PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone :)

Plan B
06-08-2012, 12:49
Hello!

I've known about this site ever since I came to Moscow, a couple months ago, but haven't registered till now because I'd like to find some info and possibly meet some new people? :)

Currently my 2 expat friends and I are looking for a shared flat (2/3 BR) next month. We're looking to spend about 20k each. Although I'm not keen on many districts, we're interested in living near Novoslobodskaya because it seems nicer than other places. Is our budget feasible for this area? And are there other neighborhoods which you can recommend us?

Are there many Russians on this site? I'd love to improve my Russian, if I can. I live and work with mostly expats :( and I can help with your German or English :)

Nice to meet you all

Inola
06-08-2012, 17:41
Hi, welcome to the forums!

If your Russian is good enough, you might want to try this website to make an idea on rent fees per district:

http://www.cian.ru/

Judge
06-08-2012, 21:40
Hi , welcome to the site.... we have many Russian members that will help you improve your Russia.... You could start a thread about language exchange.
Enjoy the site..

Plan B
07-08-2012, 04:19
hmm well unfortunately my russian is rather poor, but I will ask a friend to have a look at that site. any other sites you can suggest for finding a flat?

thanks in advance.

dynamic
07-08-2012, 10:54
Hello, Plan B. I will glad to help you in russian and even more then that I'll glad if you'll help me with my english and deutsch)))

kaverza2007
12-08-2012, 20:03
My name is Anna, I am a native Russian speaker and certified Russian language tutor. I was rewarded with the highest diploma for teachers M. V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, by methods of teaching Russian as a foreign language.
I love Russian language, it is extraordinarily beautiful and poetic! And I'm happy to help anyone who wants to learn it.

I lead classes via Skype, join us! :)

Arthuro
12-08-2012, 20:19
hmm well unfortunately my russian is rather poor, but I will ask a friend to have a look at that site. any other sites you can suggest for finding a flat?

thanks in advance.

it is the best one. 95% of flats on the Internet are there
always ask if the owner accepts 3 guys to live. Not all landlords appreciate it well..
Regarding your budget - if you want 2 bedroom in the centre in a good condition - I think you should increase your budget from 60 - at least to 75..
but better look through cian.ru