PDA

View Full Version : Plastic surgery and cosmetology treatments. The leading clinic.

heelflip
20-10-2007, 00:19
I'd be glad to help people here with all sorts of esthetic problems. High qualified surgeons and cosmetologysts provide liposuction, blifaroplasty, laser resurfacing, Botox, Restyline, Perline, breast augmentation etc.
www.naomi.ru

With any questions call me on
DELETED - PLEASE USE PM
Dr. Andrey Iskornev

20-10-2007, 09:30
You try to attract NON-Russians in your business, you could at least have an English copy of your website!

natalia_apple
21-10-2007, 02:11
I'd be glad to help people here with all sorts of esthetic problems. High qualified surgeons and cosmetologysts provide liposuction, blifaroplasty, laser resurfacing, Botox, Restyline, Perline, breast augmentation etc.
www.naomi.ru

Dr. Andrey Iskornev

you could watch your language a bit as well

what if i didnt have an "esthetic problem" but just wanted to look even more beautiful, would i turn to your clinic after that?

21-10-2007, 07:26
Maybe you would look worse after :(

natalia_apple
21-10-2007, 14:12
that is why i am not gonna go, but gonna recommend to some "подружки":)

21-10-2007, 17:45
LOL friendship is a great value :)

Bels
21-10-2007, 18:12
Наоми - клиника косметологии Искорнева: мезотерапия, эпиляция, пилинг, удаление родинок, ботокс, фотоомоложение, сосудистые звездочки, контурная пластика, рестилайн, купероз, увеличение губ, лазерная эпиляция, лазерная шлифовка (http://www.naomi.ru)

Dr. Andrey Iskornev

Can you please verify your claim to be the leading surgery. In good English please.

natalia_apple
21-10-2007, 20:14
a real teacher, lol

(meant in a good way:sunny:)

gorby
13-02-2008, 22:13
Наоми - клиника косметологии Искорнева: мезотерапия, эпиляция, пилинг, удаление родинок, ботокс, фотоомоложение, сосудистые звездочки, контурная пластика, рестилайн, купероз, увеличение губ, лазерная эпиляция, лазерная шлифовка (http://www.naomi.ru)

DELETED - PLEASE USE PM
Dr. Andrey Iskornev

hi Andrew,

Does you clinic do lip enlarghment permently and how much does it cost.

kind regards,

lene

MissAnnElk
13-02-2008, 22:40
Fashions change. Are you sure you want a permanent change? Why not try something like Restilyne (I spelled that wrong, I know) and see what you think? "Permanent make up" (tattooing) can also add the illusion of fuller lips . . . when well done it is subtle and looks nice.

heelflip
14-02-2008, 00:06
Dear, Lene. I can offer you lip autotransplantation. It's not permanent thing. But the result of lip enlargment lasts for about 3-5 years. Anyway it's longer than Perline (as MissAnnElk recommended) and not so dangerous as permanent fillers (wich we anyway don't use).

gorby
14-02-2008, 23:41
ok, and how is that done and what is the price.
kind regards,

Lene

gorby
14-02-2008, 23:43
Hi and thanks for your replay but i have allready had restelyne.

kind regards,

Lene

gorby
29-02-2008, 14:52
ok how is that done and what is the cost.

kind regards,
Lene