PDA

View Full Version : URGENT! Private lessons with English Native Speaker

mscfucit
01-08-2012, 18:44
Hello!
I need a tutor, native speaker, woman with experience of teaching English for Russian students.
Student's level is intermediate, good understanding of speech but problems with pronunciation.
Schedule of lessons: twice a week, 1 hour/45 minutes per lesson, center of Moscow (neutral territory).
Wages: contract, starting from 1.200 rub/1 hour.
For any questions, please PM.

Best regards,
Maria

RuthElise86
03-09-2012, 10:07
Hello,
I am an experienced teacher and have done work with pronunciation. I could be interested in this position if it is still available and if the hours were during a weekday.

Freebee
02-11-2012, 00:04
American English for a 3yo girl (looking to share a tutor or join a group)

3,5 yo girl, Russian native with what seems to be good language skills, parents fluent in English.

Primarily looking to join a small study group of some sort (perhaps, to SHARE a tutor or a small group, mainly because we believe in group learning) for an hour-long classes about 2 times a week.
Best if located in downtown Moscow. Will consider reasonable commute.
With less enthusiasm will consider individual lessons and formal language schools.
Willing to pay more for a good tutor.

Primarily looking for American/Canadian female aged 25+, race/ethnicity do not matter, must be a native speaker or a fluent American English speaker with no traceable accent.

Please reply onto freebee at inbox dot ru or via PM.