PDA

View Full Version : bush has a short one, putin has a long one, a priest has one but never uses it...

Jean
26-12-2003, 15:43
what's this, clever kids? :D

fat_chick
26-12-2003, 15:47
middle name

Jean
26-12-2003, 15:52
lol i gotta update this:
what's the difference between a priest and a gay?

sfjohns67
26-12-2003, 15:55
bush has a short one, putin has a long one, a priest has one but never uses it...

Well, this is definitely one of those trick questions, the trick answer to which is ostensibly "a penis," but priests nowadays seem to have invalidated the "never uses it" part of the quiz.:D

Leo
26-12-2003, 15:57
Originally the joke mentioned the Pope of Rome not a priest. And also Madonna who doesn't have one - as it's about last name.

Jean
26-12-2003, 16:04
yes yes clever kids, now you gotta work on the second round question:

fat_chick
26-12-2003, 16:17
priest can do it in any ways
gay I suppose will always rather go for the back end
khkh

Intourist
26-12-2003, 16:22
Jean, please tell us what country you're from. Until then, no one will answer any of your gay questions.

Jean
26-12-2003, 16:42
@fat_chick: well actually...the answer is funnier. so, keep guessing, kids! :D

Leo
26-12-2003, 17:03
Originally posted by Jean
yes yes clever kids, now you gotta work on the second round question:

The way they pronounce A-men

Jean
26-12-2003, 17:16
lol leo, i guess we visit *the same site*. :D

now a serious one: a young lady met her mr right in her mama's funeral but forgot to ask for his contact info, so after the funeral she couldn't find him anymore, in anyway! then a week later she murdered her elder sister...why? :rolleyes:

Intourist
26-12-2003, 17:27
Okay. I'm a psychopath because I know the answer to this one (yawn). So she could get the man's contact info at her sister's funeral.

Jean, what country are you from ?

natalia_apple
27-12-2003, 01:17
I kinda dont believe that the answer to the last one is so dumb

Jean
27-12-2003, 04:08
there is no "good" answer to this question, because the "correct" answer is "she wants to see that man again in her sister's funeral" and if the person gets this right, he's tend to be a successive murderer(good chance!)...:rolleyes:

so, why dont we update this thread with new funny questions?! :)

Intourist
27-12-2003, 12:58
Originally posted by Jean
there is no "good" answer to this question, because the "correct" answer is "she wants to see that man again in her sister's funeral" and if the person gets this right, he's tend to be a successive murderer(good chance

Jean, STOP IT ! You're the most annoying internet denizen that I've ever seen ! I can't take it anymore ! You eat this sh*t up, don't you ?

Read this: http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/sister.htm

For the love of Pete, take it easy, huh, on the posting, will ya ? Get out, get a little sun. Play some badmitten or volleyball. Go get a bite to eat at McD's. You're driving me nuts in here. I don't wanna discuss your gay gymnyst fantasies. Don't you have real friends you've actually met to discuss this stuff with ?

We have enough problems here as it is without trying to help you sneak into the Kremlin. Khodorkovsky is still in jail !

Love, Kisses, etc
Intourist

moscowmail
27-12-2003, 20:06
Int old chap, I think I kinda agree with you, jean is sorta.. ermm obsesive and a bit wierd huh??!! ;)

Intourist
28-12-2003, 03:12
Well, MM, I may have been a bit harsh. Rough morning and all that. But, she is indeed a tad bit enthusiastic.

Jean, did you get out a little today (asks the guy logging on at 3 in the morning on a Saturday) ?

DaveUKagain
28-12-2003, 07:51
" I don't wanna discuss your gay gymnyst fantasies"

Alas, alack, I had a friend totally smitten with female ice skaters - he reckoned that, naked, they could............... hang on, where am I ? Not Bardak. Ahhhhhhhhh, Damn, rats and blast.

Fella could have won an award........ :D