PDA

View Full Version : Paying phone calls,electricity etc

raffaella
18-10-2007, 16:15
Hi all
I was wondering how much do you pay per month in telephone (landline),electricity,water bills and so on.
My landlady said the prices have considerably increased in the last period (I live in a two room flat)so I m trying to figure out how much did they "indeed" increase
Thanks!

Ghostly Presence
18-10-2007, 17:12
Hi all
I was wondering how much do you pay per month in telephone (landline),electricity,water bills and so on.
My landlady said the prices have considerably increased in the last period (I live in a two room flat)so I m trying to figure out how much did they "indeed" increase
Thanks!

To the best of my knowledge, they haven't changed lately....

raffaella
18-10-2007, 17:34
Ehm that s the point:-)
but how much do you pay on average?
thanks!

Proper Bostonian
18-10-2007, 20:00
Phone: 380/mo. unlimited calling
Water: included in monthly "communal services" biil which is bas on size of apt. & # of people registered there - aaprox. 1200/mo for 2 people in a 1 bedroom.
Electric: 1,000+/mo.

18-10-2007, 20:54
Water should be about 50 rub/month but it is generally paid by the landlord,

Electricity? You look at the index, calculate the difference with the previous month and multiply the difference by 2.08 rub/kw

Telephone? You receive the invoice every month! A CLEVER landlord (hum) should pay about 400 rub/month for UNLIMITED local calls that you will do. Only calls to mobile (and abroad) will be charged and the phone company sedns you the bill by post, so you just look at it.

Hi all
Thanks!