PDA

View Full Version : Ammo train on the Trans Sib blows up

Benedikt
26-07-2012, 00:12
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/train-carrying-ammunition-goes-up-in-flames/462607.html

cheapest way to dispose of old ammo. and a little soldier will get the crap because he was smoking and was responsible for the fire.

Benedikt
27-07-2012, 07:41
Conspiracy? Please go on. I love a good conspiracy theory.

carelessness, unstable -components- in the ammo and they blow up in the heat,

but maybe also and why not, after all -this is Russia- as we hear so often. on the train was less than on the loading papers, and to cover it up, someone blew up the rest, no one can count now what was there. and the rest goes to Syria, Africa, North Korea, South America, ammo is needed and used every where.
and a general or two will soon have a new dacha, a nice black SUV or something of the sort. Why not, we are after all in Russia.

scd167
27-07-2012, 10:16
Conspiracy? Please go on. I love a good conspiracy theory.

People are slipping here... by now someone has to have found a way to blame this on some American plot against Russia... I am sure someone in the Duma will be asking for an investigation soon into the American involvement with the mishap.

:ak:

Benedikt
27-07-2012, 10:34
People are slipping here... by now someone has to have found a way to blame this on some American plot against Russia... I am sure someone in the Duma will be asking for an investigation soon into the American involvement with the mishap.

:ak:

and for a few 1000 rounds and grenades, waste of time, it there was anything fishy it was an inside job.