PDA

View Full Version : Hii ,, please do answer my question!!

Richi
22-07-2012, 05:39
Hii,, how you doing..

i got few questions and i am really nervous confeused just in tension all the time...

I am from Pakistan , but i born and stayed all my life in dubai..

i got engaged in dubai with russian girl she is my finace now and she is from rostov on don... ( i dont have any certificate for engagement we exchanged the ring)

now i am geting married to her but i cant find any way to go i mean i dont know what to do !!! what documents do i need for marriage and from where will i get the documents for marriage....

i am in dubai now i will be going to pakistan in Aug!!
i am going to russia in STUDENT VISA i will be doing a cousre for 1 YEAR to learn russian ... and she already applyed for me ... in a university near her home,,( she already gave my certificates and my passport copy with in 2 days they will be geting traslated and we both will be living togather..)

now could you please helpp me could you please tell me what documents do i need i heard i need a certificate showing i am not married well i am not married but from where will i get that document!! ( WILL I GET THIS FROM MOSCOW IN PAKISTAN EMBASSY FROM MOSCOW (OR) I WILL GET THIS FROM PAKISTAN ITSELF and if i get is from PAKISTAN do i need to go all the way to the Capital city of pakistan or i can get it from consulate...

and i read that people saying NEED TO WAIT FOR 1 MONTH TO GET MARRIED AND STUFF SOME ONE IS SAYING I HAD A DOCTOR REPORT THAT MY FINACE IS PRAGENT SO WE GOT MARRIED FAST what all is this

what do i need to do how fast can i get married !!! could you please explain me please!!! could please explain sufficently !!

Thank you

Jas
22-07-2012, 11:49
Salam,

First, engagement means nothing, as you shud know.
The certificate saying you are not married must come from the office of the Secretary Union Council. It will be in English and costs 20 rs. Consulate will not help, it must come from the County CLerk of the ward where ure registered in Pakistan.
Youl will need a CRB check from the Pakistani police and also one from Dubai.
About the wisdom of coming to the RF on a student visa when your real reason is to be with a partner:
First, FMS might not look kindly on that, if discovered.
Second, you can only apply for a TRP after 3 years of marriage.

Lastly, and this is something for you to seriously think about bai.... to take someone from Pakistan, a male, who was brought up in a place like Dubai, a Muslim man, with all the neurotic, controlling male supremacist baggage your likely to be hauling around in your desi head- and then to marry a Russian girl is asking for trouble!
Here in Russia, you're not going to be able to indule in tezab, or karakhouri and I am afraid you're going to lose all your male entitlements.
If she wants a boyfriend. If she wants to dress how she wants. If she wants to pray how she wants. If she wants to drink beer. You know what.... you're going to have to live with it.
If you can't...... go to Pakistan and get a desi shaadi.
Please think this through. Unless you're like me, a murtad, an apostate of Islam, someone who REJECTS our culture, then it is just going to end in tears on your part.

harrycallaghan
22-07-2012, 12:07
As soon as you get married you would need to work on Temporary residence permit if you plan on staying with your wife, being married doesnt get you a green card, when your student visa runs out you would have to leave.

Mukesh
22-07-2012, 12:48
oooo

Mukesh
22-07-2012, 12:52
Salam,
Unless you're like me, a murtad, an apostate of Islam, someone who REJECTS our culture, then it is just going to end in tears on your part.

What a pic of yours.,If you were in Pakistan and posted this pic of yours I am sure with in seconds Islamic Clerics would have ordered your Ser Kalam (Be Headed) and yours family as well.

Though there was great advise for poor Islam follower chap (but i doubt he might be like you as well being born and brought up outside pakistan) who might be day dreaming about nice,pleasant,fun filled happily married life with his Russian bride.

Jas
22-07-2012, 12:55
Salam,

Shukriya Mukesh, bai.
Yes, he's probably looking for a mutedayena he can boss about. Tehe.
Desi men despise Russian women. The word they use is the same word they call me..... "rundi".
To say these men are nothing but muhnafaqeen wud be an understatement.
Yes ure right. I am both a Muhajir and a Qadiani. Let's face it, the mullahs got every reason to hate me. I couldn't care less.

peppermintpaddy
22-07-2012, 13:21
Jas,youre a breath of fresh air on this forum.I really admire your courage and honesty.PP

DavidB
22-07-2012, 14:17
All documents from Pakistan or Dubai must have an apostille stamp from the ministry of foreign affairs in Pakistan/Dubai.

About the wisdom of coming to the RF on a student visa when your real reason is to be with a partner:
First, FMS might not look kindly on that, if discovered.
There's nothing stopping him from applying for a TRP while on a study visa. If he's staying on a study visa and actually studying, no law would have be broken.

Second, you can only apply for a TRP after 3 years of marriage.
TRP can be applied for as soon as you have your marriage certificate. The 3 year wait is for citizenship, but you also need to have vid na zhitel'stvo for that.

Richi
22-07-2012, 14:36
Walikum salam

Thank you for all your advices ,, it really helps alot

now,, JAS what ever you said i agree with you you just tryed to warn me Thank you for that.. but my fiance she is in russia and she do fast with me...she dont drink and i mean there alots of things because i lived with her so i know her more now..!!! so i think all russians are not same my finace dont eat pork she dont drink any thing worng she always study about islam and many more...

we live togather in dubai, i stoped liveing with my mom and dad i started liveing with her .. i got engaged i showed her to my mom and dad and her mom and dad came 2 so every thing happen step by step what ever you said i agree that but it was not for me but trust me thank you for all

i just want to know

Secretary Union Council where is this <<<
i am from abtabad but i will be going to khirachi... this will be my second time going to pakistan so i dont really know should i go to the capital or what

i need this certificate that i am not married ... and she said we will get it from PAKISTAN EMBASY FROM MOSCOW after that we will get married in same day might be and once i get married we will apply for TRP i am going in student visa because it is better for me i can learn good russian language it is for one year ,,, so after 3 months i can get the TRP because she went to the imigatation office and they said her about 3 months or 6 months you can get the TRP

the police recorde i can have it in pakistan ,, its fine for me i just did not understand about certificate that i am not married explain me this part please !!!
Thank you for your help

Mukesh
22-07-2012, 14:52
Salam,

Shukriya Mukesh, bai.
Yes, he's probably looking for a mutedayena he can boss about. Tehe.
Desi men despise Russian women. The word they use is the same word they call me..... "rundi".
To say these men are nothing but muhnafaqeen wud be an understatement.
Yes ure right. I am both a Muhajir and a Qadiani. Let's face it, the mullahs got every reason to hate me. I couldn't care less.

Hi Jas.,

Honestly I really admire your outspokenness.I am sure not many people on this forum would understand what you are trying to say cos of language barrier and if I am not wrong there is definitely something that hurt-ed you a lot deep inside obviously cos of your religion.I have lived in U.K. for almost five years and have seen females from your religion specially in Birmingham and London living a two sided life and finally these restrictions end up in drug addiction and miserable life.

One thing I really failed to understand even after 65 years migrated people from India still called as Muhajir and seen as haterd by their own community and religion.,and please don't ever use Rundi word for yourself this is the most ugliest word ever invented by Mullahs or who so ever.,and keep one thing in mind God does n,t do any discrimination.

Again A great admiration and respect being so strong Individual.:bowdown:

Jas
22-07-2012, 15:02
From Abbotabad, oh how nice, the same place that happily hosted the guy you no doubt refer to as Sheikh Usama and the rest of us think of as a murdering maniac. Anyhow, your stuff will be from Islamabad.

So you've vetted her and she doesn't eat pork, or drink beer and now you're brainwashing into Islam- so you can CONTROL her. What if she wants to do what she wants in her own country? What are you going to do, hey?

It's not going to work.

You're from an Islamist background aren't you? I can smell it.
You're jamiaat Islami? I am sure of it, fcking sure of it if you're from Abbotabad, which u admitted to urself.
The FSB, that's the Russian equivelant of our ISI, will NEVER let you into this country.
You're trying to marry what you have been always brought up to despise, brainwashing her into Islam, cos you can't accept her for what she is. I know you guys, how you bully, control, intimidate. Plenty of people she can get support from in Rostov when you start on her.
I hope she gets away from you-or more accurately- the Islamist, mysogonyst FILTH that you represent- AS FAST AS SHE CAN.

Jas
22-07-2012, 15:09
Mukesh,

As Muhajirs, were we ever even allowed to consider ourselves as Pakistani?
My family took up arms with the MQM in Sindh. Why? Cos the WHOLE fcking mess that is Pakistan is based on discrmination.
Second, being from the Jammat Ahmadiyya, or to use their word- a Qadiani, its part of the Pakistani constitution to declare us as kufr and unbelievers.
We're not even allowed to describe ourselves as Muslims for fear of being killed.
Being Qadiani means one thing in their sick world view: you're a woman these kutta can rob, rape and leave for dead.
That's Pakistan.
And I'm going to shout as loud as I can about it.
Another thing, don't assume cos they're gora they're not interested, don't care, or can't understand. A lot of them no exactly what's going on and are ready to support us.

Nobbynumbnuts
22-07-2012, 15:15
Hi Jas.,

Honestly I really admire your outspokenness.I am sure not many people on this forum would understand what you are trying to say cos of language barrier and if I am not wrong there is definitely something that hurt-ed you a lot deep inside obviously cos of your religion.I have lived in U.K. for almost five years and have seen females from your religion specially in Birmingham and London living a two sided life and finally these restrictions end up in drug addiction and miserable life.

One thing I really failed to understand even after 65 years migrated people from India still called as Muhajir and seen as haterd by their own community and religion.,and please don't ever use Rundi word for yourself this is the most ugliest word ever invented by Mullahs or who so ever.,and keep one thing in mind God does n,t do any discrimination.

Again A great admiration and respect being so strong Individual.:bowdown:

Mukesh, it's been very interesting to read your replies to Jas's posts. Respect to you both for the 'civilised' way you have handled yourselves during this discussion.
I agree with Jas, you need to be absolutely sure of your relationship with your girlfriend before committing yourself to coming to Russia and getting married.
Life in Russia is unforgiving for a Pakistani, Muslim as i'm sure Jas will agree. Have you been to Russia yet? More to the point, have you been to Rostov?
I know Dubai and it's going to be a huge culture shock for you. You will be in a very small minority in the city. Totally reliant on your girlfriend for everything. No one there speaks Urdu and very few speak English.
My advice would be to go and spend sometime there with her, see if you like it first. Keep a return ticket with you and have an exit plan if it doesn't work out.
I don't want to put you off but i have lived in a few provincial cities in Russia, it wasn't a walk in the park and i'm caucasian and speak some Russian!
Good luck.

Richi
22-07-2012, 15:21
wow wow wow hang on a sec

look i am from pakistan my mom said that we from abtabad i dont even know how to speak urdu or punjabi i just know english and arbic i stayed here in dubai all my life i speak in urdu but not fluent just few words yhh...and i am not washing any kind of brain its she just said i will be fasting with you i said its kool .... i dont find my mistake if she is fasting ... look jas every one know there self WHO THEY ARE veryy good .... i dont mind what you saying because you dont know me ..

and i dont wnna say you any thing becuase i dont know who you are is init,,
if you got so many information abt russia you can just pass them to ppl who are looking for it,.. and you do same ..

you said it takes 3 years for TRP
by my fiance went to imigaration and they said it take onli 3 months ...

you said alots of things and ALLAH KA SHUKAR HAI KAY VO KAM SY KAM BURKA PAN TI HAI with out my saying .....

so i dont mind if u say some thing dat i am washing her brain and stuff cuz u relii have no idea abt me ,,, yupp i dont have much to say or i dont wnna argue abt her .... i just needed my answers ..

thank you JAS :)

Nobbynumbnuts
22-07-2012, 15:27
From Abbotabad, oh how nice, the same place that happily hosted the guy you no doubt refer to as Sheikh Usama and the rest of us think of as a murdering maniac. Anyhow, your stuff will be from Islamabad.

So you've vetted her and she doesn't eat pork, or drink beer and now you're brainwashing into Islam- so you can CONTROL her. What if she wants to do what she wants in her own country? What are you going to do, hey?

It's not going to work.

You're jamiaat Islami? I am sure of it, fcking sure of it if you're from Abbotabad, which u admitted to urself.
The FSB, that's the Russian equivelant of our ISI, will NEVER let you into this country.
You're trying to marry what you have been always brought up to despise, brainwashing her into Islam, cos you can't accept her for what she is. I know you guys, how you bully, control, intimidate. Plenty of people she can get support from in Rostov when you start on her.
I hope she gets away from you-or more accurately- the Islamist, mysogonyst FILTH that you represent- AS FAST AS SHE CAN.

Jas, all respect to you but i think your getting ahead of yourself. You're making some huge assumptions about the OP.
He has conducted himself with restraint and respect, i think you should do the same.
Isn't it Islam that has the reputation of being intolerant?

I'm sure you are justified in your anger at your country and it's religion but i don't think you should take it out on this guy.
He just stopped by for some help. One of the functions of this site.

Peace.

Richi
22-07-2012, 15:29
thank you for your advice...

yes i know no one speaks in urdu and english
but i learn how to speak in russki ... not alot but enough to help my self lolz

and she already applyed for me in a universitiy i will be going to russia in september becuase i need to be there in oct..

but now the problem is about marriage... geting this paper showing i am not married ohoo need to go pakistan and look for it and as you said keep a retrun ticket .,,

if i can not live there i will bring her back to dubai ..

Jas
22-07-2012, 15:34
Shuuf habibi, ana andee fikra jayid anak.
Laysh inta ma'ha? Fii sabab wahid. Jins. Inta mafii nazhif. Ta'rid jins bass.
Hiya insssaaan. Lakin fi rayaaak, hiyaa aysh? Hayaaawna bass.
Hada mukhaak. Inta la th'atarriiim aya shay. Fi rayaak, hiya jiza' lahm bass.
Shuff, fiii Russiyaa, hiyaa la bi nafsahu. Hada baladahaa. Ayaa mushaakal min inta wa hiya sawfa takaliiim as shurta alattuul wa inta khalass hina.
Zayn. Inta mish fahim Urdu! Fahim hada, wa la la?
Khud nisayaaa jayid min ukhtak. Khalee majuud hunaaak fi al khaleej ma' al hayanaaat. Tinsahaaa!

Nobbynumbnuts
22-07-2012, 15:35
thank you for your advice...

yes i know no one speaks in urdu and english
but i learn how to speak in russki ... not alot but enough to help my self lolz

and she already applyed for me in a universitiy i will be going to russia in september becuase i need to be there in oct..

but now the problem is about marriage... geting this paper showing i am not married ohoo need to go pakistan and look for it and as you said keep a retrun ticket .,,

if i can not live there i will bring her back to dubai ..

Richi, living in Dubai would be a better solution in the long run, my opinion. I don't know all your domestic business or all your and your girlfriends preferences but unless there is something special keeping her in Rostov, i can't imagine many Russian girls wanting to pass up the chance to leave Russia to settle down in Dubai.

Arthuro
22-07-2012, 15:36
You would be entirely dependent on your girl-friend (wife).
New culture, language barrier, you don't know anyone.
People are rather conservative, particularly in the small towns, generally do not to welcome Muslims
(that is because of ethnic criminals from Caucasian and Central Asia regions - and they are mostly Muslims)
Just think thouroughly - do you need this or not.

For Russians it's quite normal when a woman is a boss in a family..
But for a Pakistani..?

Nobbynumbnuts
22-07-2012, 15:39
...........For Russians it's quite normal when a woman is a boss in a family..
But for a Pakistani..?

Arthuro, that is so true. I've got a mate in Moscow, married to a Russian girl. I couldn't belive some of the sh*t he had to put up with!
But at the end of the day, she looked after the home and the children like no one i've ever seen.

Arthuro
22-07-2012, 15:40
i can't imagine many Russian girls wanting to pass up the chance to leave Russia to settle down in Dubai.
It's important, who are you in Russia, and who you will be somewhere else..
To leave Russia is not a problem now.. But to leave for what?
For a villa at Cote d'Azur or for a dancing girl somehere in the hole in a low-end club

Mukesh
22-07-2012, 15:47
And that Sheikh Osama not Usama (self procolaimed guardian of Islam)used to f**** his wife(younger than his kids age) ten times a day after consuming drugs.

It's not going to work.

The guy has already admitted what u predicted.,I wonder how you were too sure about it........Hahahahaahah

Richi
22-07-2012, 15:54
hmmm.....

ok ok ..... made me think now

ya Jas muskur wallah... aa ana fahimt hada ... buss wallah ma araf shu savii ....buss khalii ana savi shuff savi kal'am mara tanii inshallah savi tartib ...

enti meen wan ??

Thanks for all you advices just confeused hahahaha keep your self in my place like now i am geting carzy guyz i swear... thank you all for your advices GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Richi
22-07-2012, 15:59
lisn mukesh or wat is ur name is

if u cant give a good advice so better mind you bussniesss

ahh man i am fasting now or else i would say you where i am from ??

Jas
22-07-2012, 16:01
Ana min Rabwa, qurayyib min Faisalabad.
Khali baaid min hina. Hina, namlaak huriyyaaa. Muhajirren zaya' inta mamnuuu hina, khaaaalas.

Richi
22-07-2012, 16:01
i dont want any more comments which are just useless to read and wast time

if you have some thing which can help me so please you are welcome ...

other talking abt osama and obama please dont write any thing thank you...

Nobbynumbnuts
22-07-2012, 16:06
Khali baaaa'id min hina. Al Istikhabarat Russi qawi jidddaan wa fi kullu maakaan hawl al dunya.

Jas, you're not helping yourself.
This is an English language site and you should post in English so everyone can understand.
I hope people are showing you more tolerance in Kazan than you are showing to your fellow countryman.

Again, peace.

Mukesh
22-07-2012, 16:37
lisn mukesh or wat is ur name is

if u cant give a good advice so better mind you bussniesss

ahh man i am fasting now or else i would say you where i am from ??

Listen,
You have shown true colors of yours u f***, fan****i give a damn ,you fasting or not., what u think what u should you have done to me?,This is a public forum and if you have anything in your mind do care to send me a PM and God Swear I will give you a ******* you wont be able to digest in your whole life.
One thing is proven and Jas was perfect in her opinion about you f*** this is your upbringing and that's in your blood you and that's what you been taught f*****,threat every one who so ever does n,t agree with you.,

May God give you all a little brain to think not just a chicken pox to Shag.

Richi
22-07-2012, 16:41
oo she was just explaining me .....

wel thank you all...

Nobbynumbnuts
22-07-2012, 16:51
Listen,
You have shown true colors of yours u f***, fan****i give a damn ,you fasting or not., what u think what u should you have done to me?,This is a public forum and if you have anything in your mind do care to send me a PM and God Swear I will give you a ******* you wont be able to digest in your whole life.
One thing is proven and Jas was perfect in her opinion about you f*** this is your upbringing and that's in your blood you and that's what you been taught f*****,threat every one who so ever does n,t agree with you.,

May God give you all a little brain to think not just a chicken pox to Shag.

Holly shamolley, it's kicking off.
What i find extremely difficult to understand is people who dislike Islam (i have to admit i am not a fan of the religion either) because they are intolerant then becoming completely intolerant themselves without any provocation.

The chap posted here for some help, that's all and by jumping down his throat people are proving they live a more civilised life than him?

I completely baffled!

Richi
22-07-2012, 16:53
hehehe i wont abuse you ,,, cuase i dont like to abuse people whome i dont know .... but i will just say one thing dude ....

look i am not saying any thing because i know it is useless for me

but people like you they only speak in internet hehe

i am sure u must a slim black a very dark with curly oily hair mukesh hehe

any ways i got all my answers i know what to do now thanks all ......

and thank you slim black dark with curly oily hair mukesh hehehe ;)

mds45
22-07-2012, 17:00
I think this whole story is fake...I think the OP is as likely to come from Pakistan as George Bush is.

ezik
22-07-2012, 17:16
I don't see why the OP couldn't be from Pakistan, or, at least Pakistani by birth.
And although I appreciate Jas' warning for a culture shock, there's a few assumptions about the OP there.
Generally, I think that it is always a good advice (given a few times on this thread), to live in Russia for a while before "burning any bridges".

@Richi, the OP: you claim you now know what you need to know, but I actually doubt that. Having gone through visa processes, TRP and finally PRP, I can assure that there will be always some unexpected hurdles.

Therefore, I recommend you to browse the Sticky threads on the several forums here. They will help you.

Mukesh
22-07-2012, 18:34
hehehe i wont abuse you ,,, cuase i dont like to abuse people whome i dont know .
look i am not saying any thing because i know it is useless for me

but people like you they only speak in internet hehe

i am sure u must a slim black a very dark with curly oily hair mukesh hehe

any ways i got all my answers i know what to do now thanks all ......

and thank you slim black dark with curly oily hair mukesh hehehe ;)

Wow!!
I am amused,thrilled and excited to know what on earth make you think How I looked like.,and why the hell you are trying to imagining my appearance?Fu** I cant believe you are trying to imagine about a guy?ARE YOU FU***** GAY?I am really sorry for your girl friend,may be you don't have even a chicken pox to shag.

For your thoughts about skin color and other appearance aspects We all knows how Pakis looks like and I am not Paki so stop putting descriptions that narrates you or your looks like.

And thanks to God finally wisdom prevailed upon you and you chosen not to offend anyone.

Mukesh
22-07-2012, 18:46
I think this whole story is fake...I think the OP is as likely to come from Pakistan as George Bush is.

I totally agree.,The whole plot will work as:

Just get hold of someone who got Russian Citizenship.,Get Engaged,Click some family photographs and Get Visa. Finally dump the Innocent Girl.

You go to U.K. or other Shenegan areas you will get thousands of replica of this.

:spam:

Richi
22-07-2012, 18:57
hehehe you bark like a dog aha

keep it up

bark more

i wont reply u even if u swear as much u can and wen other will read it ..

they will find the differenc between me n u ;)

bark more please ;)

FatAndy
22-07-2012, 19:30
As OP has received answers, it's better to finish. ;)