PDA

View Full Version : To Ezik

SalTheReturn
17-10-2007, 11:34
Hi,

my friends in Estonia actually told me that the article you contributed to, was just published on Esquire.

It is the one about associations foreigners make with the sound of russian language

could you be so kind as to post a link or forward a PDF?

Thanks a lot

A.

ezik
17-10-2007, 22:25
Hi Sal!

Indeed, it seems to have been published. Heavily edited, I'm afraid.

I will try and get a PDF.

It might be, however, easier to get a hard copy and have it sent to your home address.

Will check and get back to you.

I was surprised it got published, by the way...

SalTheReturn
17-10-2007, 23:52
Hi Sal!

It might be, however, easier to get a hard copy and have it sent to your home address.

or a link to their website?

dunno my name was there anyway so it was surely published, dunno if this month, last month, etc...

Korotky Gennady
18-10-2007, 00:26
Hi Sal!

Ezik, and my difinition of that how the russian speech sounds... was it published too ?

Korotky Gennady
18-10-2007, 00:28
:devilish: : " And could you get a little money from it yet ? "

SalTheReturn
18-10-2007, 01:44
Ezik, and my difinition of that how the russian speech sounds... was it published too ?

probably no, press does not look for russian apologists but just for sharp-tongued individuals (in fact clean was published)

could you guys there buy a current copy of the esquire and see whats up?

i mean dont really care (can find it somehow myself) but guess ezik should, when available of course...no rush mate!, post here a link to the article or uploading a pdf

Clean32
18-10-2007, 01:52
probably no, press does not look for russian apologists but just for sharp-tongued individuals (in fact clean was published)

but i wrote books that were funny and had nothing about russia

SalTheReturn
18-10-2007, 14:32
actually da thing's starting to worry me

my friend reply was like:

ahaahhh ahhah...incredible it was you!!!
will tru to scan the article and send pdf

what da hell did i say? honestly dont even remember

can lazyclean or whomsoever drop by a newsgagent and buy a copy?

Clean32
18-10-2007, 16:22
HA HA my hat off to ezik, i am impressed.

LOL and Sal even looks like a dork in print as well as on line quite an achevement

SalTheReturn
18-10-2007, 19:09
HA HA my hat off to ezik, i am impressed.

LOL and Sal even looks like a dork in print as well as on line quite an achevement

not able to understand what you write

was Jatson when talking of certain individuals with genetically less intellectual abilities also refering to you???

ezik
18-10-2007, 23:11
Will talk to the editor tomorrow evening at the Ice Cube concert. I'll try to get hard-copies.

Журнал Esquire (http://www.esquire.ru/) is not very clear. Couldn't find anything.

Ok, this is how the esquire thing works for me:

Sometimes I get a call from either of two friends working there. I do something and I either get some cash (to spend on pizzas and beer for paintball events), T-shirts or a favour back (like an accreditation to Ice Cube). This is no money-maker for me. I work in oil. ;)

Now, as to whether every contribution is published as written down in the thread:
There has been editing going on. Especially, some nationalities may have been mixed, as there were very many US and UK contribs (also through other sources). Kiwi's and Italians were hard to come by, so Sal and Clean are in "as is".

Haven't seen the article myself, actually.

SalTheReturn
19-10-2007, 11:13
Will talk to the editor tomorrow evening at the Ice Cube concert. I'll try to get hard-copies.

Журнал Esquire (http://www.esquire.ru/) is not very clear. Couldn't find anything.

Ok, this is how the esquire thing works for me:

Sometimes I get a call from either of two friends working there. I do something and I either get some cash (to spend on pizzas and beer for paintball events), T-shirts or a favour back (like an accreditation to Ice Cube). This is no money-maker for me. I work in oil. ;)

Now, as to whether every contribution is published as written down in the thread:
There has been editing going on. Especially, some nationalities may have been mixed, as there were very many US and UK contribs (also through other sources). Kiwi's and Italians were hard to come by, so Sal and Clean are in "as is".

Haven't seen the article myself, actually.

got the couple of the article by PDF today

PM me with your email address and i will forward you a copy

take care

A.

PS. seems like Clean is in but as a pensioner!!!:hooray::hooray::hooray:

PSS. Ezik what means "strapon sex"? as usual all my questions go unanswered despite im always ready to help people.