PDA

View Full Version : Teaching through internet ???

Bels
16-10-2007, 21:23
Try this great online live English lesson school. Live lessons with qualified native British teachers. Learn English online, Live online classes with your own teacher (http://www.english-study-online.com) Try it free.

This would make an interesting business. A group of teachers set up a web-site and teach students from all over the world whilst sitting at home. No more trekking though the Metro all over Moscow :) What do you think?

What about the market, will there be enough students who will be interested in learning English online? What do you think?

I also see that this site is looking for teachers offering them a job in the comfort of their own home. Have any teachers here made enquiries of details of this kind of work. For example how much is paid etc etc. Because the internet says nothing except to register.

British? It states nothing about the teachers being British, however they promise native speakers.

Also another interesting business " Study in Britain" . Most English Summer schools offer at least 20% commission for those agents who can provide students. Another interesting money maker.

Bels
18-10-2007, 23:38
What ??? No response about teaching English in the comfort of your own home. With millions begging you to teach them English throughout the whole world :)

Fantastika
19-10-2007, 00:24
What ??? No response about teaching English in the comfort of your own home. With millions begging you to teach them English throughout the whole world :)

Interesting web site...did you check it out? It says there were 108 students on line, but when I went to the chat room, I was alone...

You are supposed to have a microphone, to talk to the "teacher" (robot).

As a student (and teacher) I much prefer real experience.

If you want to make money, just plant the Russian dengi (money) tree. In the spring the denezky tree will blossom, and you can just pluck off the rubles, Euros and dollars (they sell three types of money trees in the prodyckti stores).

Bels
19-10-2007, 00:32
Whats Peter-zap got to say about the above post, However I do believe that for an international web site there will be plenty of muggins who will go for it.:bedtime: My favourite is back