PDA

View Full Version : German Frozen Food home delivery(like EISMANN/ESKIMO),1000/300rub FREE,looking for villages/compounds

MatWin
10-07-2012, 19:24
Hey, I am looking for families interested in fresh frozen products at fair prices (no retail chain in between). Free 1000rub delivery...see below..actually the prices are comparable or lower than in Russian supermarkets. BOFROST is already delivering in Pokrovsky Hills (GB/US school), Rosinka, German Village Vernadskogo, Villagio Villages and in the West of Moscow. If you think that your village or compound has more than 30 potential clients please pm me(!). If it is a new potential delivery region YOU can chose free products for 1000rub from the catalogue: http://media.bofrost.com/pdf/russia/bofrost-catalog-russia-winter-2011.pdf
If you (then) are a client and you find new clients you get 300rub for each new one!
I am a client myself and am helping my friend (Director) by writing this. Trust me, they have delicious deserts, fresh vegies, kids products, great soups...gulash soup is my favourite, some German stuff that are hard to get here (Kloesse, Reibekuchen, Alsace onion cake, black bread), also Russian, Italian,...
PM me , dont hesitate to ask anything...
cheers Mat

Benedikt
11-07-2012, 08:09
PM me , dont hesitate to ask anything...
cheers Mat[/QUOTE]

they are out here and all over town and not a reseller but direct distributor.