PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

scommons17
10-07-2012, 00:01
Hi!

My name's Sarah - I'm currently in London but am hoping to move to Moscow to teach English. I thought I'd join as this forum comes highly recommended by a friend!

I ued to live in Saint Petersburg so if anyone is planning a visit there and wants any recommendations, feels free to ask/if you've heard of any opportunites in Moscow for recent graduates (BA French and Russian at UCL), feel free to let me know!

Judge
10-07-2012, 00:06
Hi Sarah, welcome to the site..Best time to arrive to teach English is late August ,early September..
Check out the home page for schools..

scommons17
10-07-2012, 14:26
Hey! Thank you for the advice - is all a bit confusing at the minute, last time I was in Russia I was ona student visa so everything seemes quite a lot simpler! Am actually hoping to find a job before I get there as I want the security of having visa-support. The search continues...

ventura
16-07-2012, 01:29
Hey! Thank you for the advice - is all a bit confusing at the minute, last time I was in Russia I was ona student visa so everything seemes quite a lot simpler! Am actually hoping to find a job before I get there as I want the security of having visa-support. The search continues...

It's not that hard, actually. Project managers are in huge demand here.

Merry Mary
16-07-2012, 11:56
Hi Sarah :) Welcome :)