I think that the greens and reds Ratio of 1:5 should be droped to 1:3 or 1:2

Bels
21-10-2007, 23:17
I go along with that one.

ezik
21-10-2007, 23:20
That, along with the following:
-greens/reds can no longer be given anonymously
-all historic greens/reds are purged to provide a fresh start and not to start discussions about who gave reds.

Do we agree here?

Bels
21-10-2007, 23:22
Agreed

natalia_apple
21-10-2007, 23:25

with the reds i agree

but could you please leave the option of giving greens anonimously?

Bels
21-10-2007, 23:26
-all historic greens/reds are purged to provide a fresh start and not to start discussions about who gave reds.

Do we agree here?
:fireworks:
No more anonymous. Much appreciated Hooray !

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

natalia_apple
21-10-2007, 23:28
and what if i want to green someone and am too shy:shame:?

Clean32
21-10-2007, 23:43

LOLO you shy, thats the best joke this month i think??

Last months joke was well just you !!!

natalia_apple
21-10-2007, 23:44
снова здорово...

dick
05-11-2007, 07:28
Look at all the greenies he's got, WOW must be from post like that one rude insulting and miss spelled. Your quite a cool guy there Clean32 and a Class act. Keep up the good work! Make sure everyone feels free to express their feelings here on this great forum.

Clean32
05-11-2007, 11:31
Look at all the greenies he's got, WOW must be from post like that one rude insulting and miss spelled. Your quite a cool guy there Clean32 and a Class act. Keep up the good work! Make sure everyone feels free to express their feelings here on this great forum.

Well Dick i can see you doint have a problem with that. my be i have Greens beocuse i try and help peaple. may be you shoul ask your self why you have reds? Oh but whe know why becouse you doint care about othere peaple, its only the internet etc etc, cool

DBND
30-11-2007, 20:32
Can we have a new reputation notice on top of the screen, just like the credits and private messages? I hate to thank someone 3 weeks late...

Bels
30-11-2007, 21:17
A good convenient idea, if it can be done.

Bels
27-12-2007, 14:33

Do we agree here?

Those reds I'm getting for no particular reason recently and never happened befor in such a manner, fair enough I accept democracy within reason.

However Most reds don,t leave their name voluntaraly apart from honest salreturn. And what's stopping someone typing sal's name in vain.

Do we all start returning reputation points of greens or reds, and perhaps hitting the wrong people in the confusion.

Can a forum identify those individuals who come in multiple names, and perhaps have a few nasty characters plus a nice identity to boost up the nasties (bad guys) :)

Back to the main issue, how can I identify those who posted these reds.

Also are slanderous, insulting, messages acceptable on the clicking of those reputation points.

KGA
27-12-2007, 15:38
green ? red ?

Bels
27-12-2007, 17:03
green ? red ?

Go to the top right hand corner at the top of this page, and click user CP, then click control panel. Read the the bottom of the page for your reputation points.

Just in case you haven't got any, I've just given you a green so that you can see it.

Albertina
27-12-2007, 23:32
Go to the top right hand corner at the top of this page, and click user CP, then click control panel. Read the the bottom of the page for your reputation points.

Just in case you haven't got any, I've just given you a green so that you can see it.

you just gave a poor chap 'directions' to hell or shall we say to the apple of discord... :p

Albertina
27-12-2007, 23:40

Do we agree here?

What happened to this bright idea?!

Just don't do it retro-active or we will all be in trouble :p

ezik
27-12-2007, 23:47
Erhm. My suggestion is about doing this retro-actively, but then we're indeed back to zero, all of us.

Albertina
27-12-2007, 23:57
Maybe I didn't express this correclty. I mean let's leave reputation 'as is' without changing them, but from now onw introduce non-anonymous reputations.
if this is not feasible, then we should erase all the current reputation and start from scratch.

I think most of the people are against anonymity.

Bels
28-12-2007, 00:16
Maybe I didn't express this correclty. I mean let's leave reputation 'as is' without changing them, but from now onw introduce non-anonymous reputations.
if this is not feasible, then we should erase all the current reputation and start from scratch.

I think most of the people are against anonymity.

Yes I am against the anonymous reputation givers. Some are playing games with us and the system is not working. Now the only red giver around who gives his name appears to be sal, goodess knows what his tactics are.

Or the problem of those who will give names in vain, it's a big problem. How many people are cursed, sweared, and insulted at without knowing who they are. I'm sure I'm not the only one, in fact I know I'm not due to my pm's.

There are a minority of unsavoury individuals here at the moment, they never used to be here. But we as as a group must get rid of them. Knowing who hits the reds would help a great deal.

Albertina
28-12-2007, 00:32
Yeah it's high time we got rid of this ... the past few weeks (especially before holidays) saw too much of rudeness and hostility. Actually in other countries when I was a member of this type of forums, this was never possible. Users would have been banned right away for any offensive language. But I guess in Russia people think that civil rules don't apply. I hope not!

Mvlzac
28-12-2007, 02:01
................suddenly so many positive ideas!!! That's great!!!

I really mean it...:D

Mvlzac
28-12-2007, 02:06
Yes I am against the anonymous reputation givers. Some are playing games with us and the system is not working. Now the only red giver around who gives his name appears to be sal, goodess knows what his tactics are.

Or the problem of those who will give names in vain, it's a big problem. How many people are cursed, sweared, and insulted at without knowing who they are. I'm sure I'm not the only one, in fact I know I'm not due to my pm's.

There are a minority of unsavoury individuals here at the moment, they never used to be here. But we as as a group must get rid of them. Knowing who hits the reds would help a great deal.

The same applies for those who strangely complain about Russia and Russians in general......... is not decent doing that.

Mvlzac
28-12-2007, 02:45
And if you don’t want anonymity…..why not also having your real face and/or name.

Anonymity will be eliminated once you put your real face and/or name.

Is easier knowing who is real and who is just an alias that doesn’t care about the posted information. Also is easier to ban and/or identify negative entities.

Clean32
28-12-2007, 03:04
And if you don’t want anonymity…..why not also having your real face and/or name.

Anonymity will be eliminated once you put your real face and/or name.

Is easier knowing who is real and who is just an alias that doesn’t care about the posted information. Also is easier to ban and/or identify negative entities.

Good idea. do you have 5 faces and five names to go with your 5 logins ???

dick
28-12-2007, 03:38

This nice girls post.

Where is she now.

dick
28-12-2007, 03:42
LOLO you shy, thats the best joke this month i think??

Last months joke was well just you !!!

Bels this is one of Clean32's nice, helpful post.

the poor girl is shy to let someone know she likes them or thanks them.

This really helps this forum and that young Russian girl who does not post here any more. I wonder why?

Clean32
28-12-2007, 03:45
This nice girls post.

Where is she now.

Not here any way,

Maybe it has something to do with her claiming to work for the FSB ???
maybe shes a guest of the FSB

dick
28-12-2007, 03:59

Bels I do agree with you on this one. I got one with Sals name on it and for a second thought "what are you doing Sal" then I thought who doesn't like Sal very much? Who is the one who would like us all to think Sal is bad?

Do I have to say his name Bels? I think we all knows who doesn't like Sal here.

I get and have been getting insulted and cursed at with this reds and I think it would stop very quickly.

Bels did you know if you are getting a lot of reds a mod can check them and delete them? They may even know who is sending them. Did you know Bels that a mod can read all your PMs? Yes even if you delete them a mod can still read your PM's

Your lets all get together and stop this is so sweet Bels, but only when the owner of this site wants to stop anything going on here will that happen.

I too would like the reds and greens to have the nick of the one who sends them.

dick
28-12-2007, 04:10
Not here any way,

Maybe it has something to do with her claiming to work for the FSB ???
maybe shes a guest of the FSB

Bels I would like you to look at this post also and tell me if this is not a little bit slanderous.

And is this gloating? Is he happy that she doesn't post on this forum?

You said I like to slander more then one person here. Could you please find all this slanderous post I made to more then just one person?

Clean32
28-12-2007, 04:11
Bels I do agree with you on this one. I got one with Sals name on it and for a second thought "what are you doing Sal" then I thought who doesn't like Sal very much? Who is the one who would like us all to think Sal is bad?

Do I have to say his name Bels? I think we all knows who doesn't like Sal here.

LOL more lies, Sal will tell you him self hes has greens from me LOL. any way if you got a red woth only 1 point then it probably was from Sal LOL, i think my reds are worth about 18-20 points, bels about 10 points, so its not herd to tell.

Go on spin some more lies. pitty you are not even getting better at it lol

Clean32
28-12-2007, 04:14
Bels I would like you to look at this post also and tell me if this is not a little bit slanderous.

And is this gloating? Is he happy that she doesn't post on this forum?

You said I like to slander more then one person here. Could you please find all this slanderous post I made to more then just one person?

How can it be slanderous , its what she posted herself LOL

just like you posting arangements to meet russian girls in this forum,

and unlike you i doint miss quote LOL

Keep on sucking up to Bels, LOL the guy isint that dum LOL

Bels
28-12-2007, 22:44
sal's just given me a negative blue. and stated I was lying what teachers expect for income. OH! DEAR! Does that mean he's got a red and he's too ashamed to show himself. He can no longer give reds, :hooray:

Bels
28-12-2007, 22:55
Dick's next I think.

Bels
28-12-2007, 23:13
Confirmed, sal is now red. and so is mylzak.

Clean32
28-12-2007, 23:20
Confirmed, sal is now red. and so is mylzak.

LOL Sal did well, i think about 3 weeks must be a record for him, maybe he could try for 5 weeks next time ?

Miracle77777
29-12-2007, 10:12
but could you please leave the option of giving greens anonimously?

Do not see a point....
Greenies and especially Reds should be given with open names of givers - that is fair!!
:goldy::bookworm:

Clean32
29-12-2007, 10:18
Do not see a point....
Greenies and especially Reds should be given with open names of givers - that is fair!!
:goldy::bookworm:

Agree, thats why i posted this request, unfortunatly some peaple can be a bit nasty, have multiple names copy othere peaples names and give many reds with insulting coments. its just the way it is realy.

Miracle777777
29-12-2007, 11:01
so Clean you dont worry about bthe 5 reds I give you? hope not... you are a nice man.:gorgeous:

dick
29-12-2007, 21:34
idea.

I think that the greens and reds Ratio of 1:5 should be droped to 1:3 or 1:2

This was your idea to cut the ratio because you are ahead of many people and it would give you more power. then you could hurt more.

Like trading pistol for a machine gun.

you lie

hahahahahahahahahaha:bird:

Clean32
29-12-2007, 21:43
,, no i was thinking if it was more like the othere site, i would water down the overall afect.

but the i seems only you Dick and Donovan and company ahve a problems with this.

And dick Making a guess even a wrong guess and then calling me a Lier?? well that gets you another red.

dick
30-12-2007, 02:34
Agree, thats why i posted this request, unfortunatly some peaple can be a bit nasty, have multiple names copy othere peaples names and give many reds with insulting coments. its just the way it is realy.

She was talking about people not being able to give reds/greens without seeing their nick.

Your original post was about ratios, that's not the same thing.

Your a mathematical genius Clean32 so figure this one out.

If you have 25 greens and I have 5 greens and we start to trade reds back and forth at 1:2 ratio, who will be out of greens first?

Now do the same with a 1:5 I will still be out first but it will take you longer.

dick
30-12-2007, 02:40

Miracle77777 I can take you to the Internet cafe and show you the nasty stuff Clean32 writes with his reds. He is one of the most fowl mouth people you will ever meet.

But you know that from his post don't you.

Bels
01-01-2008, 21:18
There goes the last of the Mohicans. Oh Dear :shame:

TD
02-01-2008, 11:48
any further discussion should be in this thread (http://www.expat.ru/forum/expat-cafe/56611-reputation-system.html)