PDA

View Full Version : Where is everybody?

vovik01
25-06-2012, 20:56
3 days ago I meet Pit in Booze bub. He told me everybody( our old friends ) in Hungry duck. So I drive to Sadovaya, get in without invitation, but can't find anybody... It was noisy, crowd, lot old foreigners and lot of young russian....prosti...sorry...russian LADIES :-) I call them HUNTERS:-)
So...where is everybody whom I know from old times?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pS28HaEZ-I

Babygirl
25-06-2012, 21:03
Hahahahhaha

So old f*cks and Russian sl*ts sweetie ?

Too bad.

Things haven*t changed that much. :D

Ritchy
25-06-2012, 21:05
Hahahahhaha

Too bad.

Reminds me of the poem "Pussy cat Pussy Cat Where Have You Been!!!":fudd::fudd::10305::rofl:

Babygirl
25-06-2012, 21:09
No way Duck will be Nightflight #2 .

Come on .

The concept is totally different :D

Just wasn*t a good night to walk in :D :D

vovik01
25-06-2012, 21:14
Hahahahhaha

Too bad.

Yes:-) I'm old f... , but sometimes drink coffee with young russian girls...I mean morning coffee :-)

robertmf
25-06-2012, 21:30
Reminds me of the poem "Pussy cat Pussy Cat Where Have You Been!!!":fudd::fudd::10305::rofl:

Isn't that the theme song from the Pink Panther movies with Peter Sellers ? My fav is A Shot In The Dark with the delicious kraut, Elke Sommer. They are all very funny.

The Pink Panther (1963) - IMDb@@AMEPARAM@@http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BNzg5NTYzNDI4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTQxMTMyNA@@._V1._SX93_SY140_.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@BNzg5NTYzNDI4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTQxMTMyNA@@@@AMEPARAM@@SX93@@AMEPARAM@@SY140

The best Summer fun movie for Russians is The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming.

The Russians Are Coming the Russians Are Coming (1966) - IMDb@@AMEPARAM@@http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTgzMzcyNTc3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzM0NzI5NA@@._V1._SX93_SY140_.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@BMTgzMzcyNTc3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzM0NzI5NA@@@@AMEPARAM@@SX93@@AMEPARAM@@SY140

vovik01
25-06-2012, 21:44
I don't know, Rob. But this song makes me sad...

vovik01
25-06-2012, 21:48
I'm tired of fighting with the russian f.... bureaucracy. Two months in Russia too much even for me.

mrzuzzo
25-06-2012, 21:49
It's kinda funny how older guys always call young, well dressed, good looking girls "sluts" and "prostitutes".. It's also quite unfair and arrogant.

vovik01
25-06-2012, 22:08
It's kinda funny how older guys always call young, well dressed, good looking girls "sluts" and "prostitutes".. It's also quite unfair and arrogant.
You know, man, I'm driving Land Rower (old one). Not some Audi 3 :-))) So I can afford young russian girls:-)))))))))))

vovik01
25-06-2012, 22:10

Actually this girls more...undressed :-)))

w.meijerink
25-06-2012, 22:25
Maybe it's better to ask why around us the old guys, always run about 5-6 younger girls with the next questions.
1. Buy me a drink my dear.
2. Where you come from?
3. Take me with you!
4. Do you like me?
5. Do you have a car?
6. etc. etc.
Sometimes we lucky that they don't rape us on the bar.
Maybe that is the reason, we call them sometimes that way, because normal girls don't run around older guys, they only look to us and are not hopelos.
Even here on the site we see the differents. :ok:

Babygirl
25-06-2012, 22:34
You know, man, I'm driving Land Rower (old one). Not some Audi 3 :-))) So I can afford young russian girls:-)))))))))))

Land Rover ? Whoa !

Am I supposed to give you a bj now ?

Come on, get real man.

Everyone drives a f*cking Land/Range Rover here in Msk.

Come up with something more original.

vovik01
25-06-2012, 22:37
Land Rover ? Whoa !

Come on, get real man.

Everyone drives a f*cking Land Rover these days.

You know what is difference between Land Rover and my Land Rover ?:-) Blue passport:-)

Babygirl
25-06-2012, 22:40
I lived in the * bluepassport land * and can go back anytime I want.

Any other * major assets * on your part ? :D

vovik01
25-06-2012, 22:43
Land Rover ? Whoa !

Come on, get real man.

Everyone drives a f*cking Land/Range Rover here in Msk.

BTW I don't like BJ :-) I mean not BJ club, i mean ...you know:-)
Just one's in my life I got nice BJ :-) Maybe I just not lucky:-)

vovik01
25-06-2012, 22:47
I lived in the * bluepassport land * and can go back anytime I want.
:D
Good for you:-) But I don't buying YOU! :-) I have enough ! I can not serve them all :-)))))))))))))))

Babygirl
25-06-2012, 22:48
BTW I don't like BJ :-)

Poor thing.

Buy a new * Land Rover *.

You*ll be fine.

MikeyP
25-06-2012, 22:52
Wow - this is a depressing conversation - I would take one good friendship over any number of these sad encounters without a seconds hesitation.

vovik01
25-06-2012, 22:56
Poor thing.

Buy a new * Land Rover *.

You*ll be fine.

I'm VERY fine!:-)
This old Rover good for this f....sorry...for this NICE country with very gentle drivers in Moscow.
I've already got "hit and run".

Babygirl
25-06-2012, 23:03
Wow - this is a depressing conversation - I would take one good friendship over any number of these sad encounters without a seconds hesitation.

So you believe in male-female friendship ?

Especially in this country.. :D

Really ?

Oh man.

justbe
25-06-2012, 23:03
Please make me unread it! :sick:

Babygirl
25-06-2012, 23:04
All I have to say to you on this one is --

BE CAREFUL.

And choose friends wisely.

TolkoRaz
25-06-2012, 23:06
Please make me unread it! :sick:

Don't worry justbe, you will soon wake up from this nightmare! ;)

justbe
25-06-2012, 23:07
Don't worry justbe, you will soon wake up from this nightmare! ;)

From which of them, Tolko? Would be happy to!

Babygirl
25-06-2012, 23:07
Yea real life sucks :D

Apparently not everyone is ready to face it.

LOL

MikeyP
25-06-2012, 23:09
Yes, I have two very long standing female friends in Moscow (as well as several guy friends) - it is entirely platonic I enjoy seeing them whenever I visit.

Swordfish90293
25-06-2012, 23:11
BTW I don't like BJ :-) I mean not BJ club, i mean ...you know:-)

BJ's are like roses for guys...

Babygirl
25-06-2012, 23:12
Yes, I have two very long standing female friends in Moscow (as well as several guy friends) - it is entirely platonic I enjoy seeing them whenever I visit.

Well if you are not married ( or if you have a loyal wife ), then I am happy for you ;)

True Friends are precious :D

MikeyP
25-06-2012, 23:13
I donno - a dozen BJ's in one bunch and I think it would start to hurt....

Babygirl
25-06-2012, 23:15
It will be Sweet pain :D :rofl:

MikeyP
25-06-2012, 23:17
Well if you are not married ( or if you have a loyal wife ), then I am happy for you ;)

True Friends are precious :D

I'm happily married - we have been together for 12 years. Part of that comes from the fact that we trust each other when we are apart. I would hate not being able to have friends because she didn't trust me - and I would never betray that trust because it would render it worthless.

You guys are so cynical about relationships - it can't make you happy.

MikeyP
25-06-2012, 23:18
And a half dozen would be a sweet pain... the second half might just be pain!

Babygirl
25-06-2012, 23:20
Oh we are very, very happy :D

Just in our own way ;)

mrzuzzo
26-06-2012, 00:09
You know what is difference between Land Rover and my Land Rover ?:-) Blue passport:-)

I know what the difference is.

Your Land Rover is the old crappy model, breaks down a lot, and costs not more than 15 000$ used.

The new Land Rover costs 150 000$.

I believe there is a difference there. And don't fool yourself, nobody in Moscow will put out for a crappy old car like yours, just like no girl will put out because I have a crappy A3.

Time for a reality check bud! The only reason you have an old Land Rover and not a new one is because you're too poor to afford it, and you're upset that younger more attractive Russians drive newer, better, fancier cars and hang out with nice beautiful young females that you refer to as "sluts" and "prostitutes", who are probably just normal people having fun.

franzewich
26-06-2012, 00:18

"Always"??? I don't.

I find it amusing when young kiddos gasp in disbelief and envy when a good looking mature gentleman walks out with a pretty girl who is not his daughter.

mrzuzzo
26-06-2012, 00:27
"Always"??? I don't.

I find it amusing when young kiddos gasp in disbelief and envy when a good looking mature gentleman walks out with a pretty girl who is not his daughter.

I was generalizing, obviously.

There are clear signs of arrogance in vovik's original post, however.

vovik01
26-06-2012, 08:15

Your Land Rover is the old crappy model, breaks down a lot, and costs not more than 15 000$ used.

I believe there is a difference there. And don't fool yourself, nobody in Moscow will put out for a crappy old car like yours, just like no girl will put out because I have a crappy A3.

Time for a reality check bud! The only reason you have an old Land Rover and not a new one is because you're too poor to afford it, and you're upset that younger more attractive Russians drive newer, better, fancier cars and hang out with nice beautiful young females that you refer to as "sluts" and "prostitutes", who are probably just normal people having fun.

First. You don't have sense of humor:-)
Second. Russians drive newer, better, fancier cars ? Thieves and corrupt officials ! Normal russians making 30 000-60 000 rub a month. Be real!

Periwinkle
26-06-2012, 09:33

I think it may depend on the context. When the young girls are actively looking for older men. In the case of the the new hungry duck, I haven't been. But it is a Doug project, I think. That being the case, I am guessing there may be some girls being run there, as in the Boar house. Most if not all are probably as someone said just hunters and opportunists. The men probably welcome them, win win situation.

Ghostly Presence
26-06-2012, 09:42
I was generalizing, obviously.

There are clear signs of arrogance in vovik's original post, however.

Mrzuzzo,

Vovik has a typical Russian immigrant inferiority complex that manifests itself in his constant boasting of his "blue passport", his car etc. on one hand and his incessant degrading remarks about Russia, its women and so on and so forth. The guy is obviously tormented by some inner crisis which is typical for many immigrants who no longer belong either here or in their adopted country and are unsuccessfully trying to find new identity.

He is trying very hard to show everyone that he is not "one of these Russians" and yet he is being very Russian when he behaves like that.

yakspeare
26-06-2012, 09:47
what the hell is a blue passport?

I have a blue Kuban state university ID card-does that count?

Ghostly Presence
26-06-2012, 09:51

Afgan passport is blue... Maybe that is what Vovik has... And damn proud of it too! :)

TolkoRaz
26-06-2012, 09:55
Afgan passport is blue... Maybe that is what Vovik has... And damn proud of it too! :)

LOL! Perhaps Vovik served there during the previous invasion! ;)

TolkoRaz
26-06-2012, 09:59

Apparently, it is the much sought after US passport! :book:

Not sure why people want to chase such a thing? :confused: I would hate to change nationality - its a bit like having a gender change. :eek:

Unless in a dire situation (extreme poverty or civil war etc), I would like to think that people should be happy in their own country, trying to better themselves whilst also contributing to the society and country they were born into. :coffee:

Steveblake
26-06-2012, 10:04
Look harder!

Ghostly Presence
26-06-2012, 10:05
Not sure why people want to chase such a thing? :confused: I would hate to change nationality - its a bit like having a gender change. :eek:

Well, maybe Vovik was in fact a woman in his "red-passport" days. :)

sashadidi
26-06-2012, 10:31

My NZ passport is black ....... does that count ?but then Yak , David and I have a great advantage we are Australasians and its a well known know Australasians are way better down under....... references available from any traffic police woman in Volgograd eh yak (refers to your photos of may 9th parade in Volgograd :D )
http://www.expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?p=995794#post995794
enter face book page and look at photo 50

antfidel
26-06-2012, 11:38
it's pretty handy being able to pull out an American and/or Russian passport based on the circumstances of the situation, dual citizenship ftw. Granted the blue passport gets a lot more use than the red one.

natlee
26-06-2012, 14:36
Unless in a dire situation (extreme poverty or civil war etc), I would like to think that people should be happy in their own country, trying to better themselves whilst also contributing to the society and country they were born into. :coffee: What about love? How's that for a 'dire' situation? :rolleyes:

Ghostly Presence
26-06-2012, 15:01
What about love? How's that for a 'dire' situation? :rolleyes:

Love is a temporary mental disorder. I guess it can qualify for a "dire situation" in its most extreme manifestations. :)

celia
26-06-2012, 15:05
I get the feeling that the posters are not exactly who Vovik is looking for. In other words, you're "nobodies". :nono:

Vovik, can you give a clearer indication as to who "everyone" is?

TolkoRaz
26-06-2012, 15:33
Look harder!

I do look hard! :p

TolkoRaz
26-06-2012, 15:34
What about love? How's that for a 'dire' situation? :rolleyes:

Looking for Love, or loosing it? :confused:

Babygirl
26-06-2012, 16:28
Love is a beautiful thing :D

justbe
26-06-2012, 16:28
Sluttiness is in the eye of the beholder. :emote_popcorn:

Babygirl
26-06-2012, 16:33
AK47 is in the pocket of an Afghan man,

So is the Blue Passssport :D

Choose the right future. :D :D

Krolick
26-06-2012, 17:24
So...where is everybody whom I know from old times?

We actually met at Booze and I told you about Pete.... But you did not recognize me... (I am a regular at Booze and we already met and even talked for about an hour, though it was long ago). And later Pate and Co and many other were back in Booze. So everybody's where they used to be.

PS - Since you call Russian young girls sluts, I don't feel sorry you did not recognize me :)

Babygirl
26-06-2012, 17:31
(I am a regular at Booze and we already met and even talked for about an hour, though it was long ago)

Are you ?

We must have met too for sure :D ;)

Krolick
26-06-2012, 17:36
Are you ?

We must have met too for sure :D ;)

99% we did.
By regular I mean I come there from time to time but not too often. Though bar staff (not only Pete, of course) recognizes me. I usually come with a friend (girl) - it is "our bar" with her where no boyfriends allowed ;)

natlee
26-06-2012, 17:40
Looking for Love, or loosing it? :confused: Changing nationality to be with your love!

w.meijerink
26-06-2012, 17:56
AK47 is in the pocket of an Afghan man,

So is the Blue Passssport :D

Choose the right future. :D :D
Not only a AK47 also semtex, tnt, and a letter to his wife. :10189:

Babygirl
26-06-2012, 18:02
Not only a AK47 also semtex, tnt, and a letter to his wife. :10189:

My Dad went thru Afghan war.

They don*t write letters to their wives.

They don*t consider them human beings actually.

w.meijerink
26-06-2012, 18:12
My Dad went thru Afghan war.

They don*t write letters to their wives.

My son is there now, this people don't has respect for other people he say, they blowup them self and even send children with explosive on there body.

Babygirl
26-06-2012, 18:17
Yes they are horrible, they are beyond horrible.

They are animals.

w.meijerink
26-06-2012, 18:26
Yes they are horrible, they are beyond horrible.

They are animals.

My dear even animals don't kill for pleasure

Shooters
26-06-2012, 18:28
There is now a rivality between two whore meeting points in the same area, the BoarHouse and the Duck! I guess the BH will win :) The Duck should not survive a long time, the prohibitive rental fee will clean the place.

FatAndy
26-06-2012, 18:32
Let's say, most of them. They lived and live in tribal society, there just can't be any other attitude.

Babygirl
26-06-2012, 18:40
Let's say, most of them. They lived and live in tribal society, there just can't be any other attitude.

No argument here.

Mixed with their religious fanatism and natural bloodthirstiness makes it a terrible place to be.

13 f*cking century.

antfidel
26-06-2012, 18:59
My son is there now, this people don't has respect for other people he say, they blowup them self and even send children with explosive on there body.

*Invades your country*

*Gets really upset when natives start fighting back*

"You bruts! How dare you defend your country through such vile methods"

*goes back to torturing 15 year old kids and remorsefully killing Afghan families*

Don't see any irony in this whole situation?

FatAndy
26-06-2012, 19:07
No argument here.

Mixed with their religious fanatism and natural bloodthirstiness makes it a terrible place to be.

13 f*cking century.

Fanatism - yes, but I'm not so sure about natural bloodthirstiness. They kill as it needed.

BTW, 13 f*cking century have had not only Loui VIIIth, Baty, Eupaty Kolovrat and Alexander Nevsky, who shown power methods to solve problems (like 5th-8th Crusades), but also Thomas Aquinas, Sigerius de Brabantia, E Shi, Jalal ad Din Rumi (BTW born in Afghanistan) and Giovanni Bonaventura, who developed philosophy... a bit... ;)

w.meijerink
26-06-2012, 20:19
*Invades your country*

*Gets really upset when natives start fighting back*

"You bruts! How dare you defend your country through such vile methods"

*goes back to torturing 15 year old kids and remorsefully killing Afghan families*

Don't see any irony in this whole situation?

I will ask you when your children is under attackt by terrorist. like happen in Beslan our when two airplanes fly in buildings in Moscow and kill 6800 people. what will you say?
So my sorry that my son is fighting for our freedom.

mrzuzzo
26-06-2012, 20:32
Mrzuzzo,

Vovik has a typical Russian immigrant inferiority complex that manifests itself in his constant boasting of his "blue passport", his car etc. on one hand and his incessant degrading remarks about Russia, its women and so on and so forth. The guy is obviously tormented by some inner crisis which is typical for many immigrants who no longer belong either here or in their adopted country and are unsuccessfully trying to find new identity.

He is trying very hard to show everyone that he is not "one of these Russians" and yet he is being very Russian when he behaves like that.

+1, that sounds about right.

The funny thing is that I know many people who went to the Duck that night, many girls, including my own girlfriend. Each and every single one said there were no "sluts" there and it was just lots of fun people having a good time.

Poor vovik, lost between two identities...

vovik01
27-06-2012, 01:21
LOL :-))))))))))
F.... psychologists :-) Now I know why gone from here Pete, Brandon and all normal people. FSB and russian hunters left here. Good luck to you all :-)

Babygirl
27-06-2012, 01:47
*Brandon and all normal people.* -- They did not leave, they were banned. And banned for a reason. Maybe they will learn how to respect other people eventually.

*FSB and russian hunters * -- You are obviosuly delusional and I suggest you see a psychologist. Thank God there is plenty of them in the US, so don*t worry about money and do it. You will thank the people who try to help you in the end.

I wish you luck too Vovik and I am sure you will overcome your identity crisis or whatever it is that you are going through.

vovik01
27-06-2012, 01:54
*Brandon and all normal people.* -- They did not leave, they were banned. And banned for a reason. Maybe they will learn how to respect other people eventually.

*FSB and russian hunters * -- You are obviosuly delusional and I suggest you see a psychologist. Thank God there is plenty of them in the US, so don*t worry about money and do it. You will thank the people who try to help you in the end.

I wish you luck too Vovik and I am sure you will overcome your identity crisis or whatever it is that you are going through.

Thank you, doctor :-)))))))))))))

TolkoRaz
27-06-2012, 09:14
LOL :-))))))))))
F.... psychologists :-) Now I know why gone from here Pete, Brandon and all normal people. FSB and russian hunters left here. Good luck to you all :-)

Now you have come back to insult us all, may be we will all decide to leave! :p

Last person out, please remember to switch off the lights and to securely close the door! ;)

FatAndy
27-06-2012, 09:19
Last person out, please remember to switch off the lights and to securely close the door! ;)

You've forgot about closing gas pipe ;)

Ghostly Presence
27-06-2012, 09:21
Now you have come back to insult us all, may be we will all decide to leave! :p

Why securely close the door? Ah, I get it! So that Vovik does not escape! :)

Jack17
27-06-2012, 09:33
Unless in a dire situation (extreme poverty or civil war etc), I would like to think that people should be happy in their own country, trying to better themselves whilst also contributing to the society and country they were born into. :coffee:

Are you posting from the UK or Russia?

Periwinkle
27-06-2012, 17:10
Are you posting from the UK or Russia?

Good point, jack

TolkoRaz
27-06-2012, 17:46
Good point, jack

Its irrelevant where a post is made. I have travelled the world extensively and am still doing so.

Admittedly, I have not been to South America where there is extreme poverty, but my comment is based upon my observations of travel to all Middle Eastern countries (including the Levant, Near and Middle East), many African countries, some parts of Asia (mainly India and Pakistan) and well over 150,000 kilometres of road & rail travel around The Russian Federation and Former Soviet Union.

Therefore, my comment still stands :coffee:

mds45
27-06-2012, 18:04
Its irrelevant where a post is made. I have travelled the world extensively and am still doing so.

Admittedly, I have not been to South America where there is extreme poverty, but my comment is based upon my observations of travel to all Middle Eastern countries (including the Levant, Near and Middle East), many African countries, some parts of Asia (mainly India and Pakistan) and well over 150,000 kilometres of road & rail travel around The Russian Federation and Former Soviet Union.

Ahh Tolko old boy you know they won't let it rest there, why not answer the question now ?

Jack17
27-06-2012, 18:16

Right.

Swordfish90293
27-06-2012, 21:16

Hubris...reality check is that a fancy car don't add inches to your dick. If you think it does, there's a self esteem issue. That or you have a little dick...

mrzuzzo
27-06-2012, 22:56
a fancy car don't add inches to your dick.

O rly??

http://media.il.edmunds-media.com/lamborghini/aventador/2011/ns/2011_lamborghini_aventador_f34_ns_30911_717.jpg

Swordfish90293
27-06-2012, 23:36
O rly??

http://media.il.edmunds-media.com/lamborghini/aventador/2011/ns/2011_lamborghini_aventador_f34_ns_30911_717.jpg

Only in a wet dream...