PDA

View Full Version : Media Request: Interview partners for an article about momtrepreneurs

dolce
23-06-2012, 18:24
Hi!
I am looking to interview women who arrived in their host country as trailing spouses but now are running their own business. Ideally I would like to talk to women who also have kids. It can be any kind of business as long as it was started from scratch.

Please forward this request to anyone you think would fit the bill.

It will be a 20 minutes Skype interview. Deadline 30.06.2012

Please contact me here or email at swissmoscow at gmail.com

Russian Lad
23-06-2012, 23:39
The plot thickens...
I can hardly imagine an American Monica coming to Russia as someone's husband and then suddenly thinking: "Heck, I am not cooking that borsch and I am not washing those clothes anymore, it looks like a good country for starting business here. Let me venture into buying a sewing factory!"

dolce
24-06-2012, 00:20
it could have been an online business, or something geared towards other expats. But I think your comment wasn't constructive in its nature anyway?;-)

Russian Lad
24-06-2012, 01:44
it could have been an online business, or something geared towards other expats. But I think your comment wasn't constructive in its nature anyway?;-)

Just was trying to imagine a possible scenario.:) One usually doesn't need to go to a foreign country to start an online business. As a matter of fact, one does not even need to stand up from his couch for that.:) Take my word for it.:)