PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

samsauma
21-06-2012, 03:28
Hi all, I am a 26 year old US citizen and I am interested in pursuing some time abroad in Russia, particularly Moscow.

I am a current student of microbiology and I am interested in industry as well as government/regulatory affairs.

Hopefully I will use this forum as a resource to gain insight regarding moving to Russia, how I may find work (teaching English at first), and whether or not there are any viable career options pertaining to my particular field.

:hello:

carly
21-06-2012, 03:59
Hello!

Welcome to the forum :D

Do you have a qualification that would enable you to teach english? It normally eases getting a teaching job, but I don't think it is that important.

FatAndy
21-06-2012, 09:32
Hi all, I am a 26 year old US citizen and I am interested in pursuing some time abroad in Russia, particularly Moscow.

I am a current student of microbiology and I am interested in industry as well as government/regulatory affairs.

Hopefully I will use this forum as a resource to gain insight regarding moving to Russia, how I may find work (teaching English at first), and whether or not there are any viable career options pertaining to my particular field.

:hello:
Hello, welcome to the forum,
Moving to Russia is possible if some organisation here wants to employ foreign citizen and has govt quota for this. But you can start with current scientific background doind smth like students Uni exchange program:
http://micro.bio.msu.ru/ - try to contact A. I. Netrusov if you can work hard ;)
If successfull, you'll be here on student visa, get some experience, find possible private lessons etc.