PDA

View Full Version : Site of Federal Migration Service

12-10-2007, 23:38
The site is here (http://www.fms-rf.ru/)

With the possibility to check ONLINE the work permits and Russian passports! Isn't it great? Those who got their work permits in 3 days could have surprises...

Also ALL the laws about citizenship, work permit, etc.

Bels
12-10-2007, 23:47
The site is here (http://www.fms-rf.ru/)

With the possibility to check ONLINE the work permits and Russian passports! Isn't it great? Those who got their work permits in 3 days could have surprises...

Also ALL the laws about citizenship, work permit, etc.

Is it available in English :)

13-10-2007, 00:10
Is it available in English :)

GREAT JOKE :evilgrin:

People planning to MIGRATE in Russia are able to read Russian :)

Bels
13-10-2007, 00:16
GREAT JOKE :evilgrin:

People planning to MIGRATE in Russia are able to read Russian :)

Why in planning . It takes time to learn Russian. Some have Russian spouses who can carry them through itin the meantime. Britain offers many languages to its migrants. I'm only asking for simple translation of one site in English for a site that is directed to foreigners.If they want to communicate to foreigners theres no big deal in having the web-site having an option in English and Russian.

13-10-2007, 00:32
Also German French Italian etc etc, why only English, so?

Yes it takes time to learn Russian, and people should learn at least the basis it before thinking to migrate here. I am always in shock when I meet with foreigners that are unable to even read the metro station names... Oh of course they have a driver, and don't use the metro...

Ok, a small present for you: Click here (http://www.translate.ru/url/tran_url.asp?lang=ru&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fms-rf.ru%2F&direction=re&template=General&cp1=NO&cp2=NO&autotranslate=on&psubmit2.x=39&psubmit2.y=9) :)

Bels
13-10-2007, 00:37
Thanks, appreciated :) But time for bed. The wifes asking me to get off the computer. Will look at it tomorrow. Wheres that bedtime smiley gone.

13-10-2007, 00:43
The wifes?

distel
10-06-2008, 20:21
not funny... it's a common disease of all former Soviet Republics: if you want to move to Russia/Ukraine/Kazakhstan etc you MUST learn Russian, otherwise... have you ever seen the same in France/Netherlands/Germany? e.g. the info on the stations in Germany's cities is in 3(!) languages.

distel
10-06-2008, 20:22
its wife's, some people just dont write the apostrophe. ;)

distel
10-06-2008, 20:23
the links dont work.... :(

Bels
10-06-2008, 21:31
The wifes? I stand corrected, wife's and not wives, although I have had two in my lifetime, with many unofficial ones in the Merchant Navy. But I'm talking about the current one.

muscovite
26-06-2008, 13:02
not funny... it's a common disease of all former Soviet Republics: if you want to move to Russia/Ukraine/Kazakhstan etc you MUST learn Russian, otherwise... have you ever seen the same in France/Netherlands/Germany? e.g. the info on the stations in Germany's cities is in 3(!) languages.

Guys,
Do you know requirements for becoming a British citizen? They include not only knowledge of English, but also British history. I know a girl that was asked " what type of ties prince Charles wears"
There is nothing wrong in Knowing the language of the country you are going to live in. In France I hoped to practice my French (strange desire?), but Arabic was more useful.
Look what's happening with UK - it doesn't belong to native British anymore. I am not against migrants, but moving to somebody's home one should respect rules and traditions of the place - to assimilate.

Knowing the language will help you in the first turn. I am accepted by all members of my English family and our English friends because I respect their culture and traditions, though it's quite difficult.

Good luck to all of us in our international experiences.

Gu12_1267
26-06-2008, 13:34
Quest,

LINK DOES NOT WORK, I CANNOT OPEN IT!!!!!:confused1:

kirk10071
26-06-2008, 14:11
Quest,

LINK DOES NOT WORK, I CANNOT OPEN IT!!!!!:confused1:

http://www.fmsrf.ru/

Bels
26-06-2008, 19:15
Thes laws ar quite recent, and they are copying ideas of The USA. And that is that you must declare your respects as being a British citizen. There are special course books available of which you will have the information of what you should know. Of course you should who the current Prime Minister is, and where the Houses of Pariament are.

Guys,
Do you know requirements for becoming a British citizen? They include not only knowledge of English, but also British history. I know a girl that was asked " what type of ties prince Charles wears"
There is nothing wrong in Knowing the language of the country you are going to live in. In France I hoped to practice my French (strange desire?), but Arabic was more useful.
Look what's happening with UK - it doesn't belong to native British anymore. I am not against migrants, but moving to somebody's home one should respect rules and traditions of the place - to assimilate.

Knowing the language will help you in the first turn. I am accepted by all members of my English family and our English friends because I respect their culture and traditions, though it's quite difficult.

Good luck to all of us in our international experiences.