PDA

View Full Version : Free Beer for all foreigners [EURO-2012]

Shooters
05-06-2012, 17:44
You are foreigner? You support your country? That is good :)

Every time YOUR country will play in Euro-2012, YOU will receive a free beer at Shooters!

Concretely: Come and support your national football team, show your passport to our Managers, you will get a free pint of Shooters beer (500 ml)

For example: Your are Italian; when Italian football team will play, get a free beer! Vous etes francais? Recevez une biere gratuite quand l'equipe de France joue!

(This does not apply for former USSR countries)

Book your table in advance (499) 972-3004, we have only 160 seats!

Ildy
06-06-2012, 09:23
damn, why was my team eliminated...!?!? :bash:

Babygirl
06-06-2012, 13:45
(This does not apply for former USSR countries)

You shower *em with shots of vodka instead ? ;)

dislocated
22-06-2012, 22:35
The Shooters employee who posts here enticed me to visit and place a bet, so I did - on the Euro 2012 matches. Well my bet came through, so I stopped by this evening to collect my winnings, and guess what - the bookie's desk has completely disappeared. Not only is the space where the counter and television screens were located not staffed, the entire thing is completely gone. There are now dining tables there.

So I ask to see the manager and she tells me "Oh, we know nothing about them. They have nothing to do with us. They just leased the space here. Sorry, your problem."

So, Mr Shooters, I still have my betting slip with the winning wager. Are you going to pay it, or at least give me my money back?

dislocated
22-06-2012, 22:40
Here's the thread: http://www.expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=421017

Shooters
22-06-2012, 22:41
There are DINING TABLES where the bookmaker "was"? Did you drink too much beer? The bookmaker desk is STILL here in place, I will not even write anything more as this is ridiculous )))))

Just a note for info: We subrent a place for a company, that runs a bookmaker service. So, claims or/and congratulations have to be done to THEM.

It is true that today the desk is not working, for some reasons that the company-bookmaker has, I don't know even and don't want to know. As when you rent an apartment, your landlord doesnot care if you are inside or not. And if your landlord says "you can see the Kremlin thru the windows", then somebody builds another house that makes you NOT see the Kremlinb anymore, is the landord responsible?

Anyway, to see dining tables instead of the bookmaker desk, LOL LOL LOL!!!!

dislocated
25-06-2012, 01:17
The facts: you, posting under the name Shooters, advertised your bookmaker's services above in this site (thread here: http://www.expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=421017 ). You enticed people to come and place bets. Now say you don't want to know about it, and - astonishingly - declare this to the expat.ru community and the entire Internet.

While I'm annoyed at your having scammed me out of a few thousand roubles, I find solace in your utter short-sightedness as a businessperson and complete lack of nous when it comes to dealing with customers. Keep it up - You'll be driving your employer out of business in no time.

Expats, avoid this place. No one should be supporting such a cynical, repugnant attitude towards paying customers. This guy doesn't deny anything; the best he can do is an ad hominem attack. Draw your own conclusions.

Shooters
25-06-2012, 08:43
Yes you are really dislocated in your brain! The simple fact that you claim to have seen tables instead of the bookmaker desk shows that you are clearly either blind, either drunk, either [SELF-CENSORED]. You are just a liar and I have NO gloves to take with people like you, NO gloves at all.

The facts: you, posting under the name Shooters, advertised your bookmaker's services above in this site (thread here: http://www.expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=421017 ). You enticed people to come and place bets. Now say you don't want to know about it, and - astonishingly - declare this to the expat.ru community and the entire Internet.

And the whole world, and the whole universe, don't forget!

If you are not able to understand that saying "there is a bookmaker there" does not endorse the bookmaker business itself, try to become a bit more clever.

> While I'm annoyed at your having scammed me out of a few thousand roubles,

So far I do not know about rubles that you claim to have lost, anyway did you receive a check of SHOOTERS BAR? Or a check from an external company?
There are payment terminals in many public places including bars. If you put money inside and do not receive the service (funding phone account for example), try to go to the bar administration and begin to make your bardak, you will see the reply.

No, I have NO gloves to take with idiots, sorry.

So NOW you have a good reason to shout as I said and confirm that for me you ARE an idiot. Posting one time can perfectly be understood, but again after receiving explanations shows a lack of ability to understand simple things.

> I find solace in your utter short-sightedness as a businessperson and complete lack of nous when it comes to dealing with customers. Keep it up - You'll be driving your employer out of business in no time.

Yes yes, no problem, LOL!

> Expats, avoid this place. No one should be supporting such a cynical, repugnant attitude towards paying customers. This guy doesn't deny anything; the best he can do is an ad hominem attack. Draw your own conclusions.

According to what you have posted so far you are NOT a customer of Shooters, and I laugh to read your pathetic message!

I already know that you will generate dozens of posts of cynical (LOL) expats saying that "yesssss you are right shooters is a shithole etc etc", this is the game, no problem. I already know that most of forum readers will simply laugh reading this, and we will laugh together the next time they will come at Shooters to have a drink! NOT laugh because you (claim to) have lost some money of course, but because you are not able to understand anything. My non-diplomatic messages are hated by some people but also very appreciated by others :)

By the way I have some update from the bookmaker company as they rent a place in my business, but I will not post them here, feel free to ask me privately ))))

have a great day LOL!

Periwinkle
25-06-2012, 10:09
In the other thread, it said 'we at shooters have a large book maker office inside the bar' .... It sounds like it is part of your establishment when it is worded that way. I assume you must know the people running it to have it inside the bar. Can you get this guy the money he is owed. Otherwise, it seems very shady.

Shooters
25-06-2012, 11:07
> it said 'we at shooters have a large book maker office inside the bar' .... It sounds like it is part of your establishment

No sorry, I can say also "We have a QIWI terminal to pay your bills" and "We have an ATM so you can get cash", it does not mean that it is OUR terminals, just that in my place there are such terminals.

The bookmaker is a part of the place, he pays a rental fee for this, has signed a rental agreement, we have no commission on the conducted business, of course I know the person I signed the agreements with but we have NO business relationship other than the rental of the place.

Once more, when you put notes in a for example QIWI terminal and if you do not get what you paid for, the shop where Qiwi terminal is located has NO responsibility at all. And if an ATM located in a supermarket does not deliver the exact qty of notes, the supermarket is NOT responsible at all.

Now if this dislocated guy would have asked quietly to solve the (possible) problem, probably I would have looked inside more closely. But he preferred post lies (like the "dining tables in the place of the bookmaker desk", a so big lie that it is even funny as anybody can check!), as he again posted insults, I will not do anything.
IF what he claims is true he HAS a check given by the bookmaker, the bookmaker company is a public one, they have a website, contacts are EASY to find, etc.

I will not reply anymore in this thread, all questions must be directed to the bookmaker company.

In the other thread, it said 'we at shooters have a large book maker office inside the bar' .... It sounds like it is part of your establishment when it is worded that way. I assume you must know the people running it to have it inside the bar. Can you get this guy the money he is owed. Otherwise, it seems very shady.

Periwinkle
25-06-2012, 12:08
There is a world of difference between a terminal and what you called an office Inside your bar. Maybe you did not mean to be misleading, but it sounded very much like a connection between Shooters and the bookie.That is besides the point though, if there was a terminal in your establishment that was ripping off people and the owners could not be found, they of course would go to you. I think the OP may have thought the bookie business was run by shooters, it sounded so from your post. Maybe you need to say something like, there is a guy who is occasionally here who is running a bookie business. Good luck he is hard to find when you need to be paid back.

dislocated
13-07-2012, 16:36
Sigh, the ad hominem attacks say it all: Homeo Soveticus with improved English skills.

Shooters
13-07-2012, 19:22
Sigh, the ad hominem attacks say it all: Homeo Soveticus with improved English skills.

That does not look bad, better than "idiot with no skill" :Loco:

bob-b-d
13-07-2012, 21:40
Two some of us the comment may be thought of as a reference but that seems to be a clear misunderstanding. as shooters has said I'd check their website of these bookers and if things can't be done get a lawyer to deal with the Booker company... Shooters is right though it's rented space no their, but I think this should've been done without trashing shooters first for a misunderstanding... Maybe you can meet with the owner of shooters and try to clear the peace and figure this stuff out... In the end if this turns out to be a scam cut your losses and I'm sure shooters will learn from this and try to get more reputable businesses in their establishment.... Believe it or not I'm not a shooters cheerleader (I still haven't got off my arse to try the place yet) but I think companies shouldn't be attacked until all civilized actions have taken place:fridaysign:

Swordfish90293
13-07-2012, 21:51
Short sighted, nousless (nous-less?) Homeo Sovieticus (with an "i") shitholer wannabe...what's your point?