PDA

View Full Version : bills

RuthElise86
31-05-2012, 22:45
I got two of those in my mailbox today! With the same price. I've actually received several but never knew what they were since I knew they weren't the actual bill.

Judge
31-05-2012, 23:27
The bill should come once a month,check the dates.Also check this thread
http://expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=418822
Maybe someone is trying a scam in your neighbourhood.You could ask your neighbours if they have the same problem..

kapione
03-06-2012, 16:32
on a lighter side my 4 year old daughter knows about bills since she is 3 years old
"Daddy gets the Bills" the burden of the man..... Bills

Benedikt
03-06-2012, 17:45
I got two of those in my mailbox today! With the same price. I've actually received several but never knew what they were since I knew they weren't the actual bill.

definitely though if the sum was some 60 000 rubles that you are in debt and you are supposed to pay some 1200 rubles.
a few days ago it was also on TV, on the local news, they crooks are doing it all over town.
so far no arrests, which is funny,since account numbers and an Internet address for questions/ complaints were on the fake bill. cops at least might check THAT out?
but the anchor also did not say if anyone paid, looks like people know what the bills and AMOUNT should be.