PDA

View Full Version : Lovely expats <3

Babygirl
30-05-2012, 14:13
What do you love about us ,

beautiful, sensual, hot, caring, honest, loyal, giving, supportive ,compassionate

Russian women MOST of all ?

I am not gonna give you any hints, because I would love to hear only honest answers ;)

Love,
BG

yakspeare
30-05-2012, 14:53
beautiful, да
sensual, да да
hot, боже мой да да да
caring, ну
honest, что?
loyal, что что?
giving, Что Что Что Чего?
supportive , ну так
compassionate я подумаю...

Babygirl
30-05-2012, 15:09
hahaha yak хулиган ! :)

Looks like your Krasnodar ladies have a lot to learn from us Muscovites.

In the kindness department especially :D

w.meijerink
30-05-2012, 15:12

beautiful, sensual, hot, caring, honest, loyal, giving, supportive ,compassionate

I am not gonna give you any hints, because I would love to hear only honest answers ;)

Love,
BG

Do you mean for the rest of his live or for a one night stand?

mrzuzzo
30-05-2012, 15:22
For how far you're willing to go with me only because of my passport.

Babygirl
30-05-2012, 15:38
oh with You zuzzo ? --

Any woman would be happy to go to the edge of the Earth with you and live in a tiny hut.

Forget the passport thing. Burn it ! :D

Sell your car.

Throw away your little Ithings.

Quit your job.

And true unconditional love for life will find you.

I promise. :kiss_mini:

Babygirl
30-05-2012, 15:42
Do you mean for the rest of his live or for a one night stand?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk-A-I-T2NU&ob=av2e

w.meijerink
30-05-2012, 17:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk-A-I-T2NU&ob=av2e

:yikes: how many wodka do i need to drink to love this music....:bash:

:AngelPray:Poor Russian men now i understand why you drink:AngelPray:

Babygirl
30-05-2012, 17:29
:yikes: how many wodka do i need to drink to love this music....:bash:

:AngelPray:Poor Russian men now i understand why you drink:AngelPray:

Don*t you dare talking to me like that weird creature.

You know nothing about Russian men, so keep your unfounded accusations to yourself.

w.meijerink
30-05-2012, 17:47
Don*t you dare talking to me like that weird creature.
So when i give my opinion and told you the true that i don't like this music i'm a weird creature, i see your a girl of the world...:11158:

You know nothing about Russian men, so keep your unfounded accusations to yourself.
So if i live for more than 5 years in Sank Petersbourg and drive every weekend to Sosnova by car or train when i met Russian men in our pub here drunk and fighting, coming to our hospital I young children 12-18 years poison bye glue and alcohol.
No your right i know nothing about Russian men and family.
You living in Moscow just take a look on google for Mission Impossible or take a look in your Hospitals and tbc clinicks.

DavidB
30-05-2012, 18:37
What do you love about us Russian women MOST of all ?

You can walk in high heels. (i.e. you're not afraid to be real women) and you don't hate us for being men. That makes Russian girls pleasant to be around.

Have a read of what men have to put up with in opposite countries:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/may/27/barbara-ellen-women-pestered-in-public

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/may/02/ladies-why-you-should-stop-shaving

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2012/jan/12/detroit-auto-show-eye-candy

Babygirl
30-05-2012, 19:51
High heels is my religion dear stranger :D

natlee
30-05-2012, 20:13
honest, что?
loyal, что что? Huh! :confused:

NotMe
30-05-2012, 20:20
I suppose it was Yak's comments on "one night stand" option ;)

Babygirl
30-05-2012, 20:32
Huh! :confused:

don*t worry natlee

He is just teasing !

yakspeare
30-05-2012, 21:33
Well I have been more "successful" in Russia in many ways than back in OZ...but in Australia i was married for 5 years, dated a crazy girl for 6 months, then lived with a girl for four years...prety much sums up my adult life there.

In Russia, however:

Pursued the one girl for 6 years, got down on my knees and proposed and she said yes. Planned to marry. she lived in northern Russia and we would visit each other regularly with a plan to move. finally she said yes to move and i sent her 17000 roubles for her and her daughter to come down. She disappeared.

Dated one girl in Volgograd. Good relationsip and was going to move to krasnodar a month after i came down. a month later she had another boyfriend and they have been living together for 2 years now. She is happy.

Krasnodar, dated on an off one girl for a year...she wanted to be just friends but finally she changed her mind and wanted t marry me...i asked her though "do you love me" and she told me no but she has warm feelings...i wanted to wait until her feelings were stronger...she became offended. i proposed anyway later...she would think about it...she broke it off.

Another girl in Krasnodar , very nice and we were already friends. But she was totally orthodox and hated Jews and Arabs etc and I couldn't stand the racism. She was also a bit of a snob.

Another girl, this time from Moscow, really amazing. Sadly, despite a few trips down wasn't ready to leave Moscow and I wasn't willing to go to Moscow to live. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, because I would have and should have moved for her(just been so burnt about that in the past)

Another girl, passionate as they come, but really crazy and control freak. We broke up and got back together like 4 times, but the last time she was demanding phones , trips to foreign countries, a shuba and wanted it all right now..very different from before...I don't think she believed in the relationship.

Another girl, 22 year old Jewish girl..very sweet but too young in the head for me, she seemed a bit cool to me too, but was devastated when we broke up. fet like a real arsehole.

Another girl , been friends for a year and she was interested but i was er busy...we got together but there was no passion. good friends but she would just kiss me on the cheek like a brother. very compatiable in many ways but she just didn't feel the spark.

last girlfriend , we get on great and are still friends and talk for hours, but agin she said she tried but doesnt feel it, no spark and broke up with me.

So almost all the girls I have date have been either passionate, but crazy or distant, always busy and basically forget about me if i am not there.

List doesn't include girls i have just dated one or two times.

but after 1 year in uzbekistan(also with a crazy passionate girl) and nearly four years now in Russia-the result is still the same. Yak is single.Pretty much concluded Russian mentality is not a god fit for me/I'm not a good fit for them. They seem to be attracted to my charisma on first meaning and mistake it for romance, but then back off.

It gives me a lot of food for thought. Perhaps I need to be somewhere else. I want to settle down and have a family here. A lot of women are put off too by the fact I have kids already, this seems to be a big thing in Russia.

Ildy
30-05-2012, 22:37
[QUOTE=DavidB;1004472]You can walk in high heels.

I am with Dave on this one. Would love to learn how to walk those heels in snow and ice...! I can barely manage this trick in a car! :question:

DavidB
30-05-2012, 23:15
Would love to learn how to walk those heels in snow and ice...! I can barely manage this trick in a car! :question:

Russian girls are very resourceful, and they start at a young age:

JUldCr43T-s

PeterM
31-05-2012, 06:50
In Russia, however:

Man, now I fully understand your message from two months back about getting a credit line and a second mortgage for afford all these activities ;)

but seriously Good Luck in finding the right one!

PeterM
31-05-2012, 06:59
A lot of women are put off too by the fact I have kids already, this seems to be a big thing in Russia.

I've been here only for three months but it doesn't seem to be my impression. I guess we would need some Russian ladies to comment on this one.

BTW. The grown up men of certain age (40+) are like public toilets. Either occupied or shi..ed ;) Let's just say we have some history :10518:

DavidB
31-05-2012, 07:32
Man, now I fully understand your message from two months back about getting a credit line and a second mortgage for afford all these activities ;)

A few times, seriously hot girls have told me they would be my girl if I paid them a salary of $3000-4000 per month (they usually call it "women's expenses" or something similar). At least they're honest. :D

P.s. that's in St.Petersburg. Maybe girls in Moscow expect more... BabyGirl?

yakspeare
31-05-2012, 08:09
A few times, seriously hot girls have told me they would be my girl if I paid them a salary of $3000-4000 per month (they usually call it "women's expenses" or something similar). At least they're honest. :D

P.s. that's in St.Petersburg. Maybe girls in Moscow expect more... BabyGirl?

you need to counter offer..how bout for 3000-4000 a month I will allow myself to be your boyfriend-everybody wins!

DavidB
31-05-2012, 08:24
you need to counter offer..how bout for 3000-4000 a month I will allow myself to be your boyfriend-everybody wins!

You've got to be kidding! With my rugged good looks and exotic passport, I would expect at least $10000 a month. :D

celia
31-05-2012, 09:07
One thing men have to realise is that most girls (including Russian girls I assume) have been counselled from an early age to marry a rich man (often in this context, don't do as I did, marry a rich one instead). What they should be told is, marry a man with a job...far more realistic. :)

(But it seems just as ridiculous to me that men seem determined to find a woman far more attractive than they are! :9451:)

mds45
31-05-2012, 09:22
(But it seems just as ridiculous to me that men seem determined to find a woman far more attractive than they are! :9451:)[/QUOTE]

Really ? Try googling Laws of nature , I think you'll understand better.

yakspeare
31-05-2012, 09:33
One thing men have to realise is that most girls (including Russian girls I assume) have been counselled from an early age to marry a rich man (often in this context, don't do as I did, marry a rich one instead). What they should be told is, marry a man with a job...far more realistic. :)

(But it seems just as ridiculous to me that men seem determined to find a woman far more attractive than they are! :9451:)

in Australia my chances are slim, but in Russia the brutal ogre of a man seems to have his own niche and this shrek has plenty of offers. if i was of the "love me and leave em" type I would be in heaven here...but actually at 3 I want to settle down and have a family-and finding a woman for that is much harder.

and if a man should look for a woman not so attractiveif he isn't so attractive-how is that even possible in Russia when every Russian woman is soooooooooooo beautiful??? Do i need to move to an ugly people country to find happiness?

celia
31-05-2012, 09:40
Sorry, I shouldn't post anything after just one coffee - I wasn't talking about you at all - but now I see that it looks that way. I apologise! I was just making a general observation.

Off to have my second coffee...

yakspeare
31-05-2012, 09:50
no no, it is about me anyway, even if you didn't know it. I am a big, strong guy, overweight(less of a problem here), bald and so on....but Russians here tell me how handsome I am and I am like "are you friggin kidding me?" but then I look at some of the popular Russian men who are rather propular and many are big, strong , not so attractive, but very manly. I can only conclude that Russian women often prefer "real men" who look a bit like a caveman , like myself. not all of course, but enough to give me hope..

celia
31-05-2012, 09:56
But I purposely wrote "far more attractive" rather than attractive - from what I can see, beautiful women are told from an early age that they can have anything they want - so even if "one" snags a beautiful woman, "one" still has to keep her.

scd167
31-05-2012, 09:57
in Australia my chances are slim, but in Russia the brutal ogre of a man seems to have his own niche and this shrek has plenty of offers. if i was of the "love me and leave em" type I would be in heaven here...but actually at 3 I want to settle down and have a family-and finding a woman for that is much harder.

and if a man should look for a woman not so attractiveif he isn't so attractive-how is that even possible in Russia when every Russian woman is soooooooooooo beautiful??? Do i need to move to an ugly people country to find happiness?

Well, we would welcome you to America... we have the monopoly on ugly women!:yuk:

celia
31-05-2012, 10:03
"this shrek has plenty of offers"

Well maybe this is your "competitive advantage" as they say in the business world.. you're a celebrity lookalike...:verycool:

Sorry, I know I'm off topic here...must quit this posting before noon business...

natlee
31-05-2012, 10:19
Well, we would welcome you to America... we have the monopoly on ugly women!:yuk: Oh come on, so many different women in America. Now I haven't been for a while, but in my view, the most beautiful.. people :) are prolly in Croatia :rolleyes:

yakspeare
31-05-2012, 10:39
Oh come on, so many different women in America. Now I haven't been for a while, but in my view, the most beautiful.. people :) are prolly in Croatia :rolleyes:

yes there are beautiful women in america and in australia, the percentage is small and many are quickly snapped up. Australia and Amerca are the fattest nations of Earth, my ex wife was 90kgs...and no thanks not again.

Croatia you say-we don't need supermodels just pleasant on the ee and want to start a family...the fact we can date women far younger than us often and always so gorgeous is a mere bonus. I would be happy with a lovely Russian woman up to 35 if she had no kids, a bit older if she had kids already(i can't imagine life without kids whether they are my own or not.) 30 plus Russian women are stunning but finding one unmarried and interested is difficult. Younger but crazy or aloof is easy to find. If i was a one night stand kind of guy, I wouldn't have a single complaint about life in Russia.

natlee
31-05-2012, 11:02
30 plus Russian women are stunning Well thank you :D On a serious note, I do not know where you meet all those women ;) My understanding is, we may act all cool and as if we aren't interested in a long-term commitment, but truth is, most of us really are if you've got something to offer. I'm not talking millions but love, commitment, stability - that sorta thing. I don't know why your kids would matter, either - perhaps the women you meet really are too young! Surely, we would all prefer it if the only kids the guy had were ours, but personally, being a mom I've found that dating, let alone planning a future with a man over 35 who has no kids of his own can be tricky.

natlee
31-05-2012, 11:08
my ex wife was 90kgs And I bet you loved every kilo ;)

yakspeare
31-05-2012, 11:27
There you go, latest stats. 64.1% of American women are obese. Not overweight but obese.

Dicorp
31-05-2012, 12:07
For how far you're willing to go with me only because of my passport.

Best post ever.

Dicorp
31-05-2012, 12:12
What do we love?

That there are more women than men in Russia and they diet, do their hair, nails, dress only for a slim chance that a decent man will strike a conversation with them in the metro or at work.

The ball is definitely in the man's court in Russia, as it rightfully should be.

natlee
31-05-2012, 12:18
The ball is definitely in the man's court in Russia, as it rightfully should be. Searching for the 'No, thanks' button..

MickeyTong
31-05-2012, 13:39
......in Russia the brutal ogre of a man seems to have his own niche....

"Every woman adores a Fascist,
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you."

http://www.internal.org/Sylvia_Plath/Daddy

(Be aware of the fact that Sylvia gassed herself......)

mrzuzzo
31-05-2012, 14:07
I'm not sure where Yak finds all these one night stand girls, but all the girls I date seem to be extremely serious about going to the end... :(

yakspeare
31-05-2012, 14:11
Not one night stand girls, they are about two week girls....after that I find they are usually too crazy,jealous,controlling or aloof,busy,out of sight out of mind types...so in most cases I ditch them. But if i was a player it wouldn't bother me in the least, sadly I want something more.

mrzuzzo
31-05-2012, 14:27
Not one night stand girls, they are about two week girls....after that I find they are usually too crazy,jealous,controlling or aloof,busy,out of sight out of mind types...so in most cases I ditch them. But if i was a player it wouldn't bother me in the least, sadly I want something more.

See I don't even get that, all the girls I date are quite normal and want marriage in the end... :(

w.meijerink
31-05-2012, 14:39
planning a future with a man over 35 who has no kids of his own can be tricky.

For sale 3 kids...............:11158:

w.meijerink
31-05-2012, 14:41
Searching for the 'No, thanks' button..

Alt+Ctrl+Delete

yakspeare
31-05-2012, 14:42
See I don't even get that, all the girls I date are quite normal and want marriage in the end... :(

pretty boys have a wider pool to pick from i guess.

takes a special woman to love a Shrek...and I don't neccessarily mean special in a positive way..plus you are heaps younger than I am, so the dynamic is different.

mrzuzzo
31-05-2012, 16:21
pretty boys have a wider pool to pick from i guess.

Not really, I don't go out and meet girls on purpose, and I wouldn't say that I have a lot of fans either..

It's never been a problem to meet nice girls, but usually only 1 or 2 are interested in me, out of about 100 single girls.

Babygirl
31-05-2012, 20:12
Out of 100 single men 99 want to have sex with me ,

and 1 tries to understand me as a person.

Good men are precious.

yakspeare
31-05-2012, 21:30

Good men are precious.

but how many of the 100 men do you sleep with? I can't keep up with your love life! Safer for us mere mortals in Krasnodar.

peppermintpaddy
31-05-2012, 21:31

Good men are precious.

No BG-he just pretends to understand you.....make that 100/100

Babygirl
31-05-2012, 21:35
Yea you are actually right mate.

Last one was pretty strong, but got screwed as well in the end.

Oh life.

<3

TolkoRaz
31-05-2012, 22:51
Oh come on, so many different women in America. Now I haven't been for a while, but in my view, the most beautiful.. people :) are prolly in Croatia :rolleyes:

Have I missed another World event? :eek: Has Croatia also been invaded by the US of A? :confused:

natlee
31-05-2012, 22:55
Have I missed another World event? :eek: Has Croatia also been invaded by the US of A? :confused: Ha-ha! Now I'd suggest you go see for yourself, but then we'd lose you for good..

TolkoRaz
31-05-2012, 23:01
Ha-ha! Now I'd suggest you go see for yourself, but then we'd lose you for good..

I have been to Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia-Hercegovina, as well as Macedonia, all on active service, so it was not the best time to view the region ;) But, I was sure that the US of A had not invaded as there is no oil to be had! ;)

My pleasant recollections of all 3 FRY 'countries' was that all of the young women seem to have worms - they have large 'chests', but are all stick thin with the tiniest of waists! :book:

MashaSashina
31-05-2012, 23:01
Don't give up, yakspeare.
Of course, it's not statistics, but from my observation and experience i can see that we have some kind of national fun (or sick). though it may be not national, i have no foreign girl friends, maybe it's gender... I would describe it as desire of drama. ) To find an alcoholic "to save" or a married man "to understand" or someone to tame, or educate... To play the key role in his life. :) To be the turning point.
Normal, nice, family guys may face lack of demand as we just don't know what to do with them, they are ok without us => we're not needed. :)
I think Mickey Tong may have something to add about this. )))
You're absolutely right about your appearance. I don't think your kids can be a problem. If you still think you want to settle down with some russian girl and you're ready for experiments, maybe you should start to drink hard for example...

Babygirl
31-05-2012, 23:30
I would describe it as desire of drama. ) To find an alcoholic "to save" or a married man "to understand" or someone to tame, or educate... To play the key role in his life. :) To be the turning point.

Amen Masha

That*S our national tragedy I would say. Some freaky kind of Mother Theresa complex :AngelPray:

Well when you bump into walls too many times you actually sit down and think to yourself --

WTF ?

Maybe try something else ?

MashaSashina
31-05-2012, 23:49
Amen Masha

That*S our national tragedy I would say. Some freaky kind of Mother Theresa complex :AngelPray:

Well when you bump into walls too many times you actually sit down and think to yourself --

WTF ?

Maybe try something else ?
Of course. If you dare. ))
Really, I think it's a good idea.

TolkoRaz
31-05-2012, 23:49
Have you tried avoiding the walls or using the door?

Its a lot less painful! :10310:

Babygirl
01-06-2012, 00:17
Have you tried avoiding the walls or using the door?

Its a lot less painful! :10310:

Never been looking for easy ways really , but thanks for the hint sweetheart.

Maybe eventually it will even come down to this. ;)

TolkoRaz
01-06-2012, 00:42
If you are still having trouble, try switching on the light! ;)

Babygirl
01-06-2012, 01:03
If you are still having trouble, try switching on the light! ;)

Темнота - друг молодёжи.

В темноте не видно **** ! ;)

w.meijerink
01-06-2012, 01:50

Good men are precious.

What will happen with you if from this 100 men nobody want to have sex with you?
Why does women always think that men want to have sex and talk about it.

For me sex is something special, you don't talk about it, don't think about it and you get it when the time is there.

When I will sleep with every women who offert me to have sex, i 'll be dead already from HIV or something else.

But don't worry i still try to understand you.......

Russian Lad
01-06-2012, 02:14

I am afraid I cannot understand a woman as a person without having sex with her. However, sex is like item #3 or #4 on my agenda list. What is rather sad about most of the Russian women is that they view their p=ssy as some sort of a ticket to a better life. Well, maybe it is universal, to be fair. I am ready to exploit this weakness, and I do, but I don't find it attractive.
Девки едут из Тамбова,
Буфера виднеются.
Девки едут без билета,
На пи=ду надеются!

Creative translation:
A train is speeding from Tambov,
Taillights on and taillights off,
The girls on board think: "What the heck?
We will f=ck our way through the ticket check!"

ezik
01-06-2012, 02:51
I'll answer using Yakspeare's template and my own experience.

beautiful - If you're not blind, you'll agree that it doesn't get much better. I liked Rio as well, though :)
sensual - Yes
hot - Hot, if not sensual, means Expensive, I guess
caring - not as a rule. Depends on how well you know the person
honest - Yes.
loyal - Yes, but loyalty goes both ways.
giving - and taking. Quid pro quo, which is quite fair
supportive - has all to do with friendship. Friendship goes really deep here.
compassionate - a bit like caring.

One quality I missed in Babygirl´s list: friendliness. And I guess that initial friendliness is the key to all other qualities, if you really appreciate them. So, my additional rating:

friendliness - in the right setting, it all starts with that. It can lead to anything, but whatever you get will be good, if you are honest.

Love,
BG

ezik
01-06-2012, 03:03
Does that experience come from you running your site?

I don't mean this as a cynical or rethorical question, I'm just wondering about what type of people you encounter.

Do "most of the Russian women" in you practice "view their p=ssy as some sort of a ticket to a better life"?

I am afraid I cannot understand a woman as a person without having sex with her. However, sex is like item #3 or #4 on my agenda list. What is rather sad about most of the Russian women is that they view their p=ssy as some sort of a ticket to a better life. Well, maybe it is universal, to be fair. I am ready to exploit this weakness, and I do, but I don't find it attractive.
Девки едут из Тамбова,
Буфера виднеются.
Девки едут без билета,
На пи=ду надеются!

Creative translation:
A train is speeding from Tambov,
Taillights on and taillights off,
The girls on board think: "What the heck?
We will f=ck our way through the ticket check!"

Russian Lad
01-06-2012, 03:17
Does that experience come from you running your site?

I don't mean this as a cynical or rethorical question, I'm just wondering about what type of people you encounter.

Do "most of the Russian women" in you practice "view their p=ssy as some sort of a ticket to a better life"?

No, the site has nothing to do with it, the site is just a by-product of this knowledge.:)
I encounter all kinds of people, no woman in her right mind will tell it to you directly, and some skills are required to figure it out. A good test that works without fail, in my view - who pays on the first date in a restaurant, the man or the girl. 99% of Russian girls will want the man to pay, explaining it by all kinds of BS. If the girl so much as shows her willingness and desire to pay for herself, pay for both and marry her.:) An advice to Yak.:) Well, it is a long conversation, man.

Russian Lad
01-06-2012, 03:33
Besides, it depends on the age of the woman, of course. This attitude can rarely be found among 35-40 y.o. Russian women. Well, for obvious reasons.:)

robertmf
01-06-2012, 04:49
... This attitude can rarely be found among 35-40 y.o. Russian women. Well, for obvious reasons.:)

Obvious what ? Too much potatoes and borshcht :question:
:clown:

Russian Lad
01-06-2012, 04:59
Obvious what ? Too much potatoes and borshcht

That too, in some cases.:) Quite many become permanently plump even after the first baby.
The same reason applies to the price of second-hand cars.:) Do not mean to be cynical, but hey, life is a b[tch.:) And, to be fair, some women also get smarter with age and care for a man's money much less than for other things.

Dinner Date - YouTube

natlee
01-06-2012, 12:18
If the girl so much as shows her willingness and desire to pay for herself, pay for both and marry her.:) Now that bit I sooomewhat agree with - but, if you then let her pay having invited her to dinner, please don't expect her to go to any more (dinners) with you ;) And no, it's not about the money :)

Babygirl
01-06-2012, 12:48
As a matter of fact most Russian women who serially date expats on this wonderful land of hours are looking for a ticket outta here and it*S not a secret anymore.

So on initial stages they are on their best behavior apparently -- willing to pay for themselves, humble, extraloyal and ultraunderstanding.

Once the project is finished ( US , UK or any other passport/ permanent residency is in her pocket ) things change and this sweet * husband * of hers becomes just a liability so she gets rid of him / becomes a total witch to him.

Or so I hear from my American ( and not only ) friends.

That*S why most foreigners don*t trust us and see us as spoiled golddigin b*tches ( which is kinda sad ), coz not everyone is like that. :D

yakspeare
01-06-2012, 13:15
i thin that was true 10-15 years ago but more and more I find Russians who would never want to leave Russia long term and only Europeans(Italians, French, Spanish) would still have this option-not Americans, Australians or British.

Conditions here have improved and Russians now want to visit countries but few want to live in them-and if they do, they do look for a man as their meal ticket there.

Babygirl
01-06-2012, 13:28
I wanted to get out of Russia 10 years ago ( I was 13 ) -- we were still living in the United States.

But now I am not even sure what I want.

If it wasn*t for Moscow traffic, it would be my 2nd favorite city after New York.

Babygirl
01-06-2012, 13:31
I guess as sad as it sounds it*S all about money after all.

Money gives you freedom to do what you want and to go where you want to go.

And those who deny it are just being hypocritical.

Hypocrisy is a very popular religion nowadays.

yakspeare
01-06-2012, 13:37
no babygirl, you care about money-others don't. We here a lot of stereotypes about Russian women, sponsors and the like and women who want you to buy them a car or whatever. You fir the description of many of these stereotypes, but I have never met anyone in Russia the same as you. Quite the opposite in fact.If you have no money-why don't you get it from your boss who promised you a range rover? Why doesn't he just give you an apartment as his mistress and an expense account? How can you, of anybody, be crying poor?

Babygirl
01-06-2012, 13:42
I am not crying yak.

Just don*t wanna depend on my boss ( any other man ) for the rest of my life.

Plus he is married.

His wife needs him more than I do.

mrzuzzo
01-06-2012, 13:49
Out of 100 single men 99 want to have sex with me

Don't lie to yourself! :groan:

Babygirl
01-06-2012, 13:54
Don't lie to yourself! :groan:

Go back to work Hero :gay:

Russian Lad
01-06-2012, 15:39
Now that bit I sooomewhat agree with - but, if you then let her pay having invited her to dinner, please don't expect her to go to any more (dinners) with you And no, it's not about the money

Of course it is not about money.:) Да-да:) See guys, one girl who have failed this test already, even though I explained the intentions. It works without fail. Actually, only three girls whom I dated and slept with passed this test. One was Russian, one - Jewish, one - American. My current GF failed it miserably, but later I found out she lived in abject poverty and couldn't really afford a restaurant, so she passed in the long run, too.:))

So on initial stages they are on their best behavior apparently -- willing to pay for themselves, humble, extraloyal and ultraunderstanding.

Most don't have brains even for that...

I guess as sad as it sounds it*S all about money after all.

Money gives you freedom to do what you want and to go where you want to go.

And those who deny it are just being hypocritical.

Hypocrisy is a very popular religion nowadays.

Chances are you think differently when you are 35. Sometimes money can make a person free, sometimes it can enslave him. It depends on many factors. Freedom actually begins in your head, not in your wallet.

w.meijerink
01-06-2012, 15:54
Of course it is not about money.:) Да-да:) One was Russian, one - Jewish, one - American.

I guess it are the same 3 girls who have that dinner on the top of the statebuilding.
When the bill was coming they starting to pray to the lord and ask for help, and yes it works heaven opend and 3 angels where coming down and pick up this 3 poor girls, The Russian and the American girl get save on the ground, but the Jewish girl smash down to earth.
Whe see was coming in heaven she ask why, Why O, WHY my God and God answer I don't know it is not your time, show me who of the angels did this to you, and this poor Jewish girl say, he HE has do this to me and God say to the Angel, "Hiltler this is the last time, you going to hell now".

:fridaysign: to all

Russian Lad
01-06-2012, 15:59
What do you smoke, man? I wanna try it.

mrzuzzo
01-06-2012, 16:02
Freedom actually begins in your head, not in your wallet.

Quoted for truth!

I guess it are the same 3 girls who have that dinner on the top of the statebuilding.
When the bill was coming they starting to pray to the lord and ask for help, and yes it works heaven opend and 3 angels where coming down and pick up this 3 poor girls, The Russian and the American girl get save on the ground, but the Jewish girl smash down to earth.
Whe see was coming in heaven she ask why, Why O, WHY my God and God answer I don't know it is not your time, show me who of the angels did this to you, and this poor Jewish girl say, he HE has do this to me and God say to the Angel, "Hiltler this is the last time, you going to hell now".

:fridaysign: to all

:rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

w.meijerink
01-06-2012, 16:54
What do you smoke, man? I wanna try it.
I'm dutch so what do you think i'm smoke......
http://i45.tinypic.com/x575i1.jpg

And we do it like profesionals..........
http://www.expertpagina.nl/paginas/kweek-wiet/kweek-wiet.jpg

:D

Russian Lad
01-06-2012, 16:54
edit

w.meijerink
01-06-2012, 17:01
Go back to work Hero :gay:

try to find the 10 differents

http://expat.ru/forum/image.php?u=1752359735&dateline=1292246828&type=thumb

http://alloalex.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/flick.jpg

:AngelPray:

Babygirl
01-06-2012, 17:19
try to find the 10 differents

http://expat.ru/forum/image.php?u=1752359735&dateline=1292246828&type=thumb

http://alloalex.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/flick.jpg

:AngelPray:

Man you are killing me ))))))))

I want some of this stuff too :lovepot:

DavidB
01-06-2012, 17:36
Chances are you think differently when you are 35. Sometimes money can make a person free, sometimes it can enslave him. It depends on many factors. Freedom actually begins in your head, not in your wallet.

You're right. There isn't much use for money if you're a slave, is there?

That's why I don't work any more. :D

natlee
01-06-2012, 17:41
Of course it is not about money.:) Да-да:) Hmmm, are you suggesting women want the guy paying for the meal for the sake of a free meal? :D

robertmf
01-06-2012, 17:46
I'm dutch so what do you think i'm smoke......

:10518:

:tgif:

natlee
01-06-2012, 17:51
My current GF failed it miserably, but later I found out she lived in abject poverty and couldn't really afford a restaurant, so she passed in the long run, too.:)) Oh no, dump her immediately! See, if she went to dinner with you knowing full well she wasn't going to (be able to) pay her share, then she should've declined the invitation! And what would happen if you turned out to be a (bigger :D) jerk and refused to pay altogether? You're right about one thing - the girl (ideally) should offer to pay (as well as be prepared to). And as for me, the whole money thing makes me so uncomfortable that I decline most of the dinner invitations. It seems so stupid, yet reading some of the posts on here I'm quite happy to keep doing that ;)

robertmf
01-06-2012, 17:52
Hmmm, are you suggesting women want the guy paying for the meal for the sake of a free meal? :D

It's one of those Catch-22 quirks of life. The man can let a woman pay too (Dutch treat|split tab/bill) if she offers ... but she won't go out with him again.

:tgif: :fridaysign:

natlee
01-06-2012, 17:55
It's one of those Catch-22 quirks of life. The man can let a woman pay too (Dutch treat|split tab/bill) if she offers ... but she won't go out with him again.

:tgif: :fridaysign: I wanna say, yes! exactly! yet I was married to a guy who would keep splitting the bill with me, and then dated one who'd go, Grrreat! any time I'd offer to pick up the bill for the both of us. But generally, yes ;)

Russian Lad
01-06-2012, 17:59
Originally Posted by Russian Lad
Of course it is not about money. Да-да
Hmmm, are you suggesting women want the guy paying for the meal for the sake of a free meal?

Not just the meal, the meal is also a test, works both ways. They want a free ride in life because they think they have the ticket:)

Oh no, dump her immediately! See, if she went to dinner with you knowing full well she wasn't going to (be able to) pay her share, then she should've declined the invitation! And what would happen if you turned out to be a (bigger ) jerk and refused to pay altogether? You're right about one thing - the girl (ideally) should offer to pay (as well as be prepared to). And as for me, the whole money thing makes me so uncomfortable that I decline most of the dinner invitations. It seems so stupid, yet reading some of the posts on here I'm quite happy to keep doing that

Why? You are afraid to pay for your own food, in the worst case scenario? See guys what I meant?
As for my gf, yes, my first instinct was to dump her. I was also poor back then though, the test was carried out in a McDonalds. She would have paid for herself if I refused, I think, maybe with the last money she had. :) But see, since I was poor and she stayed with me, money was not of importance to her.
That's one thing about many modern Russian women guys - they scream for equality and are actually getting it in everything nowadays, but the man is still supposed to be paying her bills.

Babygirl
01-06-2012, 18:00
I wanna say, yes! exactly! yet I was married to a guy who would keep splitting the bill with me, and then dated one who'd go, Grrreat! any time I'd offer to pick up the bill for the both of us. But generally, yes ;)

Where do you even find these jerks natlee ?!

Seriously you deserve so much more.

natlee
01-06-2012, 18:04
Not just the meal, the meal is also a test, works both ways. They want a free ride in life because they think they have the ticket:) Some do surely! Yet to seriously think that if you don't pay for the meal you've taught her, er, life's values? :D well... hmmm.. mmmm... :D :D

Russian Lad
01-06-2012, 18:08
Seriously you deserve so much more.

Free meals because she has the "ticket"? You are a walking proof of my point.

Yet to seriously think that if you don't pay for the meal you've taught her, er, life's values? well... hmmm.. mmmm...

No, as I said it is a test to understand a woman and her intentions better. No lessons are taught in this case.

natlee
01-06-2012, 18:08
Why? You are afraid to pay for your own food, in the worst case scenario? Because I feel c*ap whatever happens. If I offer to pay and he says grrreat! :) I feel c*ap, if I offer to pay and he says no, let me take this and then sits there counting the money for half an hour (been there!).. I feel c*ap. And, lastly, if he's a perfect gentleman and pays before I even notice the bill has come (been there, too!) I feel like I may just owe him something.

robertmf
01-06-2012, 18:23
... And, lastly, if he's a perfect gentleman and pays before I even notice the bill has come (been there, too!) I feel like I may just owe him something.

Yep .................................. and guess **what** you owe him.............. :evilgrin:

Russian Lad
01-06-2012, 18:26
Because I feel c*ap whatever happens. If I offer to pay and he says grrreat! I feel c*ap, if I offer to pay and he says no, let me take this and then sits there counting the money for half an hour (been there!).. I feel c*ap. And, lastly, if he's a perfect gentleman and pays before I even notice the bill has come (been there, too!) I feel like I may just owe him something.

See, you are a typical Russian girl and yet another walking proof of my point.
First of all, if you offer to pay and pay for your own food, why do you feel like crap? You meet the person for the first time and to me it seems pretty normal that one pays for his own food meeting a stranger, even a stranger he/she likes so far. I assume when a girl goes to a date it is because she has a genuine interest in this guy, not because she condescends to do so? And it is not hard to find out the prices of a place in advance and to figure out if you can afford it. To invite the guy to the place of your liking, even, why not?
Secondly, if you offer to pay but he refuses and pays gladly, what's wrong with that? Feeling you owe something a guy for a paid dinner? Well, how about inviting him to another place and paying yourself this time? What's wrong about that?
What's wrong even about you paying for both of you, if you feel like it? Men and women are equal, right? Remember that? Of course not, most Russian women remember that only when it is convenient to them, when it is time to foot a bill most of you suddenly become very fragile and vulnerable creatures about to be blown away by a whiff of wind.

DavidB
01-06-2012, 18:28
What's wrong even about you paying for you both, if you feel like it? Men and women are equal, right? Remember that?

Equality sucks... don't fall for it.

mrzuzzo
01-06-2012, 18:30

Exactly, the man pays the bill but then the woman has to cook, clean, and take care of the kids after. THAT is true equality. :inlove:

yakspeare
01-06-2012, 18:30
Forget dinner-how often do girls go out on the town to try and find guys to buy them drinks to get a free night out? It ain't a bad deal, often free entry and then ask almost any guy and he will buy you a drink if you batter your eyelids.

Russian Lad
01-06-2012, 18:33
About time for the girls to say I am very boring.

Well, I agree, but most Russian women want to be equal, and they are. Except for the occassions when it is time to part with money.

Exactly, the man pays the bill but then the woman has to cook

Do you meet many Russian young girls who can cook properly? I don't. One of the reasons I fell for my gf - she makes perfect borsch with salo.

scd167
01-06-2012, 18:41
Maybe the name of this thread should have been "Cheap Sh*t Expat Men" instead of Lovely expats...

The way a Man should handle this is upfront when the dinner invitation is made, "Would you like to have dinner, my treat?" or "Would you lke to have dinner, but I must let you know that you either need to pay for all of it or we go 'dutch' because I am a cheap sh*t?"

What ever happened to chivalry... :cussing:

natlee
01-06-2012, 18:58
First of all, if you offer to pay and pay for your own food, why do you feel like crap? You meet the person for the first time and to me it seems pretty normal that one pays for his own food meeting a stranger, even a stranger he/she likes so far. Well, to be perfectly honest with you, I personally don't enjoy my food when on a date :D So, I'd much rather go for a meal with my daughter or a good friend, where I will gladly pay. It is you men who keep bugging us about the dinner until we go, then stare at us the whole time we're eating and try to kiss us before we've even had a chance to swallow our food :evilgrin: In the meantime, you seem to be enjoying the food as well as the view, and not care about your breath or even whether the food's left your mouth before the (attempted) kiss, and they say women are better at multitasking! :D

Secondly, if you offer to pay but he refuses and pays gladly, what's wrong with that? Nothing should be, yet my male friends tell me that when men do that kind of thing, they might just expect something in return. And personally I often enough get myself into silly situations when I really just want to be friends with the guy, and keep offering to pay also because to me those aren't dates! Then we he declines, time and time again, I almost feel like I should sit down and have a talk with him about whether we have an understanding here.

Well, how about inviting him to another place and paying yourself this time? What's wrong about that? I have done that before. What's wrong with that is, I may not have enjoyed our first dinner! Now I almost feel like I have to pay him back, and I'd much rather do that in plain cash than endure another dinner in his company ;) Again, I'd much rather spend the time taking my daughter out for dinner.

What's wrong even about you paying for you both, if you feel like it? Can't afford to :)

yakspeare
01-06-2012, 18:59
well i was a humble English teacher working for a mcschool.

Dinner out once a week with a woman at a suitable restaurant for such an occassion, meant I didn't eat that month(or borrowed money).

I prefer the Aussie system. first date go dutch-you don't know each other at all. Second date-man pays.

natlee
01-06-2012, 19:01
The way a Man should handle this is upfront when the dinner invitation is made, "Would you like to have dinner, my treat?" or "Would you lke to have dinner, but I must let you know that you either need to pay for all of it or we go 'dutch'" My thoughts exactly. Funnily enough, I didn't find men saying "my treat" up front especially... appropriate? I've changed my mind :)

Russian Lad
01-06-2012, 19:01
The way a Man should handle this is upfront when the dinner invitation is made, "Would you like to have dinner, my treat?" or "Would you lke to have dinner, but I must let you know that you either need to pay for all of it or we go 'dutch' because I am a cheap sh*t?"

What ever happened to chivalry...

Well, I am not an expat, so I can afford to be a cheap sh[t on this forum, unlike you, a true expat of 54 with the only friend in your friends' list, which happens to be BabyGirl, 23. Bet you are dying to invite her to dinner and pay for it. Go for it, let her discover the amazing thrill of deeply seasoned chivalry, I am sure she both deserves it and will be excited by the prospect...:) Now that she is meditating on the meaning of life and has a lot of free time on her hands seems to be the right moment - strike the iron while it is hot, as they say. Let it rip!:)

natlee
01-06-2012, 19:03
Dinner out once a week with a woman at a suitable restaurant for such an occassion, meant I didn't eat that month(or borrowed money). Now imagine being a single mom having to pay a babysitter to go on a date :D

Carl
01-06-2012, 19:10
Do you meet many Russian young girls who can cook properly? I don't.

My wife does! She's a great cook..but then again, she is 42:thumbsup:
3 square meals a day.. can't beat it!

yakspeare
01-06-2012, 19:11
Greatest Movie Quotes "When Harry Met Sally" Guys can&#39;t be friends with girls. - YouTube

Babygirl
01-06-2012, 19:30
Now imagine being a single mom having to pay a babysitter to go on a date :D

That just breaks my heart. :(

Men can be so cruel. It*S not f*cking fair. Not fair at all.

They don*t care how much they hurt you by their words and actions.

I can*t read it anymore.

I really can*t.

I am sorry guys.

This is just too much.

Babygirl
01-06-2012, 19:34
Whatever happened to normal , pure human values our parents and grandparents used to have ?

Why is this so f*cked up nowadays ?

Why does it have to be this way ? We do people cheat, betray , lie to each other, play games ?

Why do we accept it ? WHY do we let it happen ?

This is so wrong that I can*t take it anymore.

Enough.

F*ck that shit.

Russian Lad
01-06-2012, 19:38
There-there.:) Life is good.:)

Babygirl
01-06-2012, 19:40
This was supposed to be a fun, humorous thread, but now I literally can*t stop crying after some replies.

What the heck is wrong with you people ?

Open your eyes.

Stop hiding behind that constant cynicism.

This isn*t the way to be.

Really , there is much more to life. :( Real ,genuine things. Good values, warmth ,love etc.

This is just too sad people.

robertmf
01-06-2012, 19:41
There-there.:) Life is good.:)

Here! Here!

Babygirl
01-06-2012, 19:49
Yes laugh on.

Keep on living in illusory world.

Run away from real problems, blame each other, betray each other.

Leave people who love you behind.

Whatever makes you *happy*.

Babygirl
01-06-2012, 19:51
What a sick, cynical society we are.

What a shame.

yakspeare
01-06-2012, 20:00
well yes it is always the man's fault that women are single mums...

My ex ripped my heart out and moved 3000km from me, knowing that while I was in the Navy it takes a year to leave and I could do nothing. I would have chosen to be a single dad if i could but in Australia being a single mum can be almost a goldmine. She gets 400 a week from the government and a free house-hence she hasn't worked for 16 years. Only time she came close to a boyfriend was when my mother died and guess who tried to seduce my father! Sick witch of a woman, who went out of her way so i couldnt see my kids-simply because she resented how much they loved me. On top of that , when i became a realtor, she was getting 80000 a year from me in child support. and all the marital debts for her car and her antique furniture fetish were mine to pay.

Still she is worse off than my ex girlfriend(defacto spouse) who when we split cost me a cool million and has a lovely 280 sqm house in the rainforest with its own creek to share with her new boyfriend. Plus the Peugeot Cabriolet too.

Thank God for Russia.

scd167
01-06-2012, 20:00

natlee
01-06-2012, 20:26
well yes it is always the man's fault that women are single mums... Huh? I was simply pointing out that some of us don't get free 'rides' even out of the nicer dates ;)

Sick witch of a woman, who went out of her way so i couldnt see my kids-simply because she resented how much they loved me. I hear many of these stories, Yak, and yours may well be true... however, I find it difficult to believe that many women would choose to be single moms when they have a loving husband and father (figure) by their side.. I know I wouldn't :)

scd167
01-06-2012, 20:33
Well, I am not an expat, so I can afford to be a cheap sh[t on this forum, unlike you, a true expat of 54 with the only friend in your friends' list, which happens to be BabyGirl, 23. Bet you are dying to invite her to dinner and pay for it. Go for it, let her discover the amazing thrill of deeply seasoned chivalry, I am sure she both deserves it and will be excited by the prospect...:) Now that she is meditating on the meaning of life and has a lot of free time on her hands seems to be the right moment - strike the iron while it is hot, as they say. Let it rip!:)

It is not the quantity of friends you have. It is the quality of friends you have...:11158:

yakspeare
01-06-2012, 20:41
well many do choose. Near the Navy base was a group of hungry vultures who would have 4-5 kids to different Navy guys-it's a meal ticket. That many kids mean you can live very well in Australia without having to worry about having a man about.

Mine was a social climber, one of four girls(no brothers), who all competed for their dad's affection and who could get the best man. Even though I was a common sailor my father was an officer and he was very well known-when he left before I joined these people continued on to become Admirals and base commanders etc. So I was of the privelaged class- a navla officer is a defacto aristocrat in Australia and England, and it was balls and dinners with well to do people. She loved that, and she would have all the navy wives over for 5pm tea and gossip-lording over them all. She was a real try hard snob.

When I decided to leave the Navy to join the firefighters, paramedics, Customs or the police(had a year to decide) that life of privelage and snobbery she had built herself on would suddenly disappear. She would then just be a normal housewife. So she ditched me quick after she spoke to the social workers and realized she would be also financially better off without me-and of course would get 30% of my income in child support which she could spend as she likes.

Australia is a far more generous socialist state than the Soviet Union ever was. She is a qualified Chef with skills in demand, yet she doesn't work-the kids are 14 and 12. I guess once they turn 18 she has to...So all in all she will have a 20 year holiday. Why would you stay with a man,you clearly never loved, when that's the alternative? I was 20 naive and stupid.

natlee
01-06-2012, 20:43
Well, I am not an expat, so I can afford to be a cheap sh[t on this forum, unlike you, a true expat of 54 with the only friend in your friends' list, which happens to be BabyGirl, 23. I have a couple of friend requests on here from people I don't know... if I accept them all, will you pretty please change your opinion about me? :D :duhhhh:

peppermintpaddy
01-06-2012, 20:54
well yes it is always the man's fault that women are single mums...

My ex ripped my heart out and moved 3000km from me, knowing that while I was in the Navy it takes a year to leave and I could do nothing. I would have chosen to be a single dad if i could but in Australia being a single mum can be almost a goldmine. She gets 400 a week from the government and a free house-hence she hasn't worked for 16 years. Only time she came close to a boyfriend was when my mother died and guess who tried to seduce my father! Sick witch of a woman, who went out of her way so i couldnt see my kids-simply because she resented how much they loved me. On top of that , when i became a realtor, she was getting 80000 a year from me in child support. and all the marital debts for her car and her antique furniture fetish were mine to pay.

Still she is worse off than my ex girlfriend(defacto spouse) who when we split cost me a cool million and has a lovely 280 sqm house in the rainforest with its own creek to share with her new boyfriend. Plus the Peugeot Cabriolet too.

Thank God for Russia.

You had some bad luck there Yak......I find it a general rule of thumb that the nicer a guy is,the bigger a c*** his Mrs is.Ive seen it so many times.The same applies to women,the nicer a girl is,the bigger the prick she marries.
Personally I'd have taken your ex mrs ,killed her and buried her in the outback.Seriously.
And then gone home and slept like a baby.

natlee
01-06-2012, 21:09
That many kids mean you can live very well in Australia without having to worry about having a man about.

So she ditched me quick after she spoke to the social workers and realized she would be also financially better off without me-and of course would get 30% of my income in child support which she could spend as she likes.

So all in all she will have a 20 year holiday.

... You do realize kids are quite hard work? I wouldn't choose to be a single mom for any freakin' money in the world, and I only have one child! My life doesn't belong to me - I can't do what I want when I want it, can't go where I want when I want to, can't get sick, can't be irresponsible even for a moment, etc. I love my daughter to bits and am sooo happy I didn't think of so much as a possibility of raising her on my own when I decided to have her, because if I had done, I probably wouldn't have had her! And yes, I realize money helps with some of these, but overall a child still is one's responsibility for life, and to have one as a ticket into a better life... I just don't get it. Having said that, I'm sorry for your bad luck there.

Russian Lad
01-06-2012, 21:21
Thank God for Russia.

Amen.:) That story, I can publish it on my site, if you let me add at the end "Thank God for Russia where I found (a girl's name) on the awesome dating site (the site name).:)

I wouldn't choose to be a single mom for any freakin' money in the world

Even for Yak's million and a Cabriolet? Ah, come on. Let me find you a husband.:) Portraying yourself as a victim is counter-productive. Be a lion, not a zebra, it is a wild world out there, as my partner in another biz used to say.:) Is that you in the pic or some celebrity I don't know, though?

robertmf
01-06-2012, 21:24
... You do realize kids are quite hard work? I wouldn't choose to be a single mom for any freakin' money in the world, and I only have one child!

Do twins happen to run in your family :question: ........... :groan:

:rofl: :mml:

:fridaysign:

natlee
01-06-2012, 21:25
Do twins happen to run in your family :question: ........... :groan:

:rofl: :mml:

:fridaysign: Nope.

scd167
01-06-2012, 21:25
Amen.:) That story, I can publish it on my site, if you let me add at the end "Thank God for Russia where I found (a girl's name) on the awesome dating site (the site name).:)

...Russian Lad, got to give you credit, you are always looking for an angle to make a buck (or 33.2 rubles this week)! How much are you going to charge Yak to publicize his story?

:groan:

yakspeare
01-06-2012, 21:27
her life is her kids, she does put all her energy into them, an unbalanced amount of energy because she has no life of her own. I can't fault her as a mum save for the kids' poor eating habits(yes though she is a chef she rarely cooks and they eat junk food most nights)...stil she is at every balled concert and pracice of my daughter's ballet and is the football coach for my son's team.

Some of it is NOT her fault...as a single mum in Australia you get loads if you are alone. A man stays over for just one night and he is expected to pay for them , and her money from the government is reduced drastically. She gets a part time job and her pension drops 50 cents of every dollar she makes..then she has tax and child care-meaning she is better off not working unless the pay is big. But i compare her to my two sisters. One got divorced with three kids, the other had a child too(never married)...both took the money and put themselves through university and now one is a teacher and one is a nurse and has since remarried. Now they make good money and have respectable careers- a valuable thing to pass onto their kids. but the system almost encourages the lazy to do nothing. so many of my friends were surfers in Australia who smoked weed all day and surfed and collected unemployment money. In Australia you really don't have to work if you don't want to.

natlee
01-06-2012, 21:40
Even for Yak's million and a Cabriolet? Ah, come on. Let me find you a husband.:) Portraying yourself as a victim is counter-productive. Be a lion, not a zebra, it is a wild world out there, as my partner in another biz used to say.:) Is that you in the pic or some celebrity I don't know, though? Even for Yak's million and the stupid car :D I don't mean to portray myself as a victim at all, so my apologies if it seemed that way. I hardly have a bad life - for one, I'm blessed with the most beautiful, most loving child on the planet :) And I AM a lion(ess) - a Leo anyway :D My picture is of me, on my better days ;)

Russian Lad
01-06-2012, 21:45
How much are you going to charge Yak to publicize his story?

Why, free of charge, of course.:) It is a good marketing story to promote my heh products, I would have to pay him for that as an author, if anything:)

My picture is of me, on my better days

Well, you look way too skinny in that pic, I heard you gained some weight, so you are better off then.:)

scd167
01-06-2012, 21:48
...as my partner in another biz used to say.:) Is that you in the pic or some celebrity I don't know, though?

That previous business had to be selling used Russian cars! :evilgrin:

natlee
01-06-2012, 21:52
her life is her kids, she does put all her energy into them, an unbalanced amount of energy because she has no life of her own. I can't fault her as a mum save for the kids' poor eating habits(yes though she is a chef she rarely cooks and they eat junk food most nights)...stil she is at every balled concert and pracice of my daughter's ballet and is the football coach for my son's team.

Some of it is NOT her fault...as a single mum in Australia you get loads if you are alone. A man stays over for just one night and he is expected to pay for them , and her money from the government is reduced drastically. She gets a part time job and her pension drops 50 cents of every dollar she makes..then she has tax and child care-meaning she is better off not working unless the pay is big. But i compare her to my two sisters. One got divorced with three kids, the other had a child too(never married)...both took the money and put themselves through university and now one is a teacher and one is a nurse and has since remarried. Now they make good money and have respectable careers- a valuable thing to pass onto their kids. but the system almost encourages the lazy to do nothing. so many of my friends were surfers in Australia who smoked weed all day and surfed and collected unemployment money. In Australia you really don't have to work if you don't want to. I'm hardly in a position to comment here. I guess I would probably do the same thing in her shoes - and by that I mean, be there for my kids rather than dump them on a nanny and go work. Having said that, I tend to agree that the latter is perhaps best in the long run, but it takes a certain personality to get there. Russian 'system' certainly doesn't encourage the 'lazy', still I don't have a full-time job at this point in time and have many people tell me much of the mentioned above. Now I have many 'excuses' as to why full-time work at this point is a pretty bad option, but you have to live it to understand, don't you. Now unlike your ex, I have to do some type of work, and will have to consider full-time work and a nanny soon enough, but I probably wouldn't given the choice..

Russian Lad
01-06-2012, 21:55
That previous business had to be selling used Russian cars!

Nope, that ain't me:) I am a one-niche salesman.:)

but I probably wouldn't given the choice..

See?:)

Judge
01-06-2012, 22:00
That previous business had to be selling used Russian cars! :evilgrin:
:D Russian Lad is our very own Russian Boycie (it's a compliment mate)
Best of Boycie - Only Fools And Horses - YouTube

yakspeare
01-06-2012, 22:01
Yes remember Natlee my children are teenagers and are at school 9-3pm each day AND she lives near her parents(in a much better house too I might add since it's a government house). Her parents are retired. It would be very easy for her to have part or evern full time work. My sisters did it much, much harder.

w.meijerink
01-06-2012, 22:05
My picture is of me, on my better days ;)

On your better day............
And this is the picture from you of tomorrow?
http://www.slaponline.nl/images/lelijk.jpg

w.meijerink
01-06-2012, 22:06
I hope Natlee understand jokes

natlee
01-06-2012, 22:12
Yes remember Natlee my children are teenagers and are at school 9-3pm each day AND she lives near her parents(in a much better house too I might add since it's a government house). Her parents are retired. It would be very easy for her to have part or evern full time work. My sisters did it much, much harder. Ok I get your point... In that case, perhaps she just finds it a bit scary after such a long break.. ok done :)

scd167
01-06-2012, 22:15
[QUOTE=Russian Lad;1005547]Why, free of charge, of course.:) It is a good marketing story to promote my heh products, I would have to pay him for that as an author, if anything:)

Ouch, Russian brides are "products?" :suspect:

natlee
01-06-2012, 22:17
On your better day............
And this is the picture from you of tomorrow?

:D Hopefully the day after tomorrow ;)

w.meijerink
01-06-2012, 22:21
Hopefully the day after tomorrow ;)

You get in one day 70 years older :9456:
Whit who you date tomorrow that you look like this the day after? :ignore:

natlee
01-06-2012, 22:28
You get in one day 70 years older :9456:
Whit who you date tomorrow that you look like this the day after? :ignore: Ahhh come on, this poor lady can't be over 60, surely ;)

scd167
01-06-2012, 22:34
Deleted

yakspeare
01-06-2012, 22:50
Deleted

i tried that on my ex, didn't work..

scd167
01-06-2012, 22:53
i tried that on my ex, didn't work..

It is always worth a shot... :trampoline:

scd167
01-06-2012, 22:54
Deleted

Yak, I was trying to post a deeply intellectual response to Russian Lad... what in the world could I have been thinking...:nut:

scd167
01-06-2012, 22:56
Ahhh come on, this poor lady can't be over 60, surely ;)

Natlee, that kind of "tomorrow" will never come for you in a million years...

:rolleyes:

natlee
01-06-2012, 23:05
Well, you look way too skinny in that pic, I heard you gained some weight, so you are better off then.:) Hmmm, I'd take the skinny back ;) Re your previous post, I used to have a picture of an actress on here, but got too many compliments from people thinking it was me so figured it was time to let her go :)

scd167
01-06-2012, 23:09
Hmmm, I'd take the skinny back ;) Re your previous post, I used to have a picture of an actress on here, but got too many compliments from people thinking it was me so figured it was time to let her go :)

I was going to post my real photo on here as well, but I didn't want to make Yak look bad... :-) :9456:

Russian Lad
01-06-2012, 23:10
Ouch, Russian brides are "products?"

It was a joke, man.:) Look at their pics on the site.:) We brand them, too:)) With hot iron letters:))

scd167
01-06-2012, 23:11
It was a joke, man.:) Look at their pics on the site.:) We brand them, too:)) With hot iron letters:))

I bet you sample the merchandise as well? :neiner:

natlee
01-06-2012, 23:12
I was going to post my real photo on here as well, but I didn't want to make Yak look bad... :-) :9456: I'm sure he won't mind ;)

scd167
01-06-2012, 23:15
I'm sure he won't mind ;)

Actually, I would be doing him a favor and make him look even better... but hard to do with his "ogre" good looks... :fireworks:

natlee
01-06-2012, 23:16
She used to be on my avatar, I think she's gorgeous!

http://www.google.com/search?q=leelee+sobieski&hl=en&prmd=imvnso&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=oRLJT6uFEO_b4QSw5JxG&ved=0CHcQsAQ&biw=1601&bih=735

Russian Lad
01-06-2012, 23:20
I bet you sample the merchandise as well?

No, it comes pre-tested by the manufacturer or, much more often, by the previous users:)

Average, I would say. Thin lips, sagging tits, rather small eyes - quite many girls from the street look better than that.:)

scd167
01-06-2012, 23:22

http://www.google.com/search?q=leelee+sobieski&hl=en&prmd=imvnso&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=oRLJT6uFEO_b4QSw5JxG&ved=0CHcQsAQ&biw=1601&bih=735

She is OK, more of Russian Lad's caliber... your photo is much more genuine and honest. IMHO.

yakspeare
01-06-2012, 23:25
yeah she isn't my type either.

This is more Yak's style:

http://www.theplace.ru/photos/Monica_Bellucci-mid213.html

natlee
01-06-2012, 23:29
Average, I would say. Thin lips, sagging tits - quite many girls from the street look better than that.:) Oh she's anything but average in my book! Beautiful, sexy... talented.. :rolleyes:

natlee
01-06-2012, 23:30
She is OK, more of Russian Lad's caliber... your photo is much more genuine and honest. IMHO. My genuine and honest photo is taken by a professional photographer :D

Russian Lad
01-06-2012, 23:30
She is OK, more of Russian Lad's caliber... your photo is much more genuine and honest. IMHO.

Such a childish attempt at flattery. What do I have to do with it, anyway?:)

scd167
01-06-2012, 23:33
Such a childish attempt at flattery. What do I have to do with it, anyway?:)

Russian Lad, I am just teasing with you. You are the king of childish attempts at flattery. Wow, I just went and registered on your website to see what products you had available, and it came back with "Sorry, we do not have any potential Russian brides over the age of 80 available at this time...":tgif:

scd167
01-06-2012, 23:51
My genuine and honest photo is taken by a professional photographer :D

So the professional photographer did a great job...

Russian Lad
01-06-2012, 23:59
"Sorry, we do not have any potential Russian brides over the age of 80 available at this time..."

Indeed, we do not welcome/promote gerontophilia. :)

scd167
02-06-2012, 00:08

Not so fair for you to keep them all to yourself?

:verymad:

natlee
02-06-2012, 00:23
So the professional photographer did a great job... How can you tell from a photo this size? :confused:

w.meijerink
02-06-2012, 00:43

Old men love?
Most of who you named old men protect this young women fot mistakes...

Dady :fudd: dady cool :lick:

w.meijerink
02-06-2012, 00:51

For about 10 years ago we can use her for our products as a model but times are chance and now we look for natural models people from real live I'm sure when our Miss Maria Zuiddam works 1 hour with you you will look like our top model we use for Pupa milano
http://leveninschoonheid.com/pupa%20nieuw.jpg

natlee
02-06-2012, 00:55
Seriously guys, you suck at compliments! :evilgrin:

scd167
02-06-2012, 01:19

Noted.

w.meijerink
02-06-2012, 01:32
Yes I do and you???? :shame:

Jack17
02-06-2012, 01:49

Cheer up Baby; not everyone is sick and cynical, only Russian Lad, which is why I love him.

w.meijerink
02-06-2012, 02:19
Cheer up Baby; not everyone is sick and cynical, only Russian Lad, which is why I love him.
Thanks Jack Daniels i was almost afraid that i was sick and cynical too.
So if you love him and me not.....:11157:

;)

Russian Lad
02-06-2012, 14:42

Yeah, I am baaaad.:)

Babygirl
02-06-2012, 16:24
I am getting very few job offers that cud be potentially interesting.

Maybe I shud change my CV pic...

What do you guys think ? (:

Babygirl
02-06-2012, 16:30
More cleavage wudn*t hurt me thinks...

Hmmm

TolkoRaz
02-06-2012, 17:14
How about smiling? ;)

Russian Lad
02-06-2012, 17:19
I am getting very few job offers that cud be potentially interesting.

Maybe I shud change my CV pic...

What do you guys think ? (:

Why, you would make a perfect receptionist.:) The hair color is supposed to be uniform though:) On a serious note, why not consider translations? In Moscow some of my friends make as much as 25K rubles per day in simultaneous translations, and this job nowadays does not even require a diploma in quite many cases (maybe you have one, dunno). It is hard to find the right connections though, personally I am not very good at it for some reason.

Babygirl
02-06-2012, 17:37
Why, you would make a perfect receptionist.:) The hair color is supposed to be uniform though:) On a serious note, why not consider translations? In Moscow some of my friends make as much as 25K rubles per day in simultaneous translations, and this job nowadays does not even require a diploma in quite many cases (maybe you have one, dunno). It is hard to find the right connections though, personally I am not very good at it for some reason.

Receptionist is not an interesting position ( it has very little mental stimulation ), I worked as a personal assistant to executive and it was fine, but now I would like to try something else I think .

Translations is a more or less interesting option, not very good money I hear tho. I do have a diploma of course ( my major is cross-cultural communications ), but it*S obviously not enough.

As you wisely stated right connections is a key factor.

Jack17
02-06-2012, 18:53
Love the earings Baby. Perfect!

Why not join Edinia Rossia? This time next year you could be a spokesperson for President Rossia. Go for it.

MashaSashina
02-06-2012, 19:03
Receptionist is not an interesting position ( it has very little mental stimulation ), I worked as a personal assistant to executive and it was fine, but now I would like to try something else I think .

Do you have an idea what exactly you'd like to try? And what is your salary expectation? Honest answers to yourself will hint if you should change the photo or something else. )

Russian Lad
02-06-2012, 19:05
Translations is a more or less interesting option, not very good money I hear tho.

Like I said, depends on the connections you network.:) Lol, how much do you want to earn if 25K per day is not very good money for you?:) I am not making that much, but some translators do. My modest fee for oral translations I do sometimes is 10K rubles per day, but that's consecutive, well it is still over 300 dollars per day, someone's monthly salary in this wretched country. Do you want to become a CEO right away at 23 y.o.?

Babygirl
02-06-2012, 20:05
Do you want to become a CEO right away at 23 y.o.?

Sure. Who else ?

robertmf
03-06-2012, 15:10
More cleavage wudn*t hurt me thinks...

Hmmm

Have you tried age morphing (http://www.faceofthefuture.org.uk/) :question:

:10518:

MickeyTong
04-06-2012, 18:54
A Bronx Tale - The Door Test/ Full Version - YouTube

Periwinkle
04-06-2012, 23:15
[QUOTE=DavidB;1004472]You can walk in high heels.

I am with Dave on this one. Would love to learn how to walk those heels in snow and ice...! I can barely manage this trick in a car! :question:

Buy them here - in the winter you can find them with treads etc. They look the same just better grip. I have boots with high heels and dress shoes with high heels all for winter.

Periwinkle
04-06-2012, 23:36
Because I feel c*ap whatever happens. If I offer to pay and he says grrreat! :) I feel c*ap, if I offer to pay and he says no, let me take this and then sits there counting the money for half an hour (been there!).. I feel c*ap. And, lastly, if he's a perfect gentleman and pays before I even notice the bill has come (been there, too!) I feel like I may just owe him something.

When he pays as soon as the bill comes, rather than feeling like you may owe him something - Say, thanks, can I cook you dinner next time or thank you next time is my treat. There are many options and many scenarios.
I think it may get a bit old to a guy, if he is constantly paying for everything.

Periwinkle
04-06-2012, 23:42
Whatever happened to normal , pure human values our parents and grandparents used to have ?

Why is this so f*cked up nowadays ?

Why does it have to be this way ? We do people cheat, betray , lie to each other, play games ?

Why do we accept it ? WHY do we let it happen ?

This is so wrong that I can*t take it anymore.

Enough.

F*ck that shit.

I thought you like to play games with men? Isn't that what you said before and sleep with married men? Not really following you here... Who is it you are upset with, yourself?

Babygirl
05-06-2012, 13:07
I thought you like to play games with men? Isn't that what you said before and sleep with married men? Not really following you here... Who is it you are upset with, yourself?

Oh heavens !

You are such a brilliant young man :D

TolkoRaz
05-06-2012, 13:16
BabyGirl, I think Periwinkle is a fellow female :coffee:

mrzuzzo
05-06-2012, 13:28
BabyGirl, I think Periwinkle is a fellow female :coffee:

Don't think BabyGirl would care, she'd try to have sex with anything that moves regardless of gender, marital status, or all else..

Babygirl
05-06-2012, 13:38
Not really.

It doesn*t even have to move.

Judge
05-06-2012, 14:07
Chris Rock is always good for a laugh..

Baby Girl - YouTube

TolkoRaz
05-06-2012, 14:07
Not really.

It doesn*t even have to move.

Does 'it' have to be warm? ;)

Babygirl
05-06-2012, 14:22
Does 'it' have to be warm? ;)

That*S just a good bonus.

w.meijerink
07-06-2012, 01:32
So the professional photographer did a great job...

The photographer or the computer, scd167?

scd167
07-06-2012, 08:35
The photographer or the computer, scd167?

No need to pile on... she already put me in my place for the lame *ss compliment...:focus:

Babygirl
07-06-2012, 12:54
w.meijerink is a true master of compliments,

they are all surrealistic and have double and triple meanings :D

Keep it up sweetie ;) :lovepot:

w.meijerink
07-06-2012, 18:29
w.meijerink is a true master of compliments,

they are all surrealistic and have double and triple meanings :D

Keep it up sweetie ;) :lovepot:
:watching::watching:compliments:watching::watching: surrealistic...... I ?