PDA

View Full Version : The most inexpensive way to marry one from Eastern Russia

CakMoma
22-05-2012, 11:13
She lives far from Moscow. I have only a week of vacation left in September. She wants to marry now! but will wait. To fly to her city round trip would cost me $2000, 4 days of flying, 2-3 of visiting. A fiancee visa involves too much digging/approval/paperwork/receipts/photos/essays. After researching, I've concluded that the best/cheapest/quickest way is to go to Moscow to marry her in person there. Would I be getting lucky to not have to wait the 32 days? Can someone spell out the timelines for everything starting a first submission of notarized documents, stamps, etc? My work really doesn't afford me any time off. They work me silly. This Russian woman, who I met just 3 weeks ago, is telling her friends that she is engaged and is expecting marriage in September, when I told her that I can be off to fly there. I do not think that she realizes the hoops that we have to go through that it may take much longer. Next year, I can schedule all 5 weeks of vacation anyway I like. I wasn't expecting to met an attractive willing Russian woman this year else I would have scheduled all my vacation later this year, and then, my only problem would be relying on her to show up in Moscow at the agreed times. She doesn't have much money, and I would be concerned if she could make it there to sign etc in person. If we didn't have to be there in person so many times then we would already be married and she'd be here with me right now.

Judge
22-05-2012, 11:32
Have you met her in person yet?

Carl
22-05-2012, 12:16
Wow..
3 weeks already? A few photos exchanged, a bit of chat time online..? Almost seems too good to be true..? Soulmates, made for eachother..
Well, good luck with that!
When you find yourself crying in your beer, complaining of the thousands fleeced, the mental and emotional anguish and how it possibly could have all gone so wrong.. Remember, you've been warned:)

How sad..this level of absurdity is astonishing.

Judge
22-05-2012, 12:24
Wow..
3 weeks already? A few photos exchanged, a bit of chat time online..? Almost seems too good to be true..? Soulmates, made for eachother..
Well, good luck with that!
When you find yourself crying in your beer, complaining of the thousands fleeced, the mental and emotional anguish and how it possibly could have all gone so wrong.. Remember, you've been warned:)

How sad..this level of absurdity is astonishing.

All what you said crossed my mind, but I didn't want to sound too harsh..

Key words from the OP posts that set the alarm bells off.
'' I met just 3 weeks ago''
''is telling her friends that she is engaged and is expecting marriage in September''
''She doesn't have much money''

OP, maybe for the best, ask to meet her in a neutral country in September, say that you'll pay her back for the flight and visa when you meet up...Or you could both meet in Moscow or St Petes and spend a week together..Never send her the money..

Btw, if you're looking for a Russian/Ukraine beauty then check out this site http://www.bridesandlovers.com/
The owner of the site is a valued member of this forum...
http://expat.ru/forum/member.php?u=1752330764 send him a PM, he will be able to help you out ..
Olga 31 from the Ukraine looks very nice, you don't need a visa to enter the Ukraine..

Tony P
22-05-2012, 12:25
Grow up!

One of many similar threads. Any similarity here?
http://www.expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=365806
particularly read post 14.

mrzuzzo
22-05-2012, 12:42
LMFAO, bud you're definitely getting scammed.

Babygirl
22-05-2012, 14:31
Dude , are you for real ? :D

I can*t believe you are American.

Seriously, just wake up please until it*S too late.

Remington
22-05-2012, 15:31
Can't believe everybody fell for that spam post. The guy is either incredibly naive or its a spam. :D

Tony P
22-05-2012, 16:50
Can't believe everybody fell for that spam post. The guy is either incredibly naive or its a spam. :D

But they do fall for it - amazingly easily. The blood supply easily gets diverted from the brain to the penis. It only needs a nice photo or two, well constructed (but bad English) Emails and letters and a little imagination. Remember such people, at the time, are feeling socially incomplete and open to their dreams.

I have twice had beers with aquaintances from UK passing through Moscow on similar 'lovers trysts'.
I couldn't believe their gullibility, cautioned them, but wished them well.

One didn't make contact on the way back and has never mentioned his Russia trip to mutual friends in UK - so I don't.
The other returned via Moscow a week or so later where, over more beers, he confessed to his embarrassment, stupidity and at being a little poorer - virginity intact!

I don't know what hurt the most.

BabyFirefly
22-05-2012, 16:55
Stop thinking with your lower head and think with the one that contains a brain. You are being scammed. Don't waste your time.

In fact I'd avoid meeting any foreign girls online. There's good ones, but too many are just serial daters or worse. There's plenty of immigration forums online with many of threads that start with, "I met this amazing Russian/Ukranian/Filipina/Vietnamese woman and she came to the US and now she's disappeared/left me/a b*tch/trying to accuse me of abuse so she can get a visa on her own/etc".

yakspeare
22-05-2012, 17:32
CakMoma, don't listen to the naysayers us real women exist online and search for love. Forget that girl and choose me. Don't worry about my profile pic, I just happen to like horses(and like to be ridden if you know what I mean)...so forget trying to schedule your wedding with her.

I have included my real pic if you are interested, PM me. I can even visit you in the UK, I will just need some help with the fare but I can pay 50% and I know you are a gentleman and can help with the rest.

See you soon darling!

Yakanna.

CakMoma
22-05-2012, 17:39
She's always worried why I am not talking to her. It's because of the time difference 12 hours. I go to work, she's just going to sleep, I'm going to sleep, she's just waking up to go to the gym. I ask her if the wedding is still on, she says yes, but the when and where is yet to be determined like it's all on me. I hate to break it to her, but it won't be any time soon! due to work and this complicated embassy stuff, with the wait 6 days, then wait 32 days, etc.

Thanks Judge, for the extra sources, that makes my inquiry here well worth the effort. So much bs (sites) you've got to wade through. There are several other girls I remain in contact with, but she is the only one to just up and ask me to marry so quickly after she questioned if I was married, or had kids, it was on after I said, "Not married, no kids." She's impatient, and gets angry when I log off to go to sleep. Her father got on there and said to, "make me offers...take (or for, I forget) her heart and her hand......" "I said that I would like to marry your daughter." This was about a week ago. I'm not sending anything to them until we meet and are in the US, but is this kinda like a reverse dowry? I could help their family for life financially, if needed.

mrzuzzo
22-05-2012, 17:47
She's always worried why I am not talking to her. It's because of the time difference 12 hours. I go to work, she's just going to sleep, I'm going to sleep, she's just waking up to go to the gym. I ask her if the wedding is still on, she says yes, but the when and where is yet to be determined like it's all on me. I hate to break it to her, but it won't be any time soon! due to work and this complicated embassy stuff, with the wait 6 days, then wait 32 days, etc.

Thanks Judge, for the extra sources, that makes my inquiry here well worth the effort. So much bs (sites) you've got to wade through. There are several other girls I remain in contact with, but she is the only one to just up and ask me to marry so quickly after she questioned if I was married, or had kids, it was on after I said, "Not married, no kids." She's impatient, and gets angry when I log off to go to sleep. Her father got on there and said to, "make me offers...take (or for, I forget) her heart and her hand......" "I said that I would like to marry your daughter." This was about a week ago. I'm not sending anything to them until we meet and are in the US, but is this kinda like a reverse dowry? I could help their family for life financially, if needed.

Are you that desperate and lonely in your life? Dude, we told you, "Russian brides" who want to get married are scam. Common fact, there are no exceptions. Save your nerves and your money. It's probably a guy talking to you on the other end, or it could be a girl, but she is talking to 100 other lonely losers at the same time.

Turn off your penis and turn on your brain.

BabyFirefly
22-05-2012, 18:07
Hah, man, I can't believe in this day and age, people still aren't aware of scammers.

yakspeare
22-05-2012, 18:07
Shut up Mrzuzzo, just because I said I don't like Audis and wanted a Range rover, you rejected me.

Cakmoma I am still here.

Are you familiar with webmoney?

molly picon
22-05-2012, 18:09
Cakmoma (wonder what that name means), what are you looking for? I think other posters who are telling you to stop thinking with your lower head are not completely on target- if that's all you were thinking with, you would not be embroiled in a possible marriage scam.

I'm amazed at how many men I see posting on these Russian forums who want so badly to get married. I'm a married woman, from the U.S. no less, but marriage should come along out of a mutual sense that you need and want to be together, and that feeling usually takes a while to evolve (I realize the online world might operate differently).

I don't think getting married will speed things along the way you might hope, if bringing her to the U.S. is the goal. Your friend should find this out.

Russian Lad
22-05-2012, 21:12
Where did you meet her? What site? PM me the site name, I know a bit about this biz, I will tell you for 100% if it is a legit site or a scam.

Ildy
22-05-2012, 21:37
If you don't believe us, check out this website!
:wazzup:

ezik
22-05-2012, 21:47
My advice.
Get the visa, get to Moscow, meet the girls, but don't marry rightaway.
You won't be able to marry her rightaway easily anyway, as you will have to provide some papers, translated, notarized, etc.
I suppose you can find most info you need here on the forum, almost every question possible has been asked here over a decade.
But, really, donīt jump in too quickly. One week in Moscow with some proper nightlife experience are strongly adviced before you tie the knots.
Be careful.
Be very careful.

Babygirl
22-05-2012, 22:21
Ditto.

You should go to Soho Rooms or Sky Lounge with me sometime, we will find you a proper *bride* :D

mrzuzzo
22-05-2012, 22:23
Ditto.

You should go to Soho Rooms or Sky Lounge with me sometime, we will find you a proper *bride* :D

Just out of interest, how often do you go to Soho?

---
I am here: Google Maps
Sent from my iPhone

Babygirl
22-05-2012, 22:32
Just out of interest, how often do you go to Soho?

---
I am here: Google Maps (http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.756689,37.630843)
Sent from my iPhone

Hardly ever now, but used to be a party animal back in the day. Agency I used to work for always added us to the lists, so face control has never been an issue,a usual Friday or Saturday night wud consist of a bunch of clubs, usually starting at Solyanka at around 10 , Opera, Rai, Soho, Kalina bar, Krysha, Barbados, Soho a couple of times,Rolling Stone bar, Strelka, some places I don*t even remember the names. Fun times. Lots of money wasted tho.

And now ? now ..What a drag it is getting older.

Why ? Are you a fan of the place / brides ?

Babygirl
22-05-2012, 23:38
My friend from New York told me a funny story not long ago.

One of their University professors was real sick and old and was looking for a * lovely Russian lady * to take care of him. So he found some cute chick on the Internet ( thru one of these crazy wifeys sites I think ) and bought her a plane ticket to NY , helped with the visa etc.

So this chick arrives to JFK , he meets her and she is like * F*ck off you old bastard, I got stuff to do, no time for you *. He never saw her again.

Poor Professor. :(

Ildy
23-05-2012, 00:01
He wasn't too smart for a professor....

Babygirl
23-05-2012, 00:06
He wasn't too smart for a professor....

nah he sounds okay from what my friend told me , just real lonely and desperate and always had this childish dream about a strong Russian woman with deep, caring soul whose arms he wud die to die in.

I think this dude is even more lonely than I am.

Poor thing. :/

BabyFirefly
23-05-2012, 00:44
My friend from New York told me a funny story not long ago.

One of their University professors was real sick and old and was looking for a * lovely Russian lady * to take care of him. So he found some cute chick on the Internet ( thru one of these crazy wifeys sites I think ) and bought her a plane ticket to NY , helped with the visa etc.

So this chick arrives to JFK , he meets her and she is like * F*ck off you old bastard, I got stuff to do, no time for you *. He never saw her again.

Poor Professor. :(

Actually she's the one's who lost... if she came on a fiance visa she needed to marry to actually get the green card...

Babygirl
23-05-2012, 00:54
Actually she's the one's who lost... if she came on a fiance visa she needed to marry to actually get the green card...

Yeah just another young, silly and incredibly self-righteous golddiggin bitch who will probably end up on Brighton Beach s*cking some Odessa guy*S d*ck .

Seen so many beautiful young girls burn themselves down to ashes when living in NY , real sad.

Better think twice before taking certain steps.

Just it*S real easy to put you on drugs, alcohol when you are young and naive and manipulate you into all sorts of things afterwards.

Anyways morals is being careful is not being a p*ssy.

Being careful is actually the only reasonable way to exist in our crazy world IMO.

Same applies to marrying a chick you barely know who moreover lives half a world away from you after only knowing her for only 3 weeks or so and expecting it to work out perfectly.

Things just don*t happen this way.

Babygirl
23-05-2012, 01:06
OP be careful please. You seem like a good person.

Don*t let any bitch ruin your life.

You deserve so much more.

That*S all I wanted to say.

sis
23-05-2012, 08:21
Agency I used to work for always added us to the lists, so face control has never been an issue,a usual Friday or Saturday night wud consist of a bunch of clubs, usually starting at Solyanka at around 10 , Opera, Rai, Soho, Kalina bar, Krysha, Barbados, Soho a couple of times,Rolling Stone bar, Strelka, some places I don*t even remember the names. Fun times. Lots of money wasted tho.

How exactly did you manage to waste lots of money if you were working for an agency? I always thought that these agencies pay nice girls just to come and sit around.. good money I have heard. I heard a story about one girl getting $2000 just to go to a formula 1 after party in Abu dhabi with Elton john - so it wasnot prostitution, if you know what I mean

Droidage
23-05-2012, 09:44
Oh dear. Havn't we heard this tale so many times before. Sadly It will only end badly.

Babygirl
23-05-2012, 10:15
How exactly did you manage to waste lots of money if you were working for an agency? I always thought that these agencies pay nice girls just to come and sit around.. good money I have heard. I heard a story about one girl getting $2000 just to go to a formula 1 after party in Abu dhabi with Elton john - so it wasnot prostitution, if you know what I mean

Agency paid for being only in certain places ( drinks were free too ) , but it*S hard to stay in one place all night.

mrzuzzo
23-05-2012, 11:02
Hardly ever now, but used to be a party animal back in the day. Agency I used to work for always added us to the lists, so face control has never been an issue

At Soho? Really? Interesting, I'd say that the guests at Soho are quite a bit different and a lot more mature.

And by "hardly ever" I'm sure you mean never. ;)

Babygirl
23-05-2012, 11:33
Umm.I don*t see what your point is zuzzo. I went to my friend*S birthday there and don*t see how this place is any different from other places of this kind. He spent my monthly salary for 1 night there.

I honestly wouldn*t say that it*S the most mature place in town.

I think there is better things to do with your time and money.

Babygirl
23-05-2012, 12:33
Sir zuzzo , just out of interest...

Why are you fond of this place so much ?

Are you an oligarch/ aristocrat/ are you in show business/ politics/ are your parents in oil & gas business/ are you a golden kid/ are you part of Londongrad society/ do you have too much extra money to spend ? What is it ?

You seem like a nice person, I kinda don*t get it.

sis
23-05-2012, 12:49
Agency paid for being only in certain places ( drinks were free too ) , but it*S hard to stay in one place all night.

And how much money can one make doing this sort of work, if it's not a secret??

Babygirl
23-05-2012, 12:55
Depends..

Soho and Imperia from 00-00 to 04-00 they*d give you $200 approx

Rai a bit less.

Peanuts, not worth it.

mrzuzzo
23-05-2012, 12:58
Sir zuzzo , just out of interest...

Why are you fond of this place so much ?

Are you an oligarch/ aristocrat/ are you in show business/ politics/ are your parents in oil & gas business/ are you a golden kid/ are you part of Londongrad society/ do you have too much extra money to spend ? What is it ?

Who said I was fond of it? I think it's a fun place to hang out, it really represents all that Moscow stands for.

Tony P
23-05-2012, 13:01
And how much money can one make doing this sort of work, if it's not a secret??
An absolute fortune.
A meal ticket for life.
Green Card etc

- if you attract someone who has sufficient funds to support you and is as seemingly gullible as the OP, and the hundreds before him!

sis
23-05-2012, 13:02
6000rubles just for sitting around in one place for 4 hours is penuts?
Lady Babygirl,

mrzuzzo
23-05-2012, 13:17
6000rubles just for sitting around in one place for 4 hours is penuts?

Seriously, I wish I got paid that much for sitting around for 4 hours!

That's 50$/hour aka almost 100K/year salary if you count it as "full time". Incredible money for being paid to have fun!

Babygirl
23-05-2012, 13:18
zuzzo, it sure does. It does represent the ultimate quintessence of total hypocrisy and plastic life. You got money bro ?! Let everyone see it ! Brag about it ! Very mature approach indeed.

sis, you have to entertain these rich f*ckers and you are not allowed to sit in 1 place. Thank God 90% of them are high on crack or other stuff when they party and they basically don*t give a crap about anything so you cud do whatever.

I mean seriously all this * Moscow dream * stuff is so fake and naive , all normal civilized world has left it behind long ago.

I wonder when will this city start focusing on more important things.

Prolly never.

Now we got London too with all this BS nouvo riche stuff.

Brilliant.

Go Russia , go.

Show the world all your bling bling.

It*S definitely gonna impress everyone.

sis
23-05-2012, 13:47
I see your point...

Russian Pont is worth more than American dollars :-)

Babygirl
23-05-2012, 13:57
I went to Vogue party in NY for example when I was still there ( friend knows a photographer so he got us there ) and none of this BS is happening there.

People just don*t give a damn about this superficial stuff.

Sad that our people pay so much attention to it.

I mean it*S all good if you got something inside of you that you can offer to the world.

If you ain*t got nothing, nothing to brag about really.

Money is not the answer. It*S just a tool.

peppermintpaddy
23-05-2012, 14:52
Youre right BG -money can't buy class.
This is the (unintentionally ) funniest thing on British tv.......it should be subtitled Morons with Money............

The Only Way Is Essex botox party - YouTube

Or these even weirder bunch of rich pricks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=u7ViFw_Ae1U

peppermintpaddy
23-05-2012, 14:58
Or these even weirder rich kids....

Made in Chelsea | Behind the scenes of the Series 3 trailer 1 | E4 - YouTube

CakMoma
26-05-2012, 23:48
She broke off the engagement. Will have to pursue the many others on my hook now.

sashadidi
27-05-2012, 03:31
"She" might have been a big ugly bloke!!! just saying

mrzuzzo
28-05-2012, 00:47
She broke off the engagement. Will have to pursue the many others on my hook now.

"She" was most likely not even real.

BabyFirefly
28-05-2012, 01:05

Make sure the "many others on your hook" actually exist, are female, single, and good honest people.

Tony P
28-05-2012, 01:44
She broke off the engagement.

What - Before you sent any money?

kapione
28-05-2012, 13:13
you got off easy .... if this story is true

celia
28-05-2012, 13:24
How does one meet a nice Russian man? Is there a website for that too?

scd167
28-05-2012, 13:45
I think many Russian women would argue that a "nice Russian man" is an oxymoron?

But then again, all of my ex-wives now think a "good husband" is an oxymoron...

:cussing:

natlee
28-05-2012, 13:51
Funny how I used to fall for mrzuzzo's threads, and now mrzuzzo's falling for smn else's :)

Babygirl
28-05-2012, 14:04
Marry me.

You will not be bored ever again.

As for zuzzo I think he is just growing up natlee , I have noticed the change as well )

Tony P
28-05-2012, 15:33
Will have to pursue the many others on my hook now.

And that didn't show a high level of commitment on your part either!

Fressie Grant
28-05-2012, 15:39
Make sure the "many others on your hook" actually exist, are female, single, and good honest people.
It's really so hard to imagine a usual nice honest woman ready to marry a man she's never met! Maybe I'm too idealistic or old-fashioned =)

Babygirl
28-05-2012, 15:43
She must be a lonely sad ladyboy from Kamchatka region :D

mrzuzzo
28-05-2012, 15:55
Funny how I used to fall for mrzuzzo's threads, and now mrzuzzo's falling for smn else's :)

Marry me.

You will not be bored ever again.

As for zuzzo I think he is just growing up natlee , I have noticed the change as well )

not really sure what you're referring to? I don't post or troll nearly as much any more as I am very busy with work and other life matters.

DavidB
28-05-2012, 16:02
not really sure what you're referring to? I don't post or troll nearly as much any more as I am very busy with work and other life matters.

You missed a whole comic thread inspired by yourself: http://www.expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=417861

BabyFirefly
28-05-2012, 16:07
I think many Russian women would argue that a "nice Russian man" is an oxymoron?

All the Russian guys I know would make good husbands or boyfriends.... but they're all either in long term relationships, married, and the last one is as ugly as a kick in the crotch and broke. So I can see why girls here would marry a foreigner, not enough men to begin with anyway.

celia
28-05-2012, 16:14
:idea:

I think it's time for an enterprising person to start a business as a modern day yenta - setting up an approved list of marriageable men (checking the veracity of marital status and bank account) and policing the list.

Then set up a Prospective Wives Association (PWA for short), sort of like a trade association for suppliers to the prospective husband sector.

This would solve the problem of "rogue" women who do not adhere to a proper code of conduct. Membership in a trade association would act as a seal of quality, so to speak.

Although men might balk at paying a fee for such a service, a cost/benefit analysis would show that in the long run it would be cost-effective as men wouldn't have to fork out the price of a plane ticket or other incidental expenses...they could order over the internet with no reservations.

:D

BabyFirefly
28-05-2012, 16:19
That already exists, it's like sugar baby websites out there. Guy with money needs a woman for whatever reason. Girl who's hot and materialistic needs money. If guy has no money, he won't get a girl, and if the girl is ugly she won't get any requests for anything.

Oh wait you speak of marriages? That depends what you're into... you can only guarantee some general things like not a an addict, not crazy, not a cheater, not violent, the rest is all subjective I think

natlee
28-05-2012, 16:45
not really sure what you're referring to? I don't post or troll nearly as much any more as I am very busy with work and other life matters. I'm referring to, I'm not falling for this story.. I like to think men like the OP do not actually exist :shame:

mrzuzzo
28-05-2012, 16:54
I'm referring to, I'm not falling for this story.. I like to think men like the OP do not actually exist :shame:

There are plenty of desperate losers out there..

robertmf
28-05-2012, 16:56
:idea:

I think it's time for an enterprising person to start a business as a modern day yenta - setting up an approved list of marriageable men (checking the veracity of marital status and bank account) and policing the list.

Then set up a Prospective Wives Association (PWA for short), sort of like a trade association for suppliers to the prospective husband sector.

This would solve the problem of "rogue" women who do not adhere to a proper code of conduct. Membership in a trade association would act as a seal of quality, so to speak.

Although men might balk at paying a fee for such a service, a cost/benefit analysis would show that in the long run it would be cost-effective as men wouldn't have to fork out the price of a plane ticket or other incidental expenses...they could order over the internet with no reservations.

:D

:o Don't pimps already do all these qualifications :question:

Babygirl
28-05-2012, 17:04
There are plenty of desperate losers out there..

Amen!

Met them all in my mOmma Theresa days :D

My guess is this thread is just one big joke, so why not have some fun with it.

mrzuzzo
28-05-2012, 17:11
On another note, out of all the men working in my company, 3 more are getting married next month.

That leaves me and only one other guy still not married in the office, although I'm suspecting he will soon as well.

Last real man standing reporting in! Eligible bachelor for life!

Babygirl
28-05-2012, 17:15
On another note, out of all the men working in my company, 3 more are getting married next month.

That leaves me and only one other guy still not married in the office, although I'm suspecting he will soon as well.

Last real man standing reporting in! Eligible bachelor for life!

That makes 2 of us :D

Freedom is priceless :D :D

oh 3 of us actually, including your buddy :)

natlee
28-05-2012, 17:17
There are plenty of desperate losers out there.. Willing to marry any half decent looking girl? :confused1:

mrzuzzo
28-05-2012, 17:22
That makes 2 of us :D

Are you sure it does? Not too long ago I was hearing rhetoric from you about how you want to get married, move to Australia, Italy, or some other sh*thole and have lots of babies.

mrzuzzo
28-05-2012, 17:25
Willing to marry any half decent looking girl? :confused1:

Desperate losers are desperately stupid - most american, canadian men still think that they can pretty much enslave Russian women by marrying them, and that said woman will religiously give blowjobs every morning, wake up early to cook food, and do other great things that make men happy.

Far from the truth, unfortunately for us men.

scd167
28-05-2012, 17:33
Desperate losers are desperately stupid - most american, canadian men still think that they can pretty much enslave Russian women by marrying them, and that said woman will religiously give blowjobs every morning, wake up early to cook food, and do other great things that make men happy.

Far from the truth, unfortunately for us men.

They really won't wake up early to cook food? Damn... :groan:

Babygirl
28-05-2012, 17:35
Australia, Italy, or some other sh*thole .

Jesus man , you just blow my mind :D

If these places are sh*tholes as you just arrogantly stated, which are not ?

Canada maybe ? um huh ;) or maybe even Moscow ? lol

Bj*s every morning for a person you adore sounds sweet in my book, no idea what*S wrong with these mad chicks, maybe they shud just focus less on ugly guys, both morally and physically.

scd167
28-05-2012, 17:38
Jesus man , you just blow my mind :D

If these places are sh*tholes as you just arrogantly stated, which are not ?

Canada maybe ? um huh ;) or maybe even Moscow ? lol

Bj*s every morning for a person you adore sounds sweet in my book, no idea what*S wrong with these mad chicks, maybe they shud just focus less on ugly guys, both morally and physically.

BG, you will make some man one incredibly lucky husband! The heck with getting up early to cook, you have the priorities right... :11629:

Babygirl
28-05-2012, 17:40
BG, you will make some man one incredibly lucky husband! The heck with getting up early to cook, you have the priorities right... :11629:

Thanks sweetie, too bad it won*t be you.

natlee
28-05-2012, 17:42
The joke posted on here a couple of months ago springs to mind.

Babygirl
28-05-2012, 17:46
If you really love your man you gotta love him right,

or he will find someone younger and prettier in no time :D

And that ain*t right )

I will love my husband to bits :D and not just every morning ))

natlee
28-05-2012, 17:50

And that ain*t right ) Just not for that reason..

scd167
28-05-2012, 17:58

And that ain*t right )

I will love my husband to bits :D and not just every morning ))

So, how many keep a car until it is too old and costs too much to maintain? Almost no one, they trade them in for newer models... :applause:

Babygirl
28-05-2012, 18:02
Just not for that reason..

Well if he is a desperate loser like zuzzo mentioned and is willing to screw pretty much anything that moves without looking at how pretty or young that is then apparently no.

I was talking about more or less normal men who still haven*t forgotten what high quality is ;) .

Surprisingly, they still exist..

BabyFirefly
28-05-2012, 21:05
I'm referring to, I'm not falling for this story.. I like to think men like the OP do not actually exist :shame:

You'd be extremely surprised. I deal a lot with immigration to the US, and an insane, ridiculous, embarrassing amount of American men fall for this type of crap. Usually in a mid life crisis, decent money in the bank, and old enough to feel he can't score a young p*ssy in his life again, he'll fall for this type of scam (not only Russian women, also Ukranians, Filipino, Vietnamese seem to be the most common types) easily. I try to warn them... but the penis wants what the penis wants.

Women also fall for it too, but it's usually because the foreign man will call them "Princess" or "Queen" and be extremely romantic, just to also abandon her at the end. The women are usually older as well, much older than the guy sometimes, ugly, or from some state where her best options vary between "trailer trash" and "redneck", and the guys usually are from the Middle East or Africa.

Mainly, desperate people become stupid people. This thread might be a joke, but the situation happens, and sometimes if the scammer is very good at it, she can avoid doing any of the obvious "red flags" that'll make a normal person suspicious and it gets more complicated.

natlee
28-05-2012, 21:43
Well, assuming the OP isn't kidding.. Two things strike me as unreal. 1) He would be prepared to marry some girl without so much as meeting her first, if that were possible, and 2) There's no 'falling' for anything or anyone here, given he's in communication with whatever number of other girls at the very same time. I understand men (and women) can who fall for a picture and a couple of letters, but this? And, if the guy has a bit of money to spend.. why not get a freakin' ticket to some place in, well, Russia and pick someone up from over there, only having seen, talked and, er, tried.. - I mean, he has to make sure she isn't missing any, er, vital organs or anything... :shame:

Tony P
29-05-2012, 00:23
I mean, he has to make sure she isn't missing any, er, vital organs or anything... :shame:

Was their contact purely Email and phone?

Both are no problem to contrive for those trying to scam the vulnerable.
Anyone can write 'come on' letters and find a few nice (and possibly saucy) photos.
Anyone can find a poor English speaker and with a foreign accent 'she' doesn't even have to have a husky 'come to bed' voice like Yakana almost certainly has.

Put the two together on Skype and that could dispel doubt to some extent.

However, it is amazing how gullible a rising penis makes it's owner. And I've had my moments, but nothing on the scale of the OP (if real) - or the 2 guys I know, one of them well, who fell for it 'hook, line and sinker', who certainly were real.

Suzy899
11-06-2012, 16:14
She wants to marry now!
oh, she luvs u long time:cold: