PDA

View Full Version : French in two weeks

L'oiseau bleu
19-05-2012, 13:07
In less than two weeks I ll have job interview in two language - English and French. I have to understand and speak some French. Though I passed intermediate level I am still quite not sure at all in my talents. Are there any French speaking expats who have some time next week to talk in summer veranda with a cup of coffee?

w.meijerink
19-05-2012, 14:32
In less than two weeks I ll have job interview in two language - English and French. I have to understand and speak some French. Though I passed intermediate level I am still quite not sure at all in my talents. Are there any French speaking expats who have some time next week to talk in summer veranda with a cup of coffee?
Qui.....

Vloud
20-05-2012, 19:55
Moi...!
PM me to set a time and place, I'll be happy to help... ;)

prd
20-05-2012, 20:09
Now yes i am available but are you offering some payment or is it for the goodness of it ,let me know , i am French and speak English fluently,though i dont qualify for an english Passport for I do not moan enough or I don't love underdogs,other than that I have wide experience of preparing for various interviews.
pascal

L'oiseau bleu
20-05-2012, 21:57
this is really funny but thanks for asking. may be someone would also think like you did:) if I d be ready to pay for communication like Chineses do in HK :) I'd hire professional teacher I think. This is just for the sake of peace in the world, prd:)

Now yes i am available but are you offering some payment or is it for the goodness of it ,let me know , i am French and speak English fluently,though i dont qualify for an english Passport for I do not moan enough or I don't love underdogs,other than that I have wide experience of preparing for various interviews.
pascal

w.meijerink
21-05-2012, 02:12

Sorry about my first stu[pid answer, But if you need somebody who speaks french please go to de Frence Consulate in Moscow and i'm sure they will help you.:duhhhh:

L'oiseau bleu
21-05-2012, 10:46
Mmm... I can;t imagine I come to people in French Consulate and ask them to chat with me:) did u try it with Russian consulate abroad?

Sorry about my first stu[pid answer, But if you need somebody who speaks french please go to de Frence Consulate in Moscow and i'm sure they will help you.:duhhhh:

Judge
21-05-2012, 10:49
Mmm... I can;t imagine I come to people in French Consulate and ask them to chat with me:) did u try it with Russian consulate abroad?

Ask them to interview you for a visa,tell them you insist:boxing:

L'oiseau bleu
21-05-2012, 10:51
Ask them to interview you for a visa,tell them you insist:boxing:

it's OK now. One of expaters from this side a nice lady from France agreed to spend some time with me tomorrow:)

Judge
21-05-2012, 10:57
it's OK now. One of expaters from this side a nice lady from France agreed to spend some time with me tomorrow:)

Excellent!!!!

prd
21-05-2012, 11:09
ok, if you wish I am free to talk Mondays wednesdays not too far from university area,however,if you are satisfied with the other Frog , I am also fine.I am a mature teacher of ENglish teaching here ,but being French makes me also a French teacher . I am loquacious ,humourous except when it is directed towards you,let me know about you ,or if you are interested

Judge
21-05-2012, 11:19
She's got legs, she knows how to use them.
She never begs, she knows how to choose them.
:1306::1306::1306:
ZZ Top Legs music video - YouTube

L'oiseau bleu
21-05-2012, 11:27
THanks Prd. But i am free on Tue and Thursday plus may be some weekend. and in the center of Moscow. anyway thanks for suggestion.

KennyK
21-05-2012, 12:20
Hi - good to meet you on Friday! I may be able to spare some time tonight or tomorrow, but that's all, I'm afraid. PM me if you want to meet up. Not sure that I made it clear, but French is my first language. If not, bonne chance, et la prochaine....

w.meijerink
21-05-2012, 15:06

I don't think the consulaat will chat with you, but i'm sure they can give you the name from the frence school in Russia, the same like the dutch, German, English ect.
Student of this school has a website where they speak (skype) and write for practise.
No you have, yes you can get.