PDA

View Full Version : NATIVE English TEACHER wanted for 7 y.o.GIRL

nwixom
11-05-2012, 22:45
We are looking for a native English speaking teacher to teach English to our American/Russian bilingual daughter. Location - Patriarch Pond area (MAYAKOVSKAYA/PUSHKINSKAYA metro). please contact us, we are ready to start. She is fluent speaker, and started to read/write.
thank you!

Roger8605
14-06-2012, 21:48
Hello, my name is Roger and I'm a native English teacher, American, and have extensive experience with small children at all levels.

What days and times are you interested in? You can contact me

I look forward to hearing from you.

Roger

prd
20-06-2012, 06:31
I am a bilingual teacher(English-French) teaching iEnglish and Maths in a Kindergarten.My name is Pascal. I currently teach children (aged 6 to 7 )how to read and write.I have been a teacher for 30 years in UK and Ireland .. I am happy to answer any questions by PM

Annajulia
21-06-2012, 17:31
Hello,

I am a native English speaker also fluent in Italian and with a very good level of Russian. I came to Moscow in September 2011 for a year to work and study.

During my time here I have worked as an english teacher in a primary school and as a private tutor. I am now working independently and would be very happy to tutor your daughter.

Please do contact me if you are interested.

Tatiana1888
21-06-2012, 23:25
Hi , my name is Tatiana and I would like to offer your girl Piano lessons in English( if you want to teach her to play piano). Ive been teaching for last 12 years in Norway and Scotland . I have the highest educational standards and great references. I worked at very prestigious school for girls in Aberdeen and all my pupils achieved the highest results in exams. Last 8 years I worked with ABRSM ( world wide recognised exams system). If you are interested please contact me and I can give you more interesting information about it. Thank you.Best regards, Tatiana.

AngloRusskiy
25-08-2012, 14:29
Hello,

I am an Oxford student on my year abroad - a native English speaker (UK English, not US), and a fluent Russian speaker. I have experience tutoring, and can deal with most special needs. I hope to hear back from you.
by PM
Alfie

Victoria 55
19-09-2012, 15:44
Hello!
I am a Russian native music teacher and am giving private piano lessons for Russian and English speakers.

Education: I have a Master's degree with distinction.

I'm a winner of National music competitions.

My English Diploma of Continuing Education. Concentration is Commercial Translator and Interpreter.

Work experience includes practice as a private music teacher for 12 years.

Lessons are on a 1-to-1 basis. I have a classical music education and prefer to teach my students (children-from 4 years old,teens and adults) using a special classical programme, but I also can teach how play by ear and some popular music. Also I teach the discipline Solfeggio,World Music Literature,Sight-Reading,Theory of Music.

Lessons last 45/60min or 2 hours. Your training and age don't matter. I teach students who have "zero level". Solfeggio,world music literature,singing.

I'm a dynamic and well-organized person who is pro-active, extremely responsible and punctual.

Please PM me if you are interested.
Thank You