PDA

View Full Version : Relatively cheap yet stylish dyevooshka clothes, and hair coloring services needed.

stefyourself
07-10-2007, 18:46
I'm a student studying at MosGu for the semester, and I unfortunately didn't pack a decent number of sweaters for the coming winter. In America, I usually wouldn't pay more than ~$20 for a sweater at H&M or Forever 21. However, I can't seem to find a single shop with sweaters around that price range. Additionally, I'd like to find the Russian equivalent of Payless where a girl can spend ~$20 for a good pair of shoes, if this is possible.

Lastly, I need to get my hair colored, and would prefer to spend less than 1,000r. 500 would be best. Is this possible as well?

Thank you!

13-10-2007, 14:46
There is a "chinese" market where you should find such clothes, shoes etc. I cannot remember the exact address, it is 500 meters from the metro 1905, look at the small map, where the yellow square is.

tukis25
13-10-2007, 14:55
for sweaters (old collections), you may want to check out discount Flo&jo stores - addresses at Flo&Jo. Одежда из Италии (http://www.flo-jo.ru/)

good luck

svelt
03-01-2008, 13:12
dont waste time on anywhere except the open market by kievskia near the europissoff mall. dont do the markets at places such as opposite gorbushka the prices are 2 and 3 times kievskia.

familia chain will find shoes particularly if you think the russian way of use one season and replace. prospekt mira in the stadium complex downstairs door 9.

as for zara, the spanish chain, forget it. in spain they have an excellent and economically well priced range refreshed monthly. in russia they dump all the stuff they could not clear out in the sales and charge more than original retail for it.

go for the kievskia market. you will not regret.

Miracle77777
03-01-2008, 13:18
I'm a student studying at MosGu for the semester, and I unfortunately didn't pack a decent number of sweaters for the coming winter. In America, I usually wouldn't pay more than ~$20 for a sweater at H&M or Forever 21. However, I can't seem to find a single shop with sweaters around that price range. Additionally, I'd like to find the Russian equivalent of Payless where a girl can spend ~$20 for a good pair of shoes, if this is possible.!

Good compromisse - OGGI - not very expensive and cute...Saw sweaters there about 20, 25 euro..There are a lot of chains shops here.

Lastly, I need to get my hair colored, and would prefer to spend less than 1,000r. 500 would be best. Is this possible as well?!

Can advice you even cheaper - if your hairs middle-size - 400 would be enough. M. Ryazanskii prospect, purple line. 3 minutes from metro. Phone number - 3791113. Ask Venera - she is very good.
But not sure they are speaking English well :o

Thank you!
Good Luck!