PDA

View Full Version : Dear Friend! EEK!

TolkoRaz
01-05-2012, 00:25
Why is a male called 'Rita' sending me this to my Expat Control Panel? :confused:

Hello,

Dear Friend,

My names are Rita Chizizy Appiah,am from Senegal i will like to be your friend,if you wouldn't mind mind contact me through my email address here.(ritaakubia@yahoo.com) so that i will give you my pictures or you can give me your email address here.

Thanks

Yours Rita

TolkoRaz
01-05-2012, 00:25
I wonder if 'Rita' would like my photos? :confused1:

robertmf
01-05-2012, 01:17

Looks like you have made a new friend :SwoonLoveSmiley: You can't have too many friends ... even if s/he is in Senegal; wherever that is.

:rasta:

Benedikt
01-05-2012, 07:27
Why is a male called 'Rita' sending me this to my Expat Control Panel? :confused:

Hello,

Dear Friend,

My names are Rita Chizizy Appiah,am from Senegal i will like to be your friend,if you wouldn't mind mind contact me through my email address here.(ritaakubia@yahoo.com) so that i will give you my pictures or you can give me your email address here.

Thanks

Yours Rita

i got one similar like that, from Senegal, she does not want to be my friend but has cheap diamonds for sale...
well i declined the kind offer...

jasone65
01-05-2012, 09:22
SPAM. I received one on another site. 'Dear friend, my name is Miss.Queen jobe, I want to send you my photo'. I expect he has a great way of relieving you of money. WOuld be easier to send it to me !!! ;-)

FatAndy
01-05-2012, 10:24
Comrades,
It was reincarnation of Nigerian "letters of happiness".
I've banned her 29th Apr.:mad:

NotMe
01-05-2012, 11:29
Comrades,
It was reincarnation of Nigerian "letters of happiness".
I've banned her 29th Apr.:mad:

You don't believe in friendship between man and women? :p

FatAndy
01-05-2012, 11:42
You don't believe in friendship between man and women? :p
I do ;)
But this is another case.

w.meijerink
31-05-2012, 00:03

Hello,

Dear Friend,

Thanks

Yours Rita

I get them evvery day they tell me "I love you" but i read "i want your money"

sashadidi
31-05-2012, 10:29
Why is a male called 'Rita' sending me this to my Expat Control Panel?

If I may be so bold I refer my learned fellow Forum members to this post and imagine the word Senegal instead of Nigeria......
http://www.expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?p=1003741#post1003741
Mind you I have been in Senegal in my youth and the Real live Senegalese Ritas are very nice... (borat accent)

Benedikt
31-05-2012, 15:46

or in your case, your cap...