PDA

View Full Version : You Were Rocking!!!!!!!!!

Sadie
16-12-2003, 08:54
Okkay,
so CONGRATULATIONS with your debut at Hard Rock cafe yesterday!!!!!!! You were fAntAsTic, swear! 'Johny be good' (Джонни бегут) is your best thing! And then again, 'I am your Venus'... love it! You rocked!! The sound director should be shot, but even he didn't manage to spoil YOU!!!!!! Johny is simply a STAR! Really, loved it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hey, woke up already??:D

TTL
16-12-2003, 09:28
Yes, it was good. But have pity on the director - it may or may not be his fault that he is gay ;) ;)

Sadie
16-12-2003, 09:41
and I don't talk to you, TTL, cause YOU were there with the only goal to poison all the fans with that **** you humbly called 'cocktail' :D ;)

guys, again;)

moscowmail
16-12-2003, 10:29
Thanks guys :)

Those that came, thank you, those that didn't, next time we will try and gove you more notice

From the band, thanks :)

Pussy Cat
16-12-2003, 10:31
Originally posted by Sadie
Okkay,
so CONGRATULATIONS with your debut at Hard Rock cafe yesterday!!!!!!! You were fAntAsTic, swear! 'Johny be good' (Джонни бегут) is your best thing! And then again, 'I am your Venus'... love it! You rocked!! The sound director should be shot, but even he didn't manage to spoil YOU!!!!!! Johny is simply a STAR! Really, loved it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah! Here I would like to join Sadie! It was GREAT! COOL! MOLODTSY!!!:agree: :D

wwwoland
16-12-2003, 11:02
Guys/Gals of da band -- Two big thumbs up! You should be proud of yourselves to pull in such a crowd for a Monday night -- and to piss off the militia after only 30 minutes is VERY impressive! Looking forward to the next gig... :agree:

moscowmail
16-12-2003, 11:04
wwwwwwoland, did we meet last night???

wwwoland
16-12-2003, 11:13
Originally posted by moscowmail
wwwwwwoland, did we meet last night???

mmmm..... could be! :cool: :confused: ... actually stopped by for a minute after the show w/ Pussy Cat & Sadie to congratulate. Again -- great job!

moscowmail
16-12-2003, 11:13
Ahhh, I remember, good to meet ya.

L

Kshisya
16-12-2003, 11:22
Sadie MWAH :inlove: thanks for flowers! :D touched to tears!!! :D MWAH

Pussy (((((((((((((((((((((smOOches))))))))))))))))) you are our most faithful groupPppPPPie! :) was nice to see ya after a long time you look *thumbsup*! :agree:

it is fun to play for fun ppl ;) so I personally really was haPPY that you enjoyed ya Monday night guys :)

www was nice too meet ya! :) and again you look mUUUUUUCH younger than I thought you are :p

wwwoland
16-12-2003, 11:34
Originally posted by Kshisya

www was nice too meet ya! :) and again you look mUUUUUUCH younger than I thought you are :p

Miss K -- Thanks for the compliment! :D Although looks might be a bit deceiving -- especially judging by how I felt waking up early this morning after the evening's beer consumption... uuuuggghhh:( getting old sux. :agree: BTW -- great to finally meet you as well! And excellent job! The band is lucky to have you!!!!

Kshisya
16-12-2003, 12:00
Originally posted by wwwoland
.....especially judging by how I felt waking up early this morning after the evening's beer consumption... uuuuggghhh:( getting old sux. :agree: BTW -- great to finally meet you as well! And excellent job! The band is lucky to have you!!!!

:eek: well maybe the fact that i was sobber all last night and seems like i do feel pretty the same like you do will make ya feel better :D yeaaaaa getting old sux:agree: :rolleyes: ;)

and as for the complements:rolleyes: :eek: :shame: nu spasibo spasiBO spasibo!

TTL
16-12-2003, 12:25
and I don't talk to you, TTL, cause YOU were there with the only goal to poison all the fans with that **** you humbly called 'cocktail' :D ;)

guys, again;)

Cocktail? That was toilet bowl cleaner that I stole from the john :) :) :)!

Fa-Q!
16-12-2003, 12:53
Thanks ladies! Glad ya liked it. I got home at 5:00 this morning and had a meeting with my bosses from Greece at 10:00. I was on time and in great form. I was pretty nervous about having this meeting after a party like that but it went really well and I even got promoted!!! Rock on!

Kshisya
16-12-2003, 13:09
Originally posted by Fa-Q!
.....I got home at 5:00 this morning ....

*jealous* ALchIES!!!!!:mad: ....:rolleyes: *SPANK*:p

KAOS
16-12-2003, 13:19
Good show guys, but you gotta lose the goofy *** with the glasses and homo beard-that guy sure is a new age *****!!!!!!

Kshisya
16-12-2003, 13:21
Originally posted by KAOS
Good show guys, but you gotta lose the goofy **** with the glasses and homo beard-that guy sure is a new age *****!!!!!!

:D the mask, i think i know ya :D:D :p

KAOS
16-12-2003, 13:42
Dont think so sweetie pie
you sure did look cute in that little ***** top though

Shame about the schmuck with the schmig- who the **** is he tryin to impress?? If you wanna get laid dude, lose the glasses and learn how to sing!

Fa-Q!
16-12-2003, 13:50
If I wanted to get laid, I'd just pull out my fat Florida Cracker ******and wave it at yer mum ya ******!

KAOS
16-12-2003, 13:51
Hey, why don't we get off mothers- I just got off yours!

Fa-Q!
16-12-2003, 14:05
You don't wann go head to head with me, lightweight!

Intourist
16-12-2003, 14:11
Okkay,

Congrats on a good gig, fellas and fellatinas. Rome, JBG, Brown Eyed Girl, Johnny's solo number, etc all sounded killer. Good luck tonight.

Cheers,
Intour

moscowmail
16-12-2003, 14:16
Kaos, FA-Q, language or i will kick both your a***s

moscowmail
16-12-2003, 14:20
Thanks Int, good to meet you at long last :)

Intourist
16-12-2003, 14:23
Originally posted by moscowmail
Thanks Int, good to meet you at long last :)

Ditto, MM. I should have some pics, BTW ready tomorrow. Let me know where to forward 'em.

Kshisya
16-12-2003, 16:09
Intour :D :inlove: a kak MY rady chto vy prishli! ;)

Thanks for taking pics :) can't wait :agree:

Kshisya
16-12-2003, 16:12
Originally posted by KAOS
Dont think so sweetie pie

mmmmmmmm:rolleyes: and i still think the opposit :p however hard to figure out which one is you as i wasn't way too attentive last night!!! ...and blin there was some dialog bout all that c**p can't remeber with who tho! :p

Fa-Q!
16-12-2003, 16:13
Hey Kshisya! I'd like to **** your avatar.

<FA_Q....Please moderate yoru language >>>>

Kshisya
16-12-2003, 16:15
:eek: appealing to ANY moderator for protection !!!! :eek:

:eek:

:rolleyes:

....duraK!!:p

darrenak
16-12-2003, 16:50
i have a pic of the band. can i upload it here?

Kshisya
16-12-2003, 17:25
Originally posted by darrenak
i have a pic of the band. can i upload it here?

is it good? *concerned look*

darrenak
16-12-2003, 17:27
of couse it's good. it's you guys.

Kshisya
16-12-2003, 18:09
of couse it's good. it's you guys.

nu ladno davai post' :agree:

darrenak
16-12-2003, 18:15
for all those that couldn't attend.

this is what you missed.

Kshisya
16-12-2003, 18:22
:D zasranets! it was from our PREVIOUS concert :D this one i was wearing another outfit :p

ok have a good one :) laterz!

jules
19-12-2003, 13:00
darrenak - are you saying our drummer's an ANIMAL!?! LOL! :D :D :cool:

darrenak
19-12-2003, 15:07
Jules
Your in a better position than I to make that inference.

Kshisya
19-12-2003, 16:04
Jules
Your in a better position than I to make that inference.

ermmmmmmmmmmm so which of that monsters is me then??? *GriN*...

recommend to think twice before posting reply :mad: :agree: ...:p

darrenak
20-12-2003, 05:37
so which of that monsters is me then???

The blonde with the gorgeous lips of course