PDA

View Full Version : help me find a job

ruel2012
29-04-2012, 23:30
Hello fellow Expat.. Im now one month here in Moscow, still no permanent job. I am a filipino , college grad, but suddenly my line of expertise is not well-in this country.agriculturist an animal science grad... Any work paper works, office work, computer work, waiter, gardener, car wash/cleaner, housekeeping, caretaker, dog walker, flyers distribution,anything I am flexible..pls help me to find a job...thanks..

Babygirl
29-04-2012, 23:54
www.headhunter.ru

Good luck.

robertmf
30-04-2012, 00:05
:10293: hh.ru

Plus, use [Search]

blackdahliaabc
01-05-2012, 22:31
Hello fellow Expat.. Im now one month here in Moscow, still no permanent job. I am a filipino , college grad, but suddenly my line of expertise is not well-in this country.agriculturist an animal science grad... Any work paper works, office work, computer work, waiter, gardener, car wash/cleaner, housekeeping, caretaker, dog walker, flyers distribution,anything I am flexible..pls help me to find a job...thanks..

Mr. Ruel.You need to learn Russian Language before you can apply for any Office work her,Computer, or waiter..

Babygirl
01-05-2012, 23:24
waiter, caretaker, .

Mmm that actually just kinda made a lot of sense in my mind.

How much do you charge sweetie ?

I live on my own and desperately need to be taken care of.

Babygirl
01-05-2012, 23:26
I am serious,

Looks like I can*t even leave the apartment without getting into some kind of trouble.

Take care of me . O_o

soprty
01-05-2012, 23:29
Ruel, try the group "Moscow Expats" on FB because you might find something. I agree it is tough not knowing the language but I would still say it is totally possible so keep at it and good luck to you.

rflong58
02-05-2012, 00:03
It can be very difficult staying in Russia for any length of time in your situation. Your best bet is to find a local school who can use your language skills and have them set you up with a work visa. Good luck!

Babygirl
02-05-2012, 07:23
Ruel, it is totally possible so keep at it and good luck to you.

He is totally right.

Nothing is impossible Ruel , so hang in there .

You know English so that opens many doors for you already . Russian you will learn with time. It*s not that complicated.

If you need me to translate smth for you from or into Russian PM me.

Wud be glad to help.