PDA

View Full Version : Saddam, Continued

geneven
15-12-2003, 15:52
Strange things are happening. When I look at message fora, I don't see headers. When I look at a message, I can't reply. But I'm able to start a new thread!

I wonder if this is because I just got a new IP address instead of the old one?

Anyhow, Saddam is quoted as making a joke after having been captured. I have an improvement on the joke.

""For example," Bennett said, "he was offered a glass of water, and Saddam said, 'Well, if I take that glass of water I will have to urinate, and if I have to urinate, I will have to go to the bathroom, and how can I possibly go to the bathroom when my people are enslaved?' "

My improvement, censored slightly because we know how important family values are and how language hurts those values, whereas media filled with people being machinegunned doesn't hurt those values at all...

'Well, if I take that glass of water I will have to urinate, and if I have to urinate, I will have to go to the bathroom, and how can I possibly go to the bathroom when I don't have the people to ... on?' "

DJ Biscuit
15-12-2003, 16:42
They should have no problem finding WMDs because they have got 'Made in USA' written on them! :)

Jet
15-12-2003, 17:45
"Made in USA" unfortunatelly is also written on the origins of Saddam's regime in Iraq!

geneven
15-12-2003, 21:54
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
They should have no problem finding WMDs because they have got 'Made in USA' written on them! :)

I would like to see an honest opponent of the US action in Iraq stand up and point out that the US has NOT fabricated evidence that there are WMDs. I saw many, many predictions that the US would do that.

What do you critics say? Has the US fabricated evidence that there are WMDs? Is that evidence that the US is honest in at least one respect, or does it somehow prove that the US is even eviler than we might have imagined?

I'm a critic too, but that doesn't prevent me from noting that the admin has done a few things right.

Ned Kelly
16-12-2003, 12:59
possible new wmd hiding place

DaveUKagain
16-12-2003, 13:14
That one only leaves one other option, Ned - and they`d need a stronger flashlight . ;-))))))

DJ Biscuit
16-12-2003, 23:22
:)

DaveUKagain
17-12-2003, 00:17
:D

Headline on the Daily Mirror today -

"Exclusive pictures from inside Saddam`s Hole !!! "

I couldn`t bring myself to buy a copy...... I know hard news is short at the moment but I just call that *desperate* :D

Ponyman
17-12-2003, 15:07
Dave - you crack me up sometimes !

DJ Biscuit
17-12-2003, 15:10
Hahaha he said crack!

Ponyman
17-12-2003, 15:13
I know what I said !

geordie
17-12-2003, 17:04
I heard that apparently, Saddam's first words when he came out the hole were: "Is that Alan Shearer still scoring goals??"

DJ Biscuit
17-12-2003, 17:32
Or..''Is Bryan Adams still number one?''